Let's Go Shopping!

Steps To Love

Kai (being his diva self) angrily stormed through the mall doors, trying his best to get away from Tao.

 

Tao was confused as since he didn't know why Kai, his teacher, would want to run away from him, the student.

 

"Kai!" Tao yelled, trying his best to catch up to him as a crowd of people bumped into him.

 

"Why are you following me?" Kai's pace quickened. "God this kid doesn't stop following me. He's one thirsty ."

 

"Huh? I thought you were going to help me find some clothes so I could look 'healthy'?" 

 

Kai mentally facepalmed himself, realizing what he had been thinking and how wrong he was. He quickly turned around, with a creepy smile plastered onto his face.

 

"Why, hello there!" Kai waved as Tao raised a brow.

 

"Why were y-"

 

Kai quickly cut off,"So, what store do you usually shop at?"

 

Tao looked up into the ceiling, trying to remember,"My grandma usually buys the clothes for me. Or my cousin Luhan."

 

"Well grandma's clothes got to go- wait.. did you just say Luhan?" 

 

"Yeah, did you meet him yet? He goes to our school." Tao smiled.

 

"Oh, I met him alright." Kai inwardly smirked,"Is he single?"

 

"No, he's dating Sehun."

 

"Oh," tch... Kai clapped, gaining the taller's full attention,"We're going to my favorite store. You have your card right?"

 

"Um.. no."

 

The smaller rolled his eyes,"I'll treat you just for today, but you better pay me back. School's ing expensive enough as it is."

 

"Yes~!" Tao beamed. And so they set off to the Kai's favorite store, E.X.Otics.

 

As they walked in the circular door, Kai introduced Tao to everything,"In the back are the E.X.Cosmetics, E.X.Outfits, and by the register are the E.X.cessaries. Wow, I feel like I'm trying to sell some nasty cologne to you or something." 

 

"Now, we shop." Kai said and he clapped his hands again to get the other's attention.

 

Kai dragged the taller throughout the whole store, throwing piles of clothes, E.X.cessaries, and various others into Tao's hands. The older decided to stop when he saw Tao struggling to keep his balance. He then pointed him into the direction of the changing room and pushed him inside.

 

"Now put on everything and I'll judge you."

 

Hours went by as Tao tried on the gigantic stack of clothes Kai had picked out, having to slowly put each back one by one because of either size issues or 'uncomfortable-ness'. They finally narrowed it down to 3 pairs of black skinny jeans and casual sweaters/tops. Tao never knew how much work went to putting on clothes in a store until today.

 

In the middle of that particular mall, there was a small pond filled with koi fish and turtles. There were a few drink stands with seats and tables residing beside it. It was a very relaxing area to be in if you wanted a break.

 

"Are we done?" Tao panted, holding two bags with the label E.X.Otics, full of clothes. Kai glared at Tao.

 

"Shopping never stops for anyone!" Kai said proudly, posing as if he were some supehero, with a few people staring at him. Tao nodded, just agreeing to anything Kai said out of exhaustion.

 

As they walked a bit more, Kai had noticed a beautiful looking man across the pond and he immediately took cover(sat at a table).

 

"Tao, let's take a break." Kai said, continuing to stare at the man.

 

"But I thought you said--"

 

"I know what I said! But look." The teacher had pointed out.

 

A man with soft eyes and pink lips sat across from the pond. He was reading a book while crossing his legs. 

 

Tao didn't really understand why Kai was oggling the man. "What about him?" He asked.
 

 

"Don't tell me you dont know!" Kai facepalmed himself. "He's gay."

 

"Is he someone from school? How do you know that?"

 

"Can't you tell by his posture? His hips and shoulders are sassy and he's crossing his legs with one leg over the crotch! Most guys sit in a '4' position when they're crossing their legs." Kai said as he closely observed him. Tao nodded and finally understood.

 

"So, what're you going to do?" Tao asked.

 

Kai sighed,"Looks like I'll have to sit this one out. Take the tags off and put an outfit on."

 

"Why?"

 

"It's time for lesson number 2." Kai said with a determined face.

 

--

 

hehe.. missed me? ^^'' Sorry it took so long.. I'm bad at updating ;A;