First Day

Boys vs. Girls

 

Seoul Academy was like any other rich kid school in the world, at least to the eyes of the people who didn’t attend the school. In actuality the school was very different from what other people thought. For one, anyone from any social ladder could attend the school without worry because the school actually paid for the tuition of its students since it only cared about the high grades. Thanks to the school being like this no one who attended had to worry about the school tuition to Jessica’s chagrin. She hated being in the school because she always had to be in the presence of low lives. Being the daughter of one of the richest men in the world she felt that it was her right to be around people who were up to her standing, anyone else needed to stay the hell away from her.

“Hey Jess,” Tiffany called.

“Took you long enough to get here,” Jessica replied annoyed.

“Sorry,” Tiffany rolled her eyes. “I was busy.”

“Doing what?” Jessica demanded.

“None of your business,” the long haired girl replied. Tiffany wasn’t about to tell her friend that she was late because she’d run into her crush. Doing that would only invite criticism and insults directed at her by Jessica telling her how she was delusional to think that her brother would ever look at her.

“Whatever,” Jessica was annoyed that Tiffany would blow her off like that. “Let’s go to class before we run into annoying people.” She looked around her, glaring at all the students who weren’t as rich as her.

As she walked to class she noticed her brother Yunho who was waiting for his friends to arrive. She debated between going to class or heading over to her brother in order to be able to see Jae when he arrived. In the end she headed to class because Tiffany was waiting for her rather impatiently above the stairs, besides she could always see Jae later. A few moments later, when both girls were out of sight, Jae and Micky arrived together and joined Yunho at the maple tree.

“Sup,” Micky greeted with a sly smile.

“Hey,” Yunho replied back. “Should we get going?”

“What about Siwon?” Jae asked looking around at the passersby.

“He texted me and told me he had a modeling thing to do, so he won’t be coming to school,” Yunho relayed the message.

“Let’s go then,” Micky stopped resting against the tree trunk and began to walk.

The three of them joked around with each other as they headed to math, a subject even though they were good at they hated. As they walked they passed by Sunny and BoA and greeted them since they knew them since middle school. BoA and Sunny said hello back as they passed the three hot boys receiving a couple glares from other girls who were jealous and wished they could be the ones being greeted.

“More glaring,” Sunny rolled her eyes, noticing in particular the two girls by the water fountain.

“Yeah,” BoA agreed. “But who cares. They’re just jealous that they didn’t have the guts to ever say hi to the guys.”

“True,” Sunny replied. “I wish they would get over the glaring though. It’s not like we like them or anything.”

BoA snorted. “True but they even glare at us when we try talking to Junsu and Junno. So let’s not hold our breaths.”

“Speaking of, look whose coming this way,” Sunny motioned to the three boys heading towards them.

“Sup guys,” Junsu greeted with a smile.

“Hey Su,” BoA stared into his eyes and got lost in them until Sunny inconspicuously elbowed her side to snap her out of it.

“You guys heading to class,” Junno asked them with a smile that showed all his shinning white teeth. It was Sunny’s turn to get lost into that smile.

“Yeah, we should go before we’re late,” BoA replied as she grabbed Sunny by the elbow and began to tow her away.

“Don’t you find it weird that they freeze up whenever you talk to them?” Changmin asked his two friends.

“They freeze up when they talk to us?” Junsu asked surprised.

Min rolled his eyes. It had to be Su and only Su who wouldn’t notice the way the girls froze when they talked to him. “No, Su they don’t freeze they just stop talking and get this lost look in their eyes.” He replied sarcastically.

“Stop being a jerk,” Su pouted making Junno laugh.

“Min, stop teasing and bullying Su,” Junno mock-commanded. “Let’s head to class before the bell rings.”

Next to the library a figure watched as Changmin, Junsu and Junno walked away to class. She saw how BoA and Sunny looked dreamily at the boys they had crushes on, something she felt she would never experience for fear of it not being reciprocated.

“What are you staring at?” a voice asked from behind her startling her. “Sorry,” her best friend Steph apologized. “Didn’t mean to startle you.”

“It’s okay,” Ray replied. “As for your earlier question I was watching them.” She pointed at the receding backs of the three boys.

“Hmm,” was all her friend let out. “You know if Junsu was a girl he’d have tons of guys checking him out because of his nice .” She said.

“Steph,” Ray chocked out trying not to laugh at what Steph had uttered. Only her friend was capable of making her leave the cold shell she’s gotten used to protecting her. The cold exterior that had dubbed her the ice princess of the school.

“Oh come on, you have to admit that it’s funny and true,” Steph grinned mischievously. "Besides, I'm only repeating something I've heard."

“You forget that guys already do that,” Ray told her friend as she began to walk away.

“Hmm,” Steph looked like she was thinking about her comment. “It is true.”

Ray rolled her eyes, “Junsu’s aside, what are you going to do after school today?”

“Work,” Steph replied as she followed her friend who was obviously heading to class.

“You work today?” Ray asked disappointment slipping into her words.

“Yeah,” Steph looked at her friend. “I have to work today because I took two days off to hang out with you.”

“Oh right, sorry,” Ray remembered that she had asked Steph to spend time with her while her stepmother was home so she wouldn’t have to deal with the evil woman alone.

“Don’t apologize,” she shrugged her apology off. “I wouldn’t want to spend one minute alone with that woman either.”

Ray sighed. “I’m glad she’s gone and won’t be back for a while.”

“So am I,” Steph agreed. “So am I.” she repeated.

The two girls walked to class bidding their time. They knew that even walking at the pace they were going they would still make it to class with a few minutes to spare. After all their class wasn’t far from where they were at and their history teacher tended to be a couple minutes late to class every day.


Ok so here is chapter one I hope people liked it. Sorry that’s its short but it is the first chapter so it’s kind of expected to be sometimes lol. The next chapter will be longer I hope. Please comment and subscribe if you liked it. ^^ any comment is welcome, just not extreme criticism. XD