Agreement

Steps To Love

 

 

"Please?" Tao begged, following Kai, the king of anyone's asses, from behind.

 

"No is no and I'm sticking with it!" He said, trying to get the persistent Tao away from him.

 

Tao quickly went in front of Kai and stopped him. Kai sighed and rolled his eyes. Just as he took a step to go around Tao, Tao did his best aegyo, stopping everyone in the hall.

 

"Buing Buing~" Tao smiled like a panda, while winking and doing a cute hand movement next to his cheek.

 

Kai immediately fell for it.

 

"Fine.. What do you want?" Kai sighed.

 

Almost everyone in the hall gasped, they were surprised that the king of asses would actually listen to Tao's request.

 

"I want to learn how to make someone like me." Tao said while smiling like the innocent boy man he is.

 

"You want me.. to teach you how to make someone like you?" Kai scoffed,"Look, I may not look it, but I'm a really busy person. I can't waste my time on you."

 

"Pwease~ Pwetty pwease~!!" Tao whined while shaking his shoulders left and right.

 

"Then what DO you want me to help you with?" Kai yelled, obviously pissed off. He hated people who asked him for help that didn't relate to him pleasing other's ual desires. If Tao hadn't been so damn cute, he might've just slugged him right then and there.

 

"Everything there is to know." Tao smiled again, with that annoyingly innocent smile.

 

Kai heavily sighed," I told you already! I'm a busy person! How would I be able to teach you all that?"

 

"Well.. whenever you have time you could spare is fine with me~" Tao did his best aegyo again.

 

"Aish.. fine! But you have to follow my rules and do whatever I say! And show up to every meeting on time! I hate it when people show up late." Kai said while walking past Tao.

 

Tao smiled and bowed to Kai.

 

"Thank you, Sunbaenim~!!" He beamed. Still smiling even when Kai wasn't in his sight anymore and happily walked to his room.

 

He opened the door to his room and saw Sehun 'studying'.

 

"Sehun-ah! What are you-- ohmygod... put it back in your pants." Tao said while covering his eyes with his hands.

 

"Oh, stop being such a ..." Sehun groaned, putting 'it' back into his pants,"It's not the first time you've seen a before." Sehun leaned back into his chair and closed the magazine he was getting it off to, then kissed it before putting it away in his secret drawer.

 

Tao rolled his eyes as he sat down on the edge of Sehun's bed.

 

"Hey, guess what?" Tao smiled brightly.

 

"What?" Sehun asked, glaring back at him.

 

"I got Kai to teach me how to love." Tao smirked.

 

Sehun's eyes popped out of his head and his jaw dropped down to the floor.