Suhoe's Place

Steps To Love

 

 

 

As the two headed back to Kai's dorm, Tao couldn't stop thinking about this Suho guy. 

 

"Why would this Suho guy invite a stranger to his house? Maybe he's lonely like me and has no one to tell his secrets about not being able to find love... Or maybe he has overly douchey friends and they laugh at him every time he talks about wanting to settle down with someone and just can't feel accepted in society. He's probably very emotionally scarred, I mean, if you a lot of people in high school, you'll probably be hurting on the inside because he's regretting doing them. In that case, I'll cheer him up!" Tao thought to himself as he brung his fist up to his chest in determination.

 

Once they arrived to the room, they were greeted by a half Kyungsoo watching on his phone, laying on his stomach on his bed. His hand was under his lower belly, making motions.

 

"Oh, Kai, you're back?" He looked over his shoulder and shrieked as he fell off the side of his bed. As he got up, he pulled his oversized shirt over his rock hard . "WHY THE DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOMEONE WAS COMING OVER!"

 

"Looks like he wasn't the only one coming," Kai winked at the baffled Kyungsoo. He told Tao to follow him into the bathroom and sat the taller on the toilet seat.

 

"We can't look like an unpresentable mess in front of my sunbae, got it?" Kai said and he pulled out his hair straightener. He began sectioning off Tao's hair and giving it textured waves.

 

"What is he like?" Tao asked.

 

Kai paused for a moment, then continued,"Once he starts, it's like he never stops. He's determined to have it his way."

 

"He must have big dreams. I wonder if he's an aspiring artist or a movie director. Though, he looks more like an actor." Tao thought to himself. "Should I bring something? Maybe I should bring some cake or donuts."

 

Kai raised an eyebrow,"I mean, if you're into that kind of thing... Oh, wait!" He stopped doing his hair and came back with something wrapped in plastic. He slipped it into his pocket and took out the piece of paper that Suho gave Tao. "Take this, though I think he might have some already, you never know." He looked at the paper,"Hmmm... So this is where he lives?"

 

"Where does he live?" Tao tried to look at the paper, but Kai forced him back into place so he could finish his hair.

 

"Ya! Do you want me to mess up? I mean, it'll get messy when you go to his place.. but I want you to be presentable for now." Kai scolded.

 

Tao apologized and reached in his pocket,"What did you put in here anyways?" Kai slapped his hand away with a tsk.

 

"It's bad luck if you look at it before you use it. Or atleast that's what Suho told me when we were having our competition." Kai had a sweet look on his face as he reminisced those good ol' high school days.

 

Tao didn't question it. After a twenty more minutes of accidental burns, cussing, and Kai's helpful 'tips', Tao was ready to go to Suho's.

 


"Are you sure I should show up like this?" Tao asked Kai who was carefully examining his outfit which tightly squeezed his body. 

 

Kai chuckled," of course. You're no longer a bubble beauty, you're an -tray! And this see-through shirt is really y, it shows your abs. I mean I don't really know what position you prefer so... it might as well show it all!" He said as he adjusted the shirt and smoothed out any wrinkles.

 

"Position? What are you talking about?" Tao innocently cocked his head to the side.

 

"I mean top or bottom?"

 

"Why is he talking about bunkbeds all of a sudden?" Tao asked in his mind,"I guess the bottom. It's more comfortable and you don't have to keep moving up and down."

 

Kai looked at Tao for a second, then made an evil yet happy expression. "I ing knew it! I have a few sources that told me Suho usually bottoms now, but I'm sure he can make an exception. Hope he does, it'd be a waste of his talent not to." 

 

"Oh did you need talent to be on the top? I guess sleeping on the top is uncomfortable... Am I sleeping over there?" Tao innocently asked.

 

Kai raised an eyebrow,"It's your first time and you wanna do an all-nighter?? I didn't know you were such a hoe!" Kai playfully slapped Tao's , which caused Tao to flinch. "Anyways, I think it's almost time. Let's go out and up!"

 

Tao obediently followed him to the school gates and Kai struggled to put his hands on Tao's shoulders. "Okay, my naive child, here's where we part ways for today."The teacher pretended to tear up,"I'll go over tomorrow to collect what's remaining of you. Don't forget to use protection." He wiped away a fake tear and turned Tao in the direction of Suho's place.

 

"Suprisingly this doesn't live too far. He's just down the block."Kai gave a quick hug to Tao,"I'll pray for your ."

 

"Wha-" Before Tao could finish, his emotional teacher pushed him into the streets and waved him good-bye as he hid his fake tears behind his hands. Tao rolled his eyes and giggled, waving back and continued his path to Suho's place.

 

"Hope that kid will be okay.."Kai said, watching Tao in the distance,"Well... Atleast it's not my anymore."


 

Tao approached the tall building and felt overwhelmed. He checked his watch,"10:45, I wonder if it's too late." He looked at the address Suho gave him and entered the apartment. 

 

He approached the secretary and smiled,"Excuse me, do you know where room 6900 is?"

 

She gave wide eyes,"Oh.. um.. Its up the stairs, first door on the left." She said as she pointed. Tao gave a quick thanks and rushed up the stairs. "...Poor kid,"she said to herself.

 

Tao excitedly knocked on the door a few times and the door immediately swung open. "Hi! Suh-OH MY GOD" The boy quickly covered his eyes with his hands as the Suho stood in the doorway.

 

Suho chuckled,"Oh don't be shy, babe. Come in. Don't want the neighbors seeing, though I don't mind." He said winking, taking one of Tao's hands and pulling him into the apartment.

 

"Uh.. um.. why are you ?" Tao hesitantly asked, closing the door behind him, and facing the opposite direction. Suho dragged the taller further into his lair and plopped Tao onto the leather couch in his living room. For a second, Tao admired how clean the room was. The walls were white, the furniture was modern, and everything in the room had a minimalistic vibe.

 

But it was a second. He couldn't think about the home decor anymore after Suho sat on top of Tao, specifically his crotch and leaned over his face. "You're cute. Do you prefer top or bottom, sweetie?"

 

"Why is everyone talking about bunkbeds today? U-uh.. Bottom?" Tao reluctantly replied.

 

"I don't usually top nowadays, but for you I can." The older said with a seductive smirk. 

 

Suho quickly dove into a kiss, but Tao blocked it with his hands and flipped him over with his strength. Suho was now on the bottom and Tao awkwardly chuckled.

 

"Oooh.. We can do it like this too." Suho gave a smirk, reaching towards Tao's plump . Tao let out a shriek and stopped Suho's hands from moving any further.

 

"What are you doing? I thought we were just getting to know each other!" Tao said.

 

"We can get to know each other later. How about we get to know our bodies first? Your is really soft." He continued groping Tao. The younger gasped and pulled his hands away from his goods. He sat Suho up and the older seemed frustrated.

 

"Look I didn't come here for you to my ." Tao said firmly.

 

Suho let out an angry sigh,"What the hell? Why are you here then? You even said you wanted to bottom!"

 

"Huh? You weren't talking about beds? I just came here because my teacher told me to."

 

"Beds? Teacher? What the are you talking about? You high?" Suho slightly moved away from the taller.

 

"Ok let me explain." Tao explained his situation to this stranger and Suho let out a loud laugh. 

 

"What the heck? That's hella funny! You scared the out of your sunbae, Kai?" Suho was in tears,"Wait... Kai? Is he...?"

 

Tao nodded, assuming he knew what he was about to say,"Yeah! I heard he went to the same highschool as you?" Suho silently nodded. The atmosphere quickly changed. Tao could sense some lingering feelings and continued with,"Do you have a lot of regrets?"

 

Suho suddenly burst into tears. "THAT ING RUINED MY LIFE!" 

 

"How so?" Tao took the tissue box that was on the side table and gave it to Suho. The older grabbed a few tissues and dramatically blew his nose. The younger sat closer and patted his back.

 

"After we h-had that stupid c-competition..."Suho sobbed,"I couldn't get hard a-anymore. S-so I stopped ing for a whole year. And then I met this guy. This.. this wonderful guy..." He wiped his tears and bitterly smiled thinking about his past,"His name was Yixing, but I called him Lay because he laid a lot of people."

 

"We dated up until freshmen year of college. sniffle And... I loved him. I wanted to marry him. And then Kai... That mutherer Kai..." Suho took another tissue and violently blew his nose."I told him, and the rest of the douchey 'friends' I had at the time, that I wanted to settle down and they ing laughed at me!"

 

Suho broke down in another crying fit and Tao wrapped his arms around his body. He gently patted his back,"Everything's going to be alright. Let it all out. Why couldn't you continue with Lay?" Tao handed a few more tissues to Suho, receiving a curt thanks back.

 

"I-I c-could've stayed with h-him... but I f-felt like I wasn't a-accepted in my group, ya'know? Like... I d-didn't belong." 

 

Tao nodded and rubbed the older's thigh, in hopes of making him feel more comfortable.

 

Suho continued,"So I broke it off with him. I told him I couldn't see him anymore and that was it. I just let my body go after that and bottomed ever since. And then..." He began to sob again,"I got a call that he... he got hit b-by a 10 ton truck."

 

Tao gasped,"Oh no."

 

Suho nodded,"He's in a coma now." He broke down in even heavier tears. It took him a while before he could continue and Tao gave him as much support a stranger could give to a man.

 

"If.. If I was there f-for him. I...."

 

Tao shh-ed him,"You don't know that. It all happened for a reason."

 

"I know... but now I'm just so lonely. That's why I accept any offer I get. And I know I ed up my life but I can't deal with this so I blame it on Kai." Tao continued to comfort the older for the next hour.

 

Suho glanced at the clock hanging near the T.V. across the couch and looked towards Tao. "Aigoo.. it's already this late. I don't know if you want to go back, but if you want to stay here you're more than welcome."

 

Tao smiled back. "If it's okay with you. Oh and I've been meaning to ask, what're you majoring in?"

 

Suho returned the smile,"I'm majoring in acting and film." He led Tao into the bedroom which had a bunkbed. Tao of course, took the bottom.

 


A/N: *Deep deep bow* I'm so sorry for not updating in two years xD Thanks so much for all of you who are so loyal! I don't have any excuses so I won't make any. I'm just really sorry >< Thanks so much for sticking around for so long lol. Feel free to cuss me out xD And sorry for any grammar or confusing parts in the chappie. I haven't written in a long time ;A;

 

Once again, thank you and sorry! I don't update this story frequently, but I'll try to. My writing style changed a lot but I'll try to carry on the original intentions I had for this story. Thank you!!!!!!!