Meeting the Roommate.

Steps To Love

Meeting the Roommate. 

 

It was 5:31 am and someone was banging on Tao and Sehun's shared room.

 

Tao is definitely not a morning person. If he doesn't get his sleep he will kill you. Sehun, on the other hand, is such a deep sleeper he won't even budge if you tried to wake him up. 

 

The banging got louder..

 

And louder...

 

And even louder..

 

That's when the panda snapped. He furiously got out of bed and swung open the door, causing it to hit the wall.

 

Usually the person on the other side of the door would take it as the time to run away, but strangely he didn't. He was pissed off as well.

 

"You were supposed to meet me in my room 1 minute ago," Kai angrily stated, gritting his teeth. They talked about meeting each other in the cafeteria just the other day.

 

"What the ?!" Tao slammed the door on his face and groggily went back to his bed. This time, Kai kicked down the door. Tao groaned, massaging his temples.

 

"Get out of my room! It's too early to do any lessons!" Tao yelled.

 

"Fine, then I won't teach you any lessons ever again~ More time for my buddies anyways..." Kai sassed as he headed out of the door.

 

"Wait..." Tao said. Kai turned around with a sly grin.

 

"Yes?"

 

"I'll go, just let me put on my shirt... and my pants..." Tao yawned. Kai didn't even notice Tao only had boxers on. He admired Tao's body as he got dressed.

 

Cute face, bubble , adorable movements= the perfect bottom. Then again... Toned abs, nice muscles, freakin' tall= perfect top....

 

Kai was imaging all these scenarios of Tao bottoming and topping, causing his to twitch a bit.

 

"Alright, I'm ready." Tao wore sweat pants and a black t-shirt.

 

"Follow me," Kai motioned. 

 

[They arrived in Kai's room shortly after.]

 

"Kai... with her later... I'm too tired.." Kai's roommate groaned into his pillow. Tao just awkwardly stood in the room.

 

"Ya, Kyungsoo! This isn't a buddy." Kai stated, slapping Kyungsoo's blanket covered .

 

"Oh... then is it that kid you're teaching?" Kyungsoo looked up. He was quite surprised to see Tao, a man. The only thing Kai told Kyungsoo about him teaching a kid, was that he was teaching a kid. Who Kyungsoo thought was going to be a girl. Girls were Kai's specialty, of course he did men too but he liked girls more because of their 'softness'.

 

"Yeah, his name is Tao. Tao this is Kyungsoo, my lazy roommate," Kai patted Kyungsoo on the head.

 

"Shut up, the only active thing you do is !" Kyungsoo spat back as he got out of bed to dispute with Kai.

 

"So? At least I'm doing something productive in my life!" Kai argued, crossing his arms.

 

Kyungsoo's face turned beet red," PRODUCTIVE??," He practically roared," PL~EASE! I ING MAKE FOOD FOR THE BOTH OF US TO SURVIVE!"

 

"Who needs your MSG covered ?! Ramen is healthier than your food!!" Kai hissed.

 

The bickering grew annoying, loud, pointless, and quite bothersome. As the meaningless arguement grew, so did the popping vein coming from Tao's temple.

 

When the vein began throbbing, Tao snapped.

 

"HOLY JUST SHUT. UP!" Tao bellowed, loud enough to shake the room. Kai and Kyungsoo immediately quit bickering and stared at Tao for a long time.

 

"ALL I CAME HERE FOR WAS THE ING LESSON-"

 

"KAI! YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T GOING TO HIM!!!" Kyungsoo raged. Kai sharply turned his head towards Kyungsoo's direction and shouted back at him.

 

"NO I SAID THAT 'HE WASN'T MY BUDDY'!"

 

Tao facepalmed himself.

 

---

 

A/N: Sorry for the long wait :/ Hope you enjoyed this chapter?