Sleep Monster

Steps To Love

 

"HEEEEEEEEEYYYY!!!" Tao bellowed as loud as he could. Kai and Kyungsoo stared at Tao for a while, just like before, with bewildered looks on their faces.

 

"GOD DAMMIT! JUST LISTEN! THAT PIECE OF OVER THERE," Tao pointed to Kai," WAS SUPPOSED TO TEACH ME THE FU- I mean- FREAKING LESSON 1 HOUR AGO AND HE WOKE ME UP AT ING 5:31. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE I'VE BEATEN UP BECAUSE THEY WOKE ME UP??"

 

Kyungsoo and Kai frantically and simultaniously shook their heads.

 

"EXACTLY! NOW YOU GET THE OUT" Tao pointed at Kyungsoo angrily,"AND YOU START THE GODDAMN LESSON! UNLESS YOU WANNA JOIN 'IM??"

 

"Nah, I'm good." Kyungsoo and Kai said at almost the same time.

 

"Then, let's get on with the lesson, KAI." Tao gritted his teeth, crossing his legs and wrapping his hands around his knees as he sat down on the bed. Kyungsoo immediately ran out of the room, while Kai just watched him rush out the door.

 

"U-um.. so what do you want to learn about today?" Kai slowly turned around to face Tao. He scoffed in astomishment, finding a certain angered panda fast asleep on his bed. 

 

"God dammit! What the Tao?!" Kai yelled, shaking the other a bit. He clicked his tongue and shook him a little harder.

 

"Stop..." Tao groaned. But Kai didn't comply to his wishes that easily. He shook him so hard the whole bed moved around. All Tao did was slap Kai's hand off his body, but he couldn't feel his hand anymore. He decided it was best to just leave him alone. 

 

Kai quickly jetted out of the room, clutching his injured hand with his good one.

 

 

 

Kai headed towards the cafeteria to get some food since it was already breakfast time. He saw Kyungsoo asleep at one of the tables. His face was smashed against the table top and Kai just cringed. He never understood how his owl like friend could sleep like that. 

 

 

The tanned man quickly bought his food and sat down across from his friend, munching on his grub.

 

"Ya.." Kai swallowed,"Are you going to sleep like that? You're going to break your face, even though it's already broken..." Kai mumbled the last part, but Kyungsoo definitely heard it.

 

"What did you say?" The big eyed man asked in a threatening voice, not moving an inch. Kai jumped in surprised at the voice that could kill.

 

"Nothing, Hyung~" Kai continued eating,"Oh and Tao's sleeping in our room."

 

Kyungsoo quickly shot up,"WHAT?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT, YOU ING MORON! What if all hell breaks loose and he destroys everything?" 

 

"Don't worry! He's on my bed!" Kai shouted.

 

"Oh.. okay then, as long as he doesn't destroy my , we're good. And how dare you yell at your hyung like that? Aish," His hyung glared at him.

 

"I'm sorry hyung," The younger sighed,"But how do we get the demon out of our room?" Kai asked as he took another bite of his grub.


They looked at each other for a long time and cried inside. Kyungsoo face palmed himself and Kai sat back in his chair, head hanging down.

 

Then Kai jumped out of his chair,"Hyung! I got it! We just need to ask his roommate to help us! And I'm sure he will!" He beamed.

 

"Yeah!!" Kyungsoo jumped up as well and smiled widely. They quickly ran off to Tao's dorm and banged on the door, waking up almost everyone in the hallway. 

---

 

A/N: Errr... yeah that happened :P Hope you like it so far. And don't worry, they'll get into lessons soon ;P But I can't promise you anything ^^ AND OMG I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE UNTIL NOW.. (you can hit me if u wanna TT^TT)