Are You Being Serious?

The Conceited Jerks

Are You Being Serious?

Recap: "He wondered on how far these two boys would go, just to win the hear of his precious, beloved Nicole."

Changmin drove you home and you went directly to bed without saying a single thing to your oppas. Yunho never came home from his "thing". Everyone was worried about him, mostly Jaejoong though. You had thought that he just went out when you left for rehearsal this morning. Meanwhile, Yunho was having a little chat with some people.

Yunho rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door.

"Hi Hyung. Why are you here? Do you need something?" asked a surprised Dongwoon.

"Uhh yea I do. Sorry if I'm intruding on something, but I need to have a little talk with both Doojoon and Kikwang." said Yunho to Dongwoon, looking behind for any one of the two.

"Uhh sure. Doojoon hyung is in his room. Kikwang isn't here though." Dongwoon told Yunho, holding the door open for him, so he could come in.

Yunho gladly went in and sat down on the couch with the other members looking at him weirdly, wondering why he was here so late.

"I bet all of you are wondering as to why I'm here so late. Well, I was at home doing some things with the other members when Nicole called me asking for me to come and pick her up from the mall. From the tone of her voice, I could tell she upset over something and that she was crying. I didn't ask her why, but after coming to get her I understood why she was crying." Yunho explained to them, earning weird looks from them, asking why she was crying.

"Your hyung, Doojoon, seems to be the cause to why Nicole was crying." Yunho told them, hatred and anger showing in his eyes now.

"Hmm, that would explain Doojoon's behavior ever since he got home from rehearsal. Doojoon went straight to his room, slamming the door in the process. The look on his face portrayed anger and disappointment. Though Kikwang never came home. We haven't been able to reach him at all actually." Junhyung told Yunho, trying to patch things up.

Just then Kikwang came through the door with a smile plastered on his face and roses in one hand. The members raised their eyebrows at him, while Yunho looked at him, curiously. All were wondering on why he had a smile on his face and why he was holding a bunch of roses in one hand.

"Ohh, hi hyung. Why are you here?" Kikwang asked Yunho, a surprised look on his face.

The smile remained still on his face.

"I'm here to talk to Doojoon. Speaking of talking to that kid. Could one of you go and get him for me? I really need to get going. I bet everyone at my dorm is wondering where I am." Yunho asked them.

Hyunseung quickly left to go get Doojoon. Dongwoon noticed that at the mention of Doojoon, Kikwang's smile faded and it turned into a smirk. His eyes showed hatred and anger as well. Dongwoon wondered why. Doojoon came down the downstairs with Hyunseung right behind him. Doojoon took one look at Kikwang, raised his eyebrow and smirked. This caused Dongwoon to wonder even more. He quickly excused himself from the group to go and call someone that he knew would help him in the little issue he was wondering about. 

"Not to be rude, but could you boys leave me and Doojoon to talk?" Yunho asked them, getting nods from each one.

They quickly left, while Yunho stood with a big, tough and mean sort of look on his face. Doojoon sat himself on the couch, slightly afraid as to why Yunho wanted to talk to him. He had an idea on why, but didn't want to ask.

"I think you can guess why I want to talk to you." Yunho said to him, pacing back and forth.

Doojoon just nodded his nead, scared to death.

"I'm at home preparing something for my concert, when I get a phone call from Nicole asking me to come pick her up. I can clearly tell from her tone of voice that she's been crying. Do you want to explain why she was hysterically crying on the phone?" Yunho asked him, his tone turning angrier by the second.

He then heard his phone ringing and went to talk to whomever was on the other line.

"WHAT" Yunho screamed into the phone, shocking the other person on the other line.

"Ummm hyung, sorry if I was bothering you, butI just came home from picking up Nicole and I had a little talk with Kikwang. I'm going to cut some things out, but the main thing is that Kikwang likes or more like loves Nicole and is determined to win her heart. I know it may sound stupid, but the look in Kikwang's eyes and the way he spoke about her; I could tell he was being serious. He won't hurt her like Doojoon did. I just wanted to warn you about that, since I know you're at their dorm right now. If you don't believe me, you can ask Kikwang yourself. I have a phone call waiting for me on the other line, so I gotta go, but please talk to Kikwang and don't hurt Doojoon too much. Araso?" Changmin told him.

Changmin's voice was very stern and serious, so Yunho knew that he was telling the truth and he was being very much serious.

"Ara. I won't hurt him too much, but I will be having a little talk with Kikwang after I finish my talk with umm the other kid." Yunho said to him.

Doojoon was completely confused on who Yunho was talking to, since the person he was conversing with was speaking in Japanese and Yunho was doing the same. Yunho hung up the phone and looked back at Doojoon.

"I have very little patience as of right now and very little time. I need to go talk to another member as well. Speak up now and speak fast." Yunho clearly told Doojoon, with a stern look on his face and his voice turning very annoyed.

"Uhh yeh hyung. I was actually talking to Jiyoon about Nicole's birthday. I needed her help with the party that I was planning on throwing her. I know I could've asked another member, since the others get along with her much better, but Jiyoon was the only one available today, so I decided to talk to her, so the others and her could help. I didn't know that Jiyoon would try something on me, so I sat down with her and talked with her. Everything was going fine until I guess Jiyoon saw Kikwang and Nicole and she decided to kiss me to make Nicole jealous. I didn't know. I tried to get out of her grip, but I couldn't. That's all I can really say. I am really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt Nicole again; I really like her. Me and Kikwang made a deal just so you know." Doojoon told him, practically all in one breath.

Yunho nodded his head. He was deep in thought. He knew he could trust Doojoon, but after having his preciouse dongseang's heart broken twice by her first boyfriend. He wasn't very fond of the kid anymore. He was rooting for Kikwang actually. He couldn't believe it himself, but he was.

"Could you show me to Kikwang's room. I need to talk to him quickly before I leave." Yunho asked him.

Doojoon nodded his head and showed Yunho to Kikwang's room. Kikwang was spotted sitting on his bed, looking up at the ceiling and smiling to himself for some apparent reason.

"Kikwang, I need to talk to you about Nicole." Yunho started.

Kikwang automatically shot up at the mention of Nicole. Yunho was a little shocked at this factor, but he could see a slight change in Kikwang lately. He didn't the know exact reason, but he was going to find out.

 

What is the reason Kikwang has changed lately? Hmmmm. Updated finally. I'll be updating soon. I'm planning on writing a gang story soon. Hehe. Comment please. Tell what you think. Answer the poll at the bottom if you haven't already.