Hang Out With Doojoon?

The Conceited Jerks

Hang Out With Doojoon?

Recap: "Did you perhaps like Doojoon?"

 

 

The next day, you and your DBSK oppas hung out. You went out for breakfast and then Yunho drove all of you to Lottle World for some fun, since you've been working so hard and needed a break. You've also never been there before, so Yunho decided to take you. "Oppas, where are we going now? I have to get to practice for tonight's performance." you asked Yunho. He responded "I know. Just wait and you'll see where we're going. Don't worry, we'll get to your dance practice for tonight's performance at Music Core. You don't have to worry about anything, I have everything under control, right Jaejoong hyung?" Yunho then asked Jaejoong. "Yup, mhm, your oppas have everything under control, so you don't have to worry about anything." Jaejoong then answered Yunho and told you with his charming and hot smile that didn't really work on you that easily. Yunho then drove into a place that had a gigantic sign that said "Lotte World" on it. "Oppas, are we in Lottle World, right now?" you asked, making Changmin, the smarty, chuckle a little from his seat. "Yes, dongsaeng-ah, we are in Lotte World right now, since the gigantic sign gave that answer away." Changmin then replied to your 'dumb' question. Yunho then parked th car and all of you got out and got your tickets and entered the beautiful and very fun Lotte World. "Nicole, where do you want to go first?" Yoochun then asked you, giving you a small smirk with it, becasue he knew where you wanted to go most. "I want to go on the biggest rollercoaster here, right now." you replied to Yoochun also giving him a smirk. You, Yoochun, Changmin, Jaejoong, and Yunho started to run to the biggest rollercoaster there, while Junsu walked slowly. "Do we really have to on this one? Why can't we go on something that's smaller and not so high up?" Junsu then asked you, silently praying in his head you'd agree with him. "Yes, we do. It's my first time here and you know how I really like riding on the biggest rollercoasters first. Why, oppa, are you scared?" you asked him, giving him a smirk. "I am not scared. Watch I'm gonna go on this rollercoaster and have loads of fun with you guys." Junsu said with a little smile. All of you guys got on line and soon enough, you were on the ride. Yoochun and Yunho, Jaejoong, and You, and Junsu and Changmin. "Hyung, why do have to be stuck with Junsu hyung on every ride? Why can't I sit with Nicole or one of you hyungs?" Changmin asked whining to his hyungs again, but at least this time it's not about food. "Because none of us can deal with his constant whining, so since you scare him, he won't do anything to you." Jaejoong then replied, making you laugh so hard that you nearly cried. The ride started and all of you screamed happily, except for Junsu, who was screaming for his life. The ride was finally ver and Junsu quickly ran to a garbage can to puke into. You tried not to laugh and tried to help Junsu. "Oppa, are you ok? You shouldn't have went on the ride if you didn't want to go." you said to him. "Well, I wanted to prove to you that I wasn't scared to riding a big rollercoaster." Junsu replied, feeling a little stupid. "Oppa, you shouldn't have. I know you're not a chicken. Next time, if you don't want to go on something, tell me and I'll stay with you." you told Junsu with a smile on your face. "Ok, where do you want to go next, dongsaeng-ah?" Junsu asked you with a smile spreading across his lips. "How about we go eat and get me to dance practice before Fei unni screams at me." you told Junsu. smiling and laughing at the same time. "Ok, let's go tell the others first." Junsu said. "Tell us what?" Changmin asked, giving you and Junsu a fright. "Let's go eat and then you guys will bring me to the dance studio, so I can practice for tonight's performance." you said smiling like an angel. "Ok, let's go eat and we'll go and see you practice and perform tonight." Yunho said, while slightly gritting his teeth. You guys ate and Yunho then drove you to the dance studio, just right on time. "Ok, Kikwang and Nicole, let's do the dance routine 2-3 more times and then we'll head to Music Core." Fei said, slightly smiling. You and Kikwang danced the routine 2 more times, while Doojoon rapped and you did your best with ignoring Kikwang's erted thoughts. You stepped on his foot a couple of time because to that, and since you were wearing heels, he stopped after you stepped on him 2 times. "Ok, good job everyone. Kikwang, Doojoon, and Nicole will go with me to Music Core. You guys can drive up there and I'll meet you up there." Fei told DBSK, while rushing the 3 of you to her car. You, Doojoon, and Kikwang sat in the back, because Fei had put your outfits in the front seat. You were in the middle of the 2 BEAST boys. Doojoon and you were talking happily until Kikwang decided to crack a dumb and erted joke. "Nicole, I've never seen your beautiful body before. Why don't you meet me at this club and we can have some fun." Kikwang then whispered in your ear. Since you were so disgusted by that, you pushed him away and moved closer to Doojoon, making it look like the 2 of you were dating. "Nicole, do you want to hang out with me at my dorm tonight?" Doojoon then asked you, with a hopeful smile crossing his face. "Will Kikwang be there?" you asked Doojoon, throwing a death glare at Kikwang. Doojoon chuckled and replied "Don't worry, I'll keep him away. So what do you say?" "Yea, ok, I'll hang out with you tonight." you replied smiling your angel smile.

 

So how was it? Sorry, I haven't been updating laetly. I've been busy. I'll try to update later tonight or tomorrow. PLEASE COMMENT.