*What Are You Doing?*

The Conceited Jerks

*What Are You Doing?*

Recap: You then fell asleep thinking about your first date with Doojoon, with a smile plastered on your face.

 

The usual routine happened the next day. You woke up, got dressed, ate breakfast with the boys and went to the dance studio to rehearse. You greeted Doojoon with a kiss on the cheek, while Kikwang and Jiyoon watched in jealousy and anger. Kikwang danced with you with twice as much passion as he usually did, making Doojoon furious and jealous just looking at the two of you. Doojoon rapped and ended it with a wink towards you.

The three of you went to Music Bank and changed into your stage outfits and the performance and Music Bank soon ended. You decided to wait for Doojoon in BEAST’s dressing room. Doojoon got off stage and was all sweaty. He then saw you waiting there in the room sitting on the make-up counter, so he went over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist and laid his chin on your shoulder and planted a sweet kiss on your cheek. You saw Doojoon grinning at you in the mirror, so you turned your body around, wrapping your arms around his neck, kissing him. The BEAST boys looked at the both of you in jealousy because all of them were single, but Doojoon had you. Kikwang watched the both of you with clenched fists and obvious jealousy. Doojoon offered to drive you home, so you accepted. He walked you to the front door and looked into your eyes passionately. He then leaned in and kissed you passionately, wrapping his arms around your waist, while your arms grazed around his neck, returning the kiss with just the same amount of passion. The both of you most definitely didn’t want to break the kiss, but didn’t want to go any further than kissing. You and Doojoon then heard someone from inside scream “Yah, it doesn’t matter whether I like you for Nicole or not, if you dare to make her do something she isn’t willing to do; I’m gonna beat you till’ you’re nothing.” You and Doojoon broke away from the kiss, looked at each other and laughed. The both of you clearly knew that it was Yunho screaming at Doojoon.

“I saw your performance on Music Bank. It was amazing as always, my Princess.” Yunho said to you in a very sweet manner that got you suspicious, right when you laid your foot inside the house.

“Thanks” you replied to your brother and walked to your room to get ready for bed.

“Ireona Nicole-ah” you heard a voice saying to you.

You slowly opened your eyes and saw the cute adorable maknae of DBSK looking at you, slightly shaking you, so you’d wake up.

“Good Morning Oppa” you said to him, while rubbing your eyes cutely, getting rid of the sleep in your eyes.

“Ahh Kyeopta” he said aloud, while pinching your cheeks.

“Yah Oppa, that hurts. I’m gonna go shower and then I’ll meet you down there” you told him, trying your hardest to get him out of the room.

You never noticed this, but Changmin was slowly transforming into a man. He was developing muscles and his facial features became much more defined. You found it odd that you only noticed now, since you’ve been living the DBSK boys ever since you became a trainee. Your birthday was coming up and Changmin decided to take you out for a day to see if he could catch you eyeing anything that you wanted, instead of simply asking you since that would’ve been to obvious and no fun. You showered and Changmin literally dragged you out of the house to the mall. The both of you had breakfast in a restaurant in the mall and then the both of you went to go look around the mall.

“Nicole” someone screamed your name, causing you and Changmin to look back and see 5 boys running at full speed towards the both of you.

“What are you guys doing here? Where’s Doojoon?” you asked the 5 of them once they reached the both of you.

“Doojoon went to meet one of his friends and we just wanted to get out, since we have today off” Kikwang told you, answering your questions. A look of jealousy crossed his eyes, but you didn’t noticed since you were busy looking at something across the mall, which Changmin saw. Dongwoon and Junhyung saw the look in Kikwang’s eyes, which caused them to look at each other and run off somewhere.

“Nicole, what are you looking at? You’re really dazed” Changmin asked you which made you come back to life and run into one of your favorite stores, 2Cute. You browsed around and tried different outfits out, while Changmin left to go to the store that you were looking at just a couple of minutes ago and bought you a necklace that you were eyeing. You soon paid for everything and went to look for Changmin. He told you to meet him at the food court and that the both of you will go home right after he gets something that he really needs. You sat at on the tables and waited for Changmin. You were sitting there looking around the mall, looking for a store to occupy you, while you waited for Changmin. You then spotted a couple sitting a couple of tables away from you and the couple looked quite familiar to you. You squinted your eyes closely to get a better look at the couple and soon realized it was Doojoon and Jiyoon AGAIN. You marched up to Doojoon and slapped him across the face with fresh tears streaming down your beautiful and flawless face.

“How could you do this to me again? I promised me you would never do this to me again and what do I see, you and Jiyoon-UNNIE together.” You screamed in his face, attracting lots of attention from bystanders.

“You’ve clearly proven to me that you can NEVER be trusted, so WE’RE THROUGH” you screamed into his face, quickly walking away, before he mesmerized you again and made you regret everything you had just said. Well, unlucky for you, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you to face him.

“I’m sorry. This isn’t what it looks like. I would never break a promise with you. Please just let me explain” he begged you, looking at you straight in the eyes.

 

I know I haven’t updated in a long time. Sorry about that. I’ve been really busy with schoolwork. I’ll try and update tomorrow. Lots of drama coming up.