My Time To Shine

The Conceited Jerks

Chapter 3: My Time To Shine

Recap: Your oppas encouraged you at rehearsal, even though they just wanted to scream at Kikwang to death. It was finally time for your debut.

 

“Ok, today is your last rehearsal. Tomorrow is your debut day. Let’s go over the dance routine once more and then you guys can leave.” Fei told you, Kikwang, and Dojjon. You and Kikwand danced the Tired Of Waiting routine once more that day, while Doojoon rapped and waited for Fei’s comment on it. “Ok, that was good, but Kikwang, dance closer to Nicole and do the moves like Joon and I did them. Fei then told you and Kikwang. “Doojoong, you did great. Awesome rapping.” Fei and the DBSK boys praised him. “Thanks, I’ll be leaving now. Bye, Fei and Nicole. Kikwang, I’ll see you back at the dorm room.” Doojoon bid his goodbyes and left. “Ok, Kikwang and Nicole, practice until the both you get it right; it needs to be perfect for Nicole’s debut.” Fei said, a little annoyed. She knew the both of you hated each other, but she didn’t care. The routine required to be people to be intimate, wheather they hate each other or not. You and Kikwang rehearsed the routine over and over until Fei was satisfied. Once she was satisfied, theboth of you left along with the DongBang boys.

 

At The DBSK/Nicole Dorm

“Ahhhhhhhhh, I’m so tired. Also, hate whoever paired me up with Kikwang.” You said while collapsing onto the couch. “Wae, dongsaeng?” Yoochun then asked, seating himself next to you. “He keeps whispering erted and rude thoughts into my ear when we’re dancing.” You told your oppa, disgusted. “What did I just hear about Kikwang and erted?” Yunho then asked, popping out of God knows where. “Nothing, oppa.” You told him, avoiding the question best you could. “Don’t worry. Just ignore Kikwang best you can before Yunho hyung’s bubble bursts.” Changmin then told you in a whisper, while walking past you to the dining room. “Ok, whatever, but if I ever hear Kikwang talk in this house; I’m gonna hurt him. Dongsaeng, why don’t you and Doojoon hang out? I like him, but I hate Kikwang. Yunho told you, which made you choke on your food. “Nicole, gwenchana?” Jaejoong asked you, handing you a cup of water. “Deh, I’m fine.” You told Jaejoong, while downing the drink. “Mianhe, dongsaeng. I didn’t mean for you to choke.” Yunho then apologized to you. “It’s ok, oppa. I’m fine. Trust me, I hate Kikwang just as much as you do. Can we stop talking about them, please?” you asked your oppas and they just nodded, curious as to why you didn’t want to answer Yunho’s question. Did you perhaps develop a crush on Doojoon?

 

HEY GUYS. SORRY I HAVEN’T BEEN UPDATING. I ACTUALLY HAD THIS CHAPTER TYPED UP ALREADY BUT DIDN’T POST IT. MIANHE. MIANHE. SORRY. SORRY. I WILL TRY TO POST AGAIN SOMETIME THIS WEEK. MY COUSINS JUST CAME OVER AND I’M REALLY HAPPY SO I’M LIKE ALWAYS AT THEIR HOUSE SO I WON’T BE POSTING AS OFTEN AND I ALSO HAVE SCHOOL WORK. I WILL TRY TO POST AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK. THANKS. PLEASE COMMENT BTW!