Ball

Ice Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*A/N I. Am. So. Tired. So I think this is actually the first time I've written a chapter for this story on my computer. I've always been writing on my phone, hence the weird typos. So hopefully there will be less in this chapter...unless I don't finish and end up finishing it on my phone.....I do that a lot. Whatever! Enjoy the chapter!*

 

The night of the ball was upon us, and I was barely able to contain my excitement. Based on what I got Himchan to tell me, Daehyun thought he could break me and my "habit" as he called it. He figured that I would try to break his heart, but he said he could handle it. 

Poor little naive heart. Who did he think he was? No one could break me. I would shatter his little heart and his stupid God complex. Himchan had also said that he really did love me. Apparently he had a crush on me since we met in preparatory elementary school where all the rich kids went. Even then, the Elite were together.

All through our schooling, the Elite had been trying to dissuade Daehyun from me, but to no avail. This made it all the more exciting. I would get to keep hurting him and he would still have some sort of sick faith in me and would keep loving me.

"You ready?" Hyunseung poked his head in my room.

"I'm in my underwear, how on Earth could you think I'm ready?" I gave him a look and ped the garment bag containing my dress. 

"I spoke before I looked," Hyunseung laughed. 

"I figured. Zip me up, would you?" I raised an eyebrow and turned my back to him. 

"You look even more stunning than usual." Hyunseung said gently and let his fingers brush my back. 

"Thank you," I smiled, looking at my gown in the mirror along with my updo. 

"Well, that's no good. We can't have our Ice Queen being humble!" Hyunseung gasped, mocking. 

"Shut up. I know I look good," I rolled my eyes. 

"Martzia?" A voice called from downstairs. 

"Who has my name in their mouth?" I asked and stalked down the stairs to the door. 

"It's Daehyun. I told you I'd pick you up." Daehyun said uncertainly. Of all the Elite, he was probably the most humble and shy other than Zelo. The kid was so shy only his closest friends, the Elite, knew his real name. 

"Oh, that's right. Let's go!" I smiled brightly at him. 

His eyes twinkled with a hope that I couldn't wait to crush. 

~~~

"How are you enjoying the night?" Hyunseung asked as he slid up to me as everyone switched dance partners. 

"The music is too slow, everyone keeps stepping on my feet, my date is basically

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter