Almost New Style

Steps To Love

Kai looked through the taller's closet and threw most of the clothes on the bed beside it.

 

"Okay, done sorting out your closet." Kai smiled, clapping his hands to get the dust off.

 

Tao pointed to all the clothes on the bed,"So these are the clothes I can keep?"

 

Kai gave a short laugh in disbelief,"No no no. These are the clothes you can keep." The shorter pointed to all the clothes in the younger's closet. All meaning close to zero.

 

"But there's barely anything in there!" Tao yelled.

 

"That because most the you have is unhealthy." Kai shook his head in disapproval.

 

"Unhealthy?" Tao cocked an eyebrow.

 

"Yeah, it's unhealthy since it'll damage your hotness scale. Unless you don't want to attract anybody, go ahead and wear that." Kai gestured to all the clothes layed out on the bed.

 

"But Kai, that means I only have like two outfits!" Tao looked at his now empty closet,"The clothes you took out aren't even that bad."

 

", what did you say?" Kai put his hand on his hip.

 

"Uhh, the clothes you took out aren't even that bad?" Tao repeated, rolling his eyes.

 

Kai took a piece of clothing off the bed and held it up,"What's this?"

 

"Um.. a sweatshirt?" Tao half replied-half asked.

 

"And what's the design on it?" Kai asked, angrily puffing his cheeks as his breathing become louder.

 

Tao cocked his head,"A plaid pattern?"

 

Kai cringed at the sound of it,"Yes that's right.. and what are the colors?"

 

"Navy, green, red, and white." Tao said, smiling innocently. "I don't see anything wrong with it."

 

The vein on Kai's temple popped out. He angrily threw the ugly clothing at Tao's head,"We're going shopping."

 

"But, Kai.." Tao trailed off, looking at the ground.

 

"What?" Kai asked, crossing his arms.

 

"I don't have any clothes.. I can't go out in pajamas." Tao said, pouting as he played with his thumbs.

 

Kai rolled his eyes, calming down after seeing how adorable Tao could be. "Don't you see the clothes in the closet?"

 

Tao stomped on the ground with his whole body,"But Kai~ Those aren't comfortable."

 

The elder clicked his tounge and took out black skinny jeans from the closet and a slighty stained white t-shirt from the pile. "Wear these."

 

Tao smiled up to his ears and bowed,"Thank you! You can wait outside until I get changed." He looked into Kai's eyes with a loving gaze.

 

Kai blushed and quickly turned around, hoping the younger didn't see. "Y-yeah! I already know! Just don't take long or I-I'll never teach you again!" Kai yelled, slamming the door as he walked out.

 

 

 

After about 15 minutes of waiting, Kai became impatient. He clicked his tounge and ran into the room.

 

"Yah! Does it take that long to.." Kai's voice became quiet after seeing what was happening in front of him. ".. to.." He lost track of all of his thoughts.

 

Tao's skinny jeans were up to his knees and his back was arched, stuggling to get his jeans any higher. He kept ing his hips in the air as he pulled on the fabric which looked like it was about to burst. Sweat dripped from his forehead, falling onto the floor, painfully slow.

 

The slight groans and grunts caused Kai to find the scene strangely arousing.

 

"Oh Kai!" Tao smiled,"Can you help me?"

 

Kai woke up from his fantasy and quickly walked over to Tao. 

 

He then crouched down and whispered into the boy's ear,"Don't move." Tao's ear flushed with the color red as he nodded. He stood behind Tao as he lifted him up and grabbed the jeans from the waistband and pulled them up as if he were a pro at this. His arms were wrapped around Tao's waist as he zipped the fly. Slightly grazing Tao's causing the latter to flinch, but the button refused to get into the hole.

 

" your stomach in." He whispered in Tao's ear. Tao blushed, feeling the hot air from Kai's mouth and did as he was told. Kai successfully slid it into the hole and they stayed in their awkward position for a while. Or atleast, it was awkward for Tao.

 

"Uhh.. You can let go now.." Tao said and Kai realized that his arms were still wrapped around the younger.

 

"O-oh!" Kai quickly pulled his arms away from Tao and stuttered,"L-look, first things first! D-don't get any f-funny ideas! And secondly, d-don't fall in love with me!"

 

He then ran out of the room and slammed the door. 

 

"Wait for me!!" Tao yelled as he quickly slipped on some converse and ran after him.

 

--

 

A/N: Sorry this is short, I've been such an =.=''