Miss Jackson

Ice Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I trudged up the stairs, annoyed, with Hyunseung by my side. Daehyun had slipped his elevator key in my locker with a note telling me that he wanted to see me. Out of sheer stubbornness, I took the stairs rather than using his key. He had been getting on my nerves lately, thinking that I was completely a new Martzia, but I fixed that by cheating on him.

I could remember the pain in his face when he caught me just as I had planned. It was thrilling and joyous, but I had to pretend that I was so sorry and didn't meant to do it. Of course, the idiot fell for it, and I was back to being pinned to one sorry Elite.

"Guys, you have to believe me. She's changed!" We heard Daehyun plead to the others through the door.

"We shouldn't interrupt. It'd be rude." I smirked at Hyunseung.

He nodded and we pressed our ears to the thick door.

"She can't change. She's a heartless and she always has been." I could practically hear Youngjae roll his eyes.

"You only think that because she played you and you fell for it. I can't tell you what happened, but she's different and it's for the better." Daehyun countered.

"And what makes you think that?" Yongguk asked.

"She's my girlfriend. She's never taken her game this far. I honestly don't think the old Martzia could. She wouldn't have the patience for it," Daehyun said in my defense.

I turned to Hyunseung and raised an eyebrow, smirking. This was why the plan was so perfect. Everyone thought that I couldn't be tied down to any one person, even for my game. No one would suspect that this was all to break his heart.

"Didn't she cheat on you?" Zelo questioned, skeptical.

"Yes, but you can't expect her to be perfect and break her habit in just a few days. I think that goes to show that she actually does want this to be real. Because if this were all part of her game, she would've put something together and not have cheated on me with a simpleton in the first few days." Daehyun answered.

I rolled my eyes at that. He thought he had everything all figured out. Daehyun thought that he broke my facade and exposed a new, different Martzia.

"Do you honestly think that you're that much better than everyone else that she's played in her lifetime?" Himchan aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter