Meet The Elite

Ice Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*A/N Can I just say that I freaking LOVE Sleep Talking by NU'EST? Like I found them on accident through Face when I was looking for new Kpop groups. Glad I found them. That song totally is just my JAM right now. Yeahhhh just wanted to share that. Enjoy the chapter and as always I love your comments with a passion^^*

 

"I can't believe they would ask a lady to walk up all these stairs!" I complained rather loudly and theatrically to Hyunseung as I pushed open the door to the room where the Elite stayed. 

"It's unheard of. I would never ask so much of you, M." Hyunseung said, playing along with me. 

"You could always use the elevator," a voice from across the room suggested. 

"A service key is needed to operate the elevators," I turned my attention towards the voice. 

Before us sat six men. Each one was seated in a plush throne like chair that made them look simply rediculous. Hyunseung and I rolled our eyes and walked towards them. My eyes flitted to each Elite's face. One of them was about to have their heart broken by me- I just had to figure out which one. 

"Loads of students have gained access to service keys." Said the same voice which had spoken first. 

"Youngjae. Pleasure to see you again," Hyunseung smirked. Youngjae and I had a history. A history that came before he was an Elite. A history he had probably been keeping a secret. 

"You say 'gained access' as if they actually put any effort into it. Really all they did was use a little bit of Daddy's money. None of you brats have done anything for yourselves here." I said with hard eyes and leaned in to sneer at Youngjae. I was going to test just how long he could keep up his indifferent face. 

"Don't speak like you're above us. You're no different," he sneered back, his hatred for me le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter