"What Are You Doing?"

The Conceited Jerks

Chapter 2: “What Are You Doing?”

Recap: “Lee Kikwang, a vocalist in BEAST, will be my dance partner on stage.” You told the oppas. “Ok, well we’ll be coming to the rehearsals with you anyways.” Yunho told you. You and the boys soon went to bed and you hung out with them on your day off.

 

You and the oppas got ready for the day and Jaejoong drove all of you to the CUBE dance studio. “Ok, Nicole, are you ready to start learning your debut song routine?” your dance instructor, Fei, asked you. (She’s a really good dancer, so I’m using her as your dance instructor.) “Yea, I’m ready. Is it ok if my DBSK oppas stay for my rehearsals?” you asked Fei. “Yea, sure, as long as they don’t bother us rehearsing.” Fei told you, kindly. “Ok, we won’t bother you. We’re just gonna sit here and watch. Thanks, Fei.” Yunho thanked Fei for letting them stay at the rehearsal. “Ok, Nicole, Joon and I are going to show you how the routine goes, step by step; and then Kikwang and you are going to do the part until you get right.” Fei told, turning into her teacher mode. “Ok.” you replied back to her, a little nervous of what the routine was gonna contain. Fei and Joon then showed you the first part of your debut song, Tired Of Waiting by 2PM. (I DON’T OWN THE SONG OR 2PM. I KNOW THE GIRLS AREN’T THERE FOR THE WHOLE PERFORMANCE, BUT PLEASE IMAGINE THAT THEY ARE AND THE MOVES ARE MORE INTENSE AND Y.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZHFb5T5NTI

You and Kikwang both practiced very hard until it was lunch break. Yunho and Jaejoong  weren’t very happy with the moves that you had to do with Kikwang or the way he had to touch you. Junsu and Yoochun liked and disliked the moves. They were a little too intense for your debut, but it also proves that you could pull the y concept easily. Changmin didn’t like the moves at all. He thought the moves were too intense and y and that it would be hard for you to lose the y concept and turn it into something cute later on. You had lunch with the DongBang oppas, MBLAQ oppas, and Miss A. BEAST had lunch by themselves, talking about you.

 

With BEAST

“I think Nicole is a really good dancer. She’s amazing if she can move like that with a boy for her first time. I think she’s gonna be really big.” Hyunseung said out loud to start a conversation, since it was so quiet. “I agree with Hyunseung hyung.” Dongwoon then said about Hyunseung’s thought. “She can dance and sing really well. I bet you she can learn to rap also.” Junhyung then also said out loud. “Yea, I also think she can learn how to rap. Junhyung’s right, she can dance and sing really well; she has to be able to learn how to rap.” Yoseob said out loud to the 5 of the boys. “Would you guys stop talking about Nicole. She’s not that amazing.” Kikwang then all of a sudden screamed at them. “I agree with Kikwang. She’s not that great for you guys to praise her like that.” Doojoon then agreed with Kikwang. “Fine. If you guys don’t think she’s amazing then ok, but we do. In our point of view, she is really amazing, just like 4Minute and G.NA (don’t think I got it right o well). “Fine. Talk about her then, but I’m leaving.” Kikwang then said and got up and left. Doojoon just ignored all of them talking about you and ate.

 

With You/DBSK/MBLAQ/Miss A

“Nicole, you were amazing back there, in the dance studio. Where did you learn to dance like that?” Joon asked you, impressed by your dancing. “I guess I’m a natural at it. This is my first time dancing like that and with a boy besides my oppas.” you told Joon, seriously. “Really?” Min and Jia asked you, shocked. “Yes, really. I have this feeling that Kikwang and Doojoon and like me that much.” You told everyone at the table. “That’s talking nonsense. You can sing and dance. You’re also pretty.” Mir said to you, trying to flirt. “Yah, no flirting with my sister.” Yunho then screamed at him. You, DBSK, MBLAQ, and Miss A talked and talked all throughout lunch. It was finally time to get back to rehearsing. You, Doojoon, and Kikwang rehearsed until it was late. Doojoon rapped while you and Kikwang danced. You and Kikwang went through the same routine that whole week. It took you a month to learn the routine. CUBE told you that you were going to debut in 2 weeks. Your oppas encouraged you at rehearsal, even though they just wanted scream at Kikwang to death. It was finally time for your debut.

 

Did you enjoy this chapter? I will update soon. What will happen at your debut stage? Please leave comments. <3