"Who Are You?"

The Conceited Jerks

"Who Are You?"

Recap: Doojoon drove you home and you went to bed, waiting for the next day to come.

 

You woke up to find all your oppas gone and only two notes on the refrigerator doors. "You went to the doors and took both of the notes down, reading both in silence. *Morning Sweetheart, Oppas had to leave early for a meeting and dance practice for our Mirotic comeback. Breakfast is in the fridge, all you need to do is heat it up. We'll be back late, so don't wait for us. Also, do good at dance practice today at CUBE. Nicole FIGHTING. Love, your DBSK Oppas.* you smiled at the note and picked up the other to start reading it. *Good Morning Baby Girl, sorry we had to leave. When I get back, you better tell me what happened between Doojoon and you last night. Do a good job at CUBE and make us proud. FIGHTING!!!! Love, your precious Changmin Oppa.* you smiled at that also and went upstairs to wash up. After washing up, you heated up your breakfast that Jaejoong Oppa made and started to eat when suddenly your phone beeped indicating you had a new text message. You took out your phone and looked at the new text message. *I'm coming by to pick you up right now, so you better be ready.* you read. It was sent by none other than your Doojoon. You quickly finished your breakfast and went upstairs to do your hair and make up. You heard the doorbell ring, so you ran down the stairs opening up the door to reveal Doojoon's handsome, smiling face looking down at you. "Hey, are you ready?" Doojoon asked you, smiling. "Yup, almost. I just need to put a few more finishing touches and then we can go. Come and wait for me." you told him, pulling his arm up to your room. "You can sit or look around, while I finish putting on the finishing touches." you told Doojoon, while sitting down in front of your mirror applying mascara onto your eyelashes. Doojoon walked around your room looking at the pictures that hung on the wall. There were ones with you and the DBSK oppas. Ones with you and your friends, but one that left a deep impression on Doojoon and kept him wondering was a picture of you and guy. The guy's arm was around your waist and you were looking up at him pouting your lips, making it look like you were gonna kiss him on the cheek. You were now standing up looking into the mirror to apply blush onto your cheecks. Doojoon snuck behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. He then whispered into your ear, "Who are you trying to look good for? Me?" "No, I always apply light make-up before I leave the house." you told him, blushing. You were almost done with the your make-up when the both of you heard a car honk from outside. "Looks like we have to leave now." Doojoon told you, holding your hand waiting for you. "Okay. Done." you told him slipping on your sneakers and heading out the door with him, the both of you holding hands. You and the BEAST boys drove to CUBE. Since you were so tired from yesterday, you laid your head on Doojoon's shoulder and closed your eyes, while he just admired your beauty from up top. The 7 of you soon arrived at CUBE Ent. and you, Kikwang, and Doojoon started rehearsing immediately. After dance practice, the three of you were too tired from dancing all day that you guys just laid there on the floor exhausted. The 4Minute girls came in and saw Doojoon and Kikwang laying on the floor exhausted, so they ran over to them asking "Omo, oppas, are you ok?" The girls didn't even notice your existence, but Doojoo and Kikwang most definately didn't forget you. They both got up and made you stand up with them, greeting the 4Minute girls for the first time. "Hye girls, we're fine. We just got done rehearsing actually with our new sister at CUBE." Both Kikwang and Doojoon said to the 4Minute girls. "Annyeonghasayo 4Minute imnida." the girls known as 4Minute introduced themselves. The 4Minute girls were thinking *Who the hell does she think she is to be that close to Kikwang and Doojoon oppa.* "Annyeonghasayo, Jung Nicole imnida." you introduced yourself to them, bowing. "Okay, it's getting late. I'm gonna drive you home Nicole." Doojoon told you grabbing you and Kikwang's hand and running out of there, before anything happened. Doojoon drove you home and walked you to the front door. "G'Nite Baby Girl." Doojoon said sweetly to you while looking down at your blushing face. Lucky, for you it was dark out, so he couldn't see. "Goodnight Oppa." you said back to him. "I'll call you once I get back to the dorm, araso?" Doojoon told you, bending down a little. "Araso." you told him back, tiptoeing a little to reach his lips. The both of you kiss each other good night and Doojoon left along with Kikwang. Doojoon called you once he got back to the dorm room just like he had promised you. You fell asleep thinking about Doojoon.

 

Another update. YAYY!!! Drama will soon be coming. Did you guys enjoy this update? I will update again tomorrow.