"What?"

The Conceited Jerks

"What?"

Recap: Changmin was smiling thinking *She's all grown up now*

 

Changmin stayed in your room talking with you all night about what happened at BEAST's dorm. You soon fell asleep and Changmin tucked you in even more just in case you were cold and left not forgetting to kiss your forehead goodnight. *She's finally grown up. I hope Doojoon doesn't break her heart after he confesses cuz he will be a dead boy if he does.* Changmin thought to himself, not noticing his hyungs sitting there on the floor waiting for him to come out. He jumped in shock at the image of his 4 hyungs sitting outside Nicole's room waiting for him, the 'mean maknae'. "What are you guys doing out here?" Changmin asked, shocked at the 4 of them sitting there with a sleepy face. "We were waiting for you to come out of Nicole's room. What did she say to you?" Yunho asked him, automatically popping up from where he was sitting just a second ago. "Sorry hyungs, I can't tell you. I promised her not to tell you guys, so not saying anything. You guys will have to wait until she's ready to tell you herself." Changmin told them, with a sorry look on his innocent baby face. "Okay guys, let's just go to bed and we'll ask her in the morning when we go to CUBE ent." Yunho said and shooed everyone away from Nicole's room, so she could sleep in peace.

You woke up at around 9 in the morning due to last night. You decided to make breakfast for the boys first and then wake them up and the 6 of you would head out for CUBE ent. You washed up and went to the kitchen to start preparing the boys favorite breakfasts. Changmin started to smell the aroma of the food that was being made by you, so he got up from bed and quietly went out to see who was cooking in the kitchen. "What are you doing up so early cooking breakfast?" Changmin asked you, popping up right behind your ear making you jump from shock. "Oh, good morning oppa. I woke up early because I couldn't sleep anymore and I decided to make you guys your favorite breakfast since I never really cook anymore." you told him whit a smile. "Okay, do you want me to help?" Changmin asked, getting an apron and tying it on to start helping you. "Sure. Could you chop those vegetables over there for me and mix them in with the eggs that are already beat?" you told him. You and Changmin cooked breakfast for the boys, while laughing and goofing off. "Finally, we're almost done. Changmin Oppa, can you go and wake the boys up for me, while I pu the finishing touches to these dishes?" you asked Changmin. Changmin then left to wake up the others for breakfast. You were putting the finishing touches on the dishes when you're phone went off in your room. You were shocked at your phone ringing so early in the morning. Since, you were downstairs in the kitchen and your room was on the second floor, you couldn't get up the stairs fast enough to get it. "I'll get it for you, Nicole" Yoochun shouted from up the stairs, giving you a shock. *What if it's one of the MBLAQ or BEAST members, most importantly what if it's Doojoon Oppa.* you thought in your head, panicking. "Changmin Oppa, could you please get that for me. Yah Yoochun Oppa, if you dare touch my phone and I found out. You're gonna be a dead oppa to me." you shouted from down the stairs, scaring Yoochun out of his pants. He knew how mad you would get if he did something you told him he couldn't. The other oppas heard the screaming and all rush to your room to get your phone to see why you didn't want anyone of them to get it, but Changmin. Luckily, Changmin was already there finsihing up with the phone call. "Okay. Yea, I'll tell her. See ya later." Changmin said into the phone, hanging up right away and deleting the number that just called you. "Oh. Hey hyungs, breakfast is done stairs, so wash up and go down and eat, so we can head to CUBE Ent." Changmin told his hyungs, taking the phone with him downstairs. They all went to their own personal bathrooms and washed up for breakfast. "Changmin Oppa, who called me so early in the morning?" you asked him once you saw him coming down the stairs with no one else in sight. "It was Doojoon. He told you to stay after practice for awhile, he wanted to tell you something, so yea." Changmin told you, sitting down at the dinging table waiting for everyone to come down for breakfast. "I'm gonna go change and I'll be right down. Can I have my phone back?" you asked him. He handed you your phone back and went upstairs to change. You changed into comefortable clothes for practice and put a change of clothes into your gym bag. *I'm gonna call Doojoon Oppa back to see what he wanted to tell me.* You dialed Doojoon's number and waited for him to pick up. "Yoboseyo" he answered his phone with a nice, sweet voice. "Is this Doojoon Oppa?" you asked. "Yep, what do you need?" Doojoon asked you with a slight chuckle at how you cute you sounded on the phone. "Did you call me before telling me to stay at CUBE a little while after practice was over?" you asked him, wondering. "Nope, I didn't. Why? Did you get a call from me saying to stay after dace practice at CUBE for awhile?" he asked you. "Yea, I did. Hmm, I wonder who called then? Changmin Oppa picked up my phone for me and told me that you called saying that. Okay, I'll see you later than. Bye, Oppa." you told him and hung up. *Hmm, maybe someone else called.* you thought in your head. You went downstairs and ate breakfast with the boys and then the 6 of you headed out for CUBE Ent.

With The BEAST Boys

"Who took my phone and called Nicole?" Doojoon asked, raging with anger. Everyone shook their heads except for Kikwang, who just stood there with his head down. "Kikwang-ah, did you call her and tell her to stay after dance practice at CUBE for awhile?" Doojoon asked him, softening. "Yeh hyung, I needed to tell her something." Kikwang told him, still looking down at the floor. "Okay, I'll tell her to stay at CUBE after dance practice for awhile for you." Doojoon told him, walking out of the radio station to the van waiting for them. "Wait hyung, can you tell her to stay for you. I know she's not gonna stay for me." Kikwang told him and Doojoon just nodded, wondering what Kikwang wanted to tell Nicole. 

Doojoon told you to stay after, so he could tell you something. You stayed after, telling your oppas that Doojoon would take you home. "Nicole, Can I ask you something very important?" Doojoon asked you, rushing. "Sure." you replied. "Would you be my girlfriend?" Doojoon asked you, hoping you would say yes. "You were in complete shock, but you found the nerve to nod your head indicating a yes to his question. Doojoon was so happy that he pecked you on the cheek and told you to wait for him for awhile. He would drive you home, he just needed to see the CEO of CUBE for a bit. Kikwang then came in and saw you there. You didn't know Doojoon had asked you that, so he headed for you to tell you something. "Can I please just tell you something?" Kikwang asked you with hope in his eyes. "Sure." you told him, nodding your head to tell him to continue. "Yesterday night about the dare that truth question that you gave me about me giving up my playboy image for you was all true. I really would give up my playboy image for you. So, would you be my girlfriend?" Kikwang asked you rushig the question. "Umm, sorry Kikwang but I'm dating Doojoon. We can still be friends though. How about we start new?" you told him, feeling really bad about what just happened. "Okay, we'll start new." Kikwang said with sadness in his voice. Doojoon drove you home and you went to bed, waiting for the next day to come.

 

 

You're dating Doojoon now. YAYYYYY! or NOOO!! There will be lots of drama coming up now that you're dating Doojoon. I'm thinking of making a sequel to this after it's done. What do you guys think? Should I make a sequel? There will be other stars joining soon for the drama. I will start typing up chapter 8 tonight and hopefully it will be posted by either tonight or sometime tomorrow. I have an Italian test coming up and I haven't studied at all, so gonna need to start. Did you guys enjoy this update? Also, does anybody know where I can get a good poster for this story?