Surprise?

Love 101

"What's got you all bummed out?" Minseok worriedly asked, studying Han's pale face as they crossed the street, heading back towards the apartment building. "Is it because I dragged you along to come shopping with me? If so, I'm sorry. I just didn't want to come alone."

"I'm not upset at you," he answered stuffing his cold hands in his pockets. Minseok decided not to bug him about the strange silence the rest of the way home. When they arrived back home, everyone was still asleep. They threw off their shoes and quietly walked to their room, not wanting to wake any of the other members up.

Climbing back onto his bed, Han finally confessed to his buddy. "Jessica stood me up."

"You asked her out?" Minseok gasped.

"No," he retorted. "She didn't want to sit next to me."

His friend bursted out laughing. "That's it? You're upset because a girl didn't want to sit next to you? Han stop being so childish. You're twenty-two not twelve."

"It's not funny," he exclaimed, tone a bit serious and face flushing with embarassment.

Minseok stopped laughing and gave him a long blank stare. "You really like her don't you?"

He nodded. "I've never felt this way about anyone before. Yes I've had many crushes throughout my life but this one is more than a crush."

"You love her?" his friend questioned with uncertainty. "Han you barely know her."

"I don't love her...yet. I'm just extremely interested in her that's all. I'm not playing the love card this early."

"Good." He sighed. "We should get some sleep."

"We're supposed to wake up in an hour anyways. We might as well just stay up."

"Nah," Minseok replied closing his eyes. "I'm going to try and sleep off my headache. Goodnight Han."

"You mean good morning," he corrected, tossing his blanket aside. "I'm going to go watch TV till it's time to wake up. Sleep well."

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

"So what do you guys think the surprise is?" Chanyeol cheerily exclaimed gazing out the van window. "Awww look at the pretty trees covered in snow. I've always dreamed of having a wedding in the winter."

"Shut up Chanyeol," Sehun mumbled playfully punching him in the arm. "You sound like a girl."

"Manager where are we going," Chanyeol shouted and earned annoying grunts from s. "I hate being left out of things."

Cranking the volume up on his IPOD, the manager responded. "You'll see when we get there."

Chanyeol slouched in his seat. "This ride is so long. Are we going to a different country?"

No answer.

"Are you just going to ignore me now?" he complained.

"You've been talking for the past two hours," Sehun mumbled. "We're all tried of hearing your voice. Can't you stay quiet for at least five minutes? Sheesh."

"Don't talk to your Hyung like that." He pinched the young man's cheeks. "You're too cute."

"What do you think the surprise is?" Minseok asked, turning to Han whom was gazing out the window.

He shrugged. "I just hope there's food there because I'm starving."

"I think I know where we're going?" Minseok confessed. "I think it's a party."

"For who?" Chanyeol leaned over Sehun, eavesdropping on their conversation. "Us?"

"Maybe," he answered.

"Are we going to a party?" Chanyeol shouted loud enough for even the manager to hear. "Is this a surprise party for us?"

The manager ignored him. "Please just shut up Chanyeol. Take a nap or something. Leave me alone kid."

"I'm not a kid." He pouted, crossing his arms across his chest. "Since when did being curious become dangerous?"

"When curiousity killed the cat," Sehun muttered and shot his hyung a cheeky smile. "Will you please shut up now?"

 

Minderaser: Sorry for the short chapter :( The next one will be longer. I'm sure you've all noticed the sudden change in writing style. That's because I kinda started writing by myself. Usually I'd write the chapter and then my co-author would edit it to make it more descriptive and stuff. Description isn't really my strongest ability, I'm more of the dialogue type. The chapters will eventually be edited soon though so please bare with me :) My co-author is taking a little break but she'll be back soon.