Hi, my name is Suho.

Steps To Love

Tao was quickly trying on clothes and removing the tags with his wushu speed as Kai threatened to come into the cubical if he didn't hurry up.

 

"10.. 9.. 8.." Kai stared at his watch as he non-chalantly rested his back against the bathroom wall outside Tao's cubical, counting the life-wasting seconds.

 

After seeing that man from across the pond, Kai imagined practically millions of different positions he could be in. He wanted him so bad, but no.. Tao.. he had to sacrifice him for Tao.. 

 

", IF YOU DON'T COME OUT, I'M GOING TO GET THAT FOR MYSELF." Kai impatiently banged his fists against the door.

 

Tao immediately came right out and Kai looked him up and down, giving an approving whistle afterwards. Tao wore a denim button down shirt, some tight black skinny jeans, hi tops and some black shades, simple but so y.

 

"Damn Tao, if you weren't my student I-" Kai realized he was speaking aloud and abruptly cut himself off with a cough.

 

"If I wasn't your student what?" Tao asked, tilting his head to the side. Kai shook his head and spun the boy towards the direction of the exit of the bathroom. 

 

Kai dramatically made his voice serious,"Tao, it's your time to shine. I know I haven't taught you any real skills in flirting-"

 

"Wait.. what?" Tao turned his head to look at Kai, but he just used his hands to force Tao's head back in the other direction. 

 

"But.. you must know the basics."

 

Tao let out a soft sigh and decided to just roll with it.

 

"Step 1. Confidence is key. Don't ask to sit down across from him, just do it."

 

"But isn't that rude?" Tao thought to himself.

 

"Step 2. Look at him and once he notices you, bite your lip a little bit. Not like too much, but just like a little nibble." 

 

Tao raised an eyebrow that Kai couldn't see.

 

"Step 3. Introduce yourself and ask for his number after that."

 

"But shouldn't I introduce myself first?" Tao asked, slightly tilting his head backwards.

 

"Step 4. Once you get his number get up and do that hand thing. Ya'know the one where you pretend it's a phone? Trust me the es love that."

 

Kai then suddenly slapped his hands onto Tao's shoulders. "And the last step! Leave with a little bit of an shake. I mean well if you're gonna bottom then do it, but if you wanna top then walk off like a bad- from those American movies."

 

"Um.. Kai?" Tao said with a questionable tone.

 

"Yes, my y dumpling?" Kai lovingly replied in the boy's ear, tiptoe-ing on the biggest toe because of Tao's freakish height.

 

"What's a top?"

 

"Alright! Time to go!" Kai pushed Tao out of the bathroom.

 

As the boy made it over to the man he saw earlier, he nervously coughed.

 

"Alright, Tao.. Step 1.. What was it again? Um.. Oh yeah! Introduce myself." Tao shyly walked over to the man reading the book and after a few seconds of hoping the stranger would notice, he concluded the man wouldn't and nervously knocked on the table in front of him.

 

The man looked up and took off an earbud. Tao could hear loud music coming out of it and recognized the song. "You listen to this band too?" Tao excitedly asked. "Oh ..." Tao nervously coughed."I mean.. Hi, I'm Tao. Do you mind if I sit here?"

 

The man looked around at all the empty tables and raised an eyebrow. "Sure.." He said suspiciously, putting the earbud back in his ear and continuing his book.

 

Meanwhile, Kai had been watching the scene unfold in a secluded area and wanted to punch Tao in the face. How dare he go against one of Kai's steps to -cess?

 

"Um.." Tao nervously began.

 

The man took the earbud out again. "Yes?"

 

"Um, if you don't mind me asking, what's your name?"

 

The man quietly chuckled and set his book aside, along with his earbuds. He leaned over the table into Tao's ear and whispered with a heated breath,"Baby, my name's Suho. Here's my number and address so don't be shy and come by when you have the chance." With that said, he slipped in a paper into the boy's pocket and left the table, leaving an awestruck Tao there.

 

Once Kai deemed it clear, he rushed over to his seemingly successful student and sat across from him.

 

"So how'd it go?" Kai asked.

 

"I got his name and his address..." Tao said, still in disbelief, not really looking at Kai's face.

 

"What's his name?" Kai asked excitedly.

 

"Suho..."

 

"Suho? ... HOLY SUHO?!" Kai exclaimed.

 

Tao raised an eyebrow,"You know him?"

 

"Yeah, he and I were the best ers in our highschool! He was my sunbae! Dude, your will go numb for weeks." Kai patted his student's back. "I wonder why he looks so different.. Maybe plastic surgery? Should I get some?" Kai cupped his cheeks and carefully thought about it.

 

"Wait.. what do you mean by 'ers'?"

 

"Me and him, we used to everyone in our school and see who got the most. Whoever lost had to get ed by the winner." 

 

Tao raised an eyebrow. "... So who lost?"

 

Kai choked on his spit and nervously laughed it off. "That's not important, what's important is the fact that you're going on a date with my sunbae! Let's get you prepared for the next lesson!"

 

This time it was Tao's turn to choke on his spit.

---

 

A/N: sorry.. I'm bad at updates >> Anyways, sorry it's short but I hope you enjoyed? Thanks for reading thus far ^^