*!FIRST DATE!*

The Conceited Jerks

 *!FIRST DATE!*

Recap: Kikwang, you and Doojoon all hung out that day. Even though it hurt Kikwang to see you and Doojoon together, he bared with it, but he was most definately determined to make you his.

 

The night before, Doojoon had dropped you off at home and had asked you something that gave you the butterflies.

*FLASHBACK*

"I want to ask you something important before I leave." Doojoon told you, bending down to your height to look straight into your eyes. "You were blushing since he did this, but you nodded your head, letting hiim continur with what he had to ask. "How about we have our first date tomorrow night?" Doojoon asked you, giving you acharming smile at the end. "Umm, okay." you answered nodding your head, butterflies building in your stomach just at the thought of having your first date tomorrow. "Okay, I'll pick you up at 8 tomorrow. Dress a little formal and bring a change of comfortable clothes, araso." he told you, leving you there completely frozen. Doojoon got into his car and drove off with a satisfied smile. You were pulled into the house by Changmin necause, well he saw you standing there like a statue in the freezing cold. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

You were getting ready for your first date with Doojoon. You were so nervous that you called Miss A over for help. The 5 of you were rummaging through your closet trying to find a simple, cute, but also formal dress for the evening. Miss A and you already picked out the comfortable clothes with the help of Changmin. You were also nervous beacuse you hadn't told the other oppas that you were dating Doojoon. It was about 3 hours before the actual date, but might as well get ready in the mean time while waiting for the perfect change to tell your oppas that were dating Doojoon, the charismatic leader of BEAST. Min all of a sudden pulled a beautiful balck dress with a red ribbon tied around the abdominal area out and screamed "GOT IT". The other Miss A members and you rushed over to her and told her to quiet down. She said sorry and showed the 4 of you the dress that she found. The girls made you change into it and see if it looked good.

Formal Dress: http://www.amazon.com/Strapless-Rockabilly-Polkadot-Holiday-Formal/dp/B0013IX140

 

Casual Clothes: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-set-cowl-neck-batwing-sleeve-top-floral-t-shirt-beige/info.html/pid.1023812160

You still had approxiamately 2 hours before the actual date, so you decided to go and try to tell your oppas that you were dating Doojoon. Miss A and you walked down the decending stairs and found all the oppas in the kitchen, sitting there eating.The 5 of you sat down at the dinging table looked at the boys eating with a sweet, gentle smile on your faces. "What do you want, girls?" Jaejoong then spoke up, asking the 5 of you. "Well, we want nothing, but Nicole seems to have something to tell you." Fei said, looking at Nicole with a smile. "Okay, go ahead, Baby Girl." Junsu said with food in his mouth. "Okay, I will, but please don't talk with your mouth full." you said, practically begging and gagging. "Araso." Junsu said back laughing along with the other members and the Miss A members as well. "Okay, first I don't know how some of you will react to this, but hopefully it's a good response or else I'm going to like lock myself in my room and never come or ever talk to you all ever again except for Changmin Oppa." you told them, becoming completely serious. You didn't let the oppas say a word, so continued to talk not letting them cut into what you were saying. "I have a date tonight with my boyfriend. My boyfriend is BEAST's leader, Yoon Doojoon." you declared loudly, but seriously carefully looking at the oppa's faces to see their reaction to what you just said out loud. By looking at their expressions, it looked like they were trying to sink in the info that you just gave them. "What did you just say, Baby Girl?" Yunho asked you, leaning in for a repeat and with his eyes wide open, not believing one thing that you had just said. "You're really gonna make me say it again. Ahh, I'm going crazy. I, Jung Nicole, am dating BEAST's leader, Yoon Doojoon." you repeated it once again, messing up your hair. "Okay, I'm happy for you." Yunho said, getting up hugging you with a huge smile spread on his face. "Are you really being serious?" you asked him, looking up and raising an eyebrow. "Yes, I'm being serious. I'm happy that Doojoon's your first boyfriend." he told you smiling down at you. The other finally processed the information and came over and hugged you except for the maknae, Changmin. "Yah, why aren't you hugging Nicole like we are? Are you not happy for her?" Yunho asked him, getting a little angered and agitated. "Ani, I already know that she's dating him, so she knows I'm happy for her. I talked with for one whole night once just about Doojoon." Changmin told him, smirking.  "You told him, but you didn't tell your oppa." Yunho asked you in a disbelieving tone, pouting. "YAH, we're all her oppas, so you be quiet." Jaejoong screamed at him, releasing himself from the hug."Umm, Nicole, you have a total of one hour before Doojoon comes and picks you up for the date." the Miss A members warned you, dragging you up the stairs to your room, to help you with make-up and hair. You slipped into your dress and the Miss A girls helped you with your hair and make-up. They applied blush and lip gloss onto your face. The saw that you needed something to make your eyes pop, so they applied eyeliner and mascara to make your eyes look darker and to make them stand out.

Hair: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_NJgZn0NJcDQ/TEwvSvi4erI/AAAAAAAAAPg/Jb0YCvHqNNY/s320/long-wedding-hairstyles-39.jpg&imgrefurl=http://mywoodworkingdesign.com/apa/hairdos-up-wedding.html&usg=__dCoTJGb8YZU7TZlXHeFFEYNrTd4=&h=300&w=310&sz=22&hl=en&start=0&sig2=LwxOTaee5Rkp84HkYm-78Q&zoom=1&tbnid=qGUd48hT7pOSRM:&tbnh=156&tbnw=161&ei=5Uj8TICTOsapnQfn9rDHCg&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dgirl%2Bhairdos%2Bup%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1440%26bih%3D693%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C228&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=359&oei=5Uj8TICTOsapnQfn9rDHCg&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:21,s:0&tx=85&ty=107&biw=1440&bih=693

Make-Up: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.pinoystarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/sandarapark-300x262.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.pinoystarblog.com/2009/07/15/sandara-park-continues-her-singing-career-in-korea/&usg=__0Q8LbajrTPxRlPMtGxTlPvK56qM=&h=262&w=300&sz=16&hl=en&start=40&sig2=v_k_uttGqlgM2EOcoXcT6Q&zoom=1&tbnid=A495DWVKk8-NBM:&tbnh=111&tbnw=127&ei=R0r8TOWPDoalnQeJv5DHCg&prev=/images%3Fq%3DSandara%2BPark%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1440%26bih%3D693%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C342&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=1159&vpy=377&dur=608&hovh=209&hovw=240&tx=182&ty=155&oei=k0n8TJylB936nweTrJjICg&esq=2&page=2&ndsp=37&ved=1t:429,r:17,s:40&biw=1440&bih=693

(Yes, that is Dara from 2NE1. I find her so pretty.)

You were finally done with everything. You took one last look at yourself in the mirror and walked down the stairs to your oppas, waiting for Doojoon to come and pick you up. Your oppa's mouths were wide open, not believing that was you. The Miss A girls were so proud of their work that they just stood at the end of the stairs smiling a proud smile. "Do I really look that bad?" you asked the 5 boys. They automatically shook their heads, saying you didn't look bad at all. "You look amazing. Is this really our Baby Girl?" Jaejoong then asked. "Uhh, yea guess so. I guess I haven't really worn make-up or put my hair or even worn a dress in so long that's why you guys don't know it's me." you told them, thinking very carefully of anytime you had worn a dress or skirt in front of them. You came to a conclusion that it was a very very very long time ago. The 10 of you suddenly heard the bell ring. Yunho rushed to the door to open it. There stood Doojoon in a dashing black tux.   Doojoon slowly scanned the room and his eyes finally met yours. Yunho invited Doojoon inside, while the Miss girls pushed you towards Doojoon. You were about to walk up to Doojoon to go out for the date, but the 5 boys pulled him into the kitchen to talk and they didn't let you come in. "Hmm, you're lucky to have a guy like him. I've been liking Joon from MBLAQ for awhile now and he still doesn't know that I exist." Min told you, truthfully, pullung you down on the couch with her to talk, since the boys were probably going to take acouple of minutes. "This is my FIRST date with him. I don't even know if he's a gentleman. How can you say I'm lucky? I'm sure Joon knows you exist. You just have to try to talk to him while giving out some hints that you like him." you responded back to Min's comment with sincerity. "I don't know about both of those things. I guess when I saw Doojoon standing at the door with a tux, I thought he would be somewhat of a gentleman. I don't know how to talk to him without making a fool of myself." Min told you back, looking at the other members to join in the converstaion, instead of just standing there and listening like idiots. The 5 of you talked about all your boy troubles, well mainly the Miss A members since you were dating Doojoon. The boys soon came out of the kitchen with Doojoon. It seemed like Doojoon was off in his own world. Doojoon escorted you out, while the Miss A members and DBSK members stood at the door waving goodbye. They decided to watch movie, while you were off on your date. You smiled at how much of a gentleman Doojoon was being towards you and you were very curious as to what the boys asked Doojoon about. "Oppa, what did the other oppas ask you in the kitchen?" you asked Doojoon, wanting to break the silence in the car. "Umm, well they just asked me how I was gonna treat you and where I was taking you out tonight really." Doojoon answered your question with a little smile appearing on his lips. "Okay, where are you taking me anyways?" you asked him, lookin at him driving. "It's a secret." he told you with another smile. You finally gave up asking him where he was taking the both of you, so you just kept quiet for the rest of the ride. Doojoon finally parked in front of a very expensive looking restaurant. "Oppa, you really didn't have to." you told him, feeling guilty and disappointed that he would take you to such an expensive restaurant, even thought it was your first date. Doojoon just shrugged his shoulders and grabbed your hand and pulled you into the dazzling place. What gave you a shock was that nobody was in the place. The tables were all cleared, not a person or a utensil on the table. "Oppa, why isn't there anybody in here?" you asked him shocked, hoping it wasn't what you thought it was. "Well, I personally rented out the restaurant for the both of us, since it's our first date." Doojoon told you, looking down and rubbing the nape of his neck out of embarrassment. "You know you didn't have to, but since you did, we might as well enjoy ourselves." you said to him smiling, dragging him to the table in the middle with a waiter waiting for the both of you to be seated. The two of you sat and ate, while laughing and having a lot of fun joking with each other and getting to know each other much more. You and Doojoon soon finished eating. Doojoon went to get your bag of clothes and told you to change in the bathroom, while he waited outside for you. You went in to change into the comfortable clothes, but you didn't know was that Doojoon was paying the bill for dinner while you were changing.  Doojoon then went into car and waited for you to come out. You soon came out in jeans and a t-shirt, even though it was just simple, comfortable clothes, Doojoon was amazed at how beautiful you looked. The car ride to wherever he was taking you was quiet. You looked out the window the whole time and soon enough you saw waves and sand. You just simply stared out the window, taking in the nice and beautiful scenery. Doojoon then parked the car and the both of you got out and headed towards the shores of the beach. The both of you held hands, walked and talked about things with each other. Time went by pretty fast, since the two ofyou were so caught up with fooling around and talking. Doojoon drove you home, but before he left he gave you a passionate kiss on the lips ad drovehome. You slowly and quietly walked up to your room, not wanting to distrupt your oppas. You then fell asleep thinking about your first date with Doojoon, with a smile plastered on your face.

 

It seems chessy. Oh well. Sorry I haven't been updating for aout a month now. Since, I'm on break tho I'' hopefully update more often. I'm currently working on chapter 12. PLEASE COMMENT. IT GIVESME SUPPORT TO KNOW THAT YOU GUYS ARE READING. IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ANY DRAMA THAT IS COMING UP PLEASE POST ON MY WALL AS A PRIVATE MSG. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!