First Day

Ice Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*A/N As said before, I stole this from myself. I hope some of you who have read Rainbow enjoy this ^^*

 

I strutted down the hall with my hair trailing behind me in the breeze. The familiar halls of the school were refreshing to my eyes. I had missed this. Summer had been filled with false romances and crushed dreams of others. School was a place where I could fully enjoy myself. 

The halls were bustling with people who parted for me like the Red Sea for Moses. My head held high, I passed all the faces that I hadn't bothered to recognize with names I hadn't even cared enough to know. I sighed happily, this was home. 

Royal Cross High School For The Privileged And Elite, a regal school filled with spoilt children. Only the cream of the crop get to attend this school. You have to either be filthy rich or extremely talented in the arts. This is the school where the students rule and the teachers don't matter. With so much free time on our hands, who can blame me for wanting something to entertain myself? What better than to crush hearts?

"Martzia!" Someone called after me, shattering my good mood. 

"What?" I turned around to see an oddly familiar person. 

"I still love you, please be my girlfriend!" He yelled and stepped towards me. 

I my heel and kept walking away from him. That was right, another summer romance. I had went out to dinner with this guy once when he asked and pulled the classic bathroom ditch on him. 

"Martz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter