Bang.

Steps To Love

"OPEN UP! HEEEEY OPEN THE ING DOOR!" Kai yelled, trying to wake Tao's sleeping roommate. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as he banged the door harder, waking pretty much everyone who was asleep. Then Kai came up with the most brilliant idea.

 

"Hey! Why don't we just open the door!?" Kai said like he was a genius.

 

Kyungsoo pinched the sides of his nose bridge,"What dumb would keep the door op-"

 

Not even a second after he said that, the door opened, leaving Kyungsoo speechless. His jaw dropped to the floor, just staring at the door in amazement. He thought to himself," Just who the leaves their door open like that? I mean what dumb -" His thoughts were interupted by his roommate.

 

"What are you waiting for? Some handsome, tanned college student to sweep you off your feet and carry you into the room?" Kai asked, as if he were some romantic.

 

Kyungsoo sighed and rolled his eyes as he walked past Kai into the room,"Yeah, if only there was one."

 

Kai scoffed at the comment. "There's one right here, baby." He smirked, following his hyung into the room. Kyungsoo laughed.

 

"What the you laughing about ?" The offended roommate asked, standing in front of the owl like boy. 

 

"You." Kyungsoo walked past Kai and went over to a dead looking body. "Hey, you, wake up." He said, kicking the body. but all he got was a grunt and a whine, and he became irritated at the response.

 

"WAKE THE UP YOU BRAIN!" He kicked it harder. The body rolled over, away from the owl, eventually falling off the bed.

 

Soon after, a beautiful human came through the door. "What the are you two yelling about?" The sweet -slightly raspy- voice asked. 

 

Kai immediately turned around and saw how beautiful the human was. Cute nose, big doe eyes, and sweet lips. He brushed his hair to the side and winked at the beautiful human. "Hey there cutie." He was surprised he didn't notice such a beautiful woman before.


"I'm a guy." The man said. 

 

"Oh." Kai looked away, disappointed but still thought of how he could bang him.

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at Kai,"We're trying to wake up the Sleeping Ugly here, but he just won't get up." He said as he kicked his back again.

 

The man sighed,"Tao's in your room?"

 

"Yes" Kai and Kyungsoo said at the same time.

 

"And you want him to wake Tao up?"

 

"Yes." They both said at the same time again.

 

"Well, it's not going to work." The man shook his head,"Sehun doesn't get up for anyone except for Tao."

 

Kai sighed wiping his face with his hand and Kyungsoo bit his lip, trying to hold in his anger (more like fury).

 

"Then what do we do?" Kyungsoo hopelessly asked.

 

"The best thing to do is wait for Tao to wake up, but good luck with that since he'll probably break something on your body." The man shrugged it off and walked back to his room.

 

"Wait!" Kai yelled after the beautiful deer.

 

"My name's Luhan if your were going to ask." The man said, closing his door behind him.

 

"Luhan." Kai repeated in a daze. He looked like he was high on drugs as Kyungsoo angrily dragged him off to their room to try and take Tao out.

 

Kyungsoo softly mumbled so Kai couldn't hear,"What's so good about that pretty boy anyway?" 

 

---

 

a/n: sorry for the terrible late updates... hope you stick around for the next chappie :3