"Really?"

The Conceited Jerks

Chapter 1: “Really?”

You were in the dance studio, dancing and singing to Oh Yeah by MBLAQ (listening to the song right now). Your manager, who was watching you, got a call from the CEO of CUBE Ent. Saying it’s time for you to debut. “Nicole, I just got a call from CUBE saying they want to talk to you in private, You should go down to the office right now.” You manager, Kim, told you loudly over the music playing.  “Ok, could you ask them if I can go down after my practice is over though?” you asked Kim innocently while sitting down on the floor taking a sip out of your water bottle. “Ok, they said it was alright for you to go down after practice. You can take a break now, Nicole. Kim told you.

 

You were done with practice, so you walked doen to the office to talk to CUBE. You knocked on the door and heard a deep voice say “Come in.” You walked in and was greeted by the CEO of the company. “Hi Nicole, please have a seat. I would like to talk to you about your debut. I think you’ve been practicing hard enough and it’s time for you to debut.” He told while smiling. You were in complete shock. “Really, is it time for me to debut?” you asked astonished. “Well, you have been training for 4 years. I think you’re ready to show Korea what 4 years has done to you. Don’t you want to debut?” he asked you. “Well, of course I want to debut. I’m just scared the fans won’t like me.” You told him in a whisper. “Don’t worry. The fans will love you. You’re also going to be debuting with two boys from BEAST, Yoon Doojoon and Lee Kikwang.” He told you. “Ok, when do I meet them and when do I start rehearsing for my debut.” You asked, really happy and excited that you’re gonna be debuting soon. “I’m gonna let you rest tomorrow cuz’ you’ve been training a lot and very hard. You’ll meet them on Wednesday (today is Monday) and start rehearsing with them also.” He told you. “Ok, thank you.” You thanked him. “Alright, you can leave now. Your welcome.” He told you kindly. You left and went home to your brother, Jung Yunho, the leader the DBSK. (DBSK hasn’t filed the lawsuit yet so they’re still together. So sad that this happened.)

Once you arrived home, you screamed out “I’m home.” and waited for a reply. “I’m in the kitchen.” Yunho replied to you. You walked into the kitchen and greeted your brother with a kiss on the cheek. (You live with your brother and DBSK btw) “Why didn’t you tell me to come pick you up?” Yunho then asked you, slightly annoyed. “I had to talk to CUBE. I have really good news by the way. I’ll tell everyone at dinner. I’m gonna go shower now.” “Ok, be down for dinner tho.” Yunho told you while calling Jaejoong for help. You greeted each of your oppas and went to shower and then came down for dinner. “I have good news and nad news for you oppas.” You then started the conversation at the table since it was so quiet. “Good news first.” Jaejoong then asked you. “I’m gonna debut soon.” You told them. “What’s the bad news then?” Changmin asked you. “As long as the debut doesn’t involve anything y and boys. I’m fine with anything.” Yunho then told you while innocently smilling at you. “Hehe” you started off with a nervous laugh. “I know that laugh. Which one is it boys or y?” Yunho then asked, turning all serious. “Umm, it’s both, oppa.” You told him in whisper and nervously, scared of what was gonna happen next. “Ok, me and the DongBang boys are coming to every rehearsal you have.” Yunho told you and all you could do was nod at him. “Who are the boys?” Junsu then spoke up, carefully looking at Yunho. “Doojoon, the leader of BEAST, will be rapping a part of the song.” You told him first, but you didn’t get to finish since Yunho in. “Oh, that’s not bad. You got me scared for nothing.” He told you relieved. “Yunho, it doesn’t look like she’s done talking.” Yoochun carefully told him. “Ok, go on.” Yunho told you. “Lee Kikwang, a vocalist in BEAST, wil be my dance partner on stage.” You told the oppas. “Ok, well we’ll be coming to the rehearsals with you anyways.” Yunho told you. You and boys soon went to bed and you hung out with them on your day off.

Did you guys enjoy? What will happen at rehearsal for your debut? Sorry, I didn’t update on Monday. I was busy with getting ready for school. I will update soon.