Bali Pt 5

iest Man Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten Years Ago

Jeju Island,South Korea

Summer Camp

May 05,2002

"Give omma a goodbye kiss"Daehee said to his fifteen year old son.When she didnt received any response from him,she leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

"Omma!stop it!"Minho said with disgust."Its embarassing!"

Daehee chuckled."I love you baby"she said and waved goodbye."Call me later understand"

"Okay"he replied,waving back to Daehee.When his mother's car vanished from his sight,Minho turned around and began walking towards the Summer Camp.He'll be staying there for three days and two nights alongside his classmates and other middle school students.

"Cottage...fifteen?"he said in an unsure voice while looking down at his cottage number from the small piece of paper..

Touching the side of his thick eyeglasses,Minho took a closer look at the blurry written number."I think,it's sixteen..."

Presuming it was number sixteen and not fifteen,he enthusiastically began looking for the said cottage.While searching,he saw some of his classmates and nerdy friends from a distance.All were having fun and chatting up a storm.

Extremely happy,Minho's four eyes finally found cottage sixteen after five minutes of  searching.Smiling,he turned the knob and found out that it was not lock.

Carrying a duffel bag over his shoulder,he walked into the small living room.Looking around for his room,he heard the faint music coming from the door in the left side of the cottage,several feet from his spot.

As Minho opened the door,the song "7989" by Kangta and Taeyeon became clearer to him.

Smiling upon hearing his favorite song,he poked his head through the room only to be shocked when he saw a cute chubby girl in the act of removing her t-shirt.

The chubby girl gasped out loud upon seeing him,eyes and mouth were wide open,the t-shirt freezes on air and he caught a glimpse of her Hello Kitty baby bra.

"ert!!!!"the girl shouted.

"S-sorry"Minho said and quickly shut the door.He leaned against the wall as his heart hammered violently against his ribs.

Grasping his chest,he stayed in that position until the door opened and the cute chubby girl breezed outside wearing an oversized white t-shirt,black leggings and slippers.

"Ya ert!who are you and what are you doing here?"the chubby girl asked in an angry voice

Gulping nervously,he lifted his head and met the chubby girl's blazing eyes."M-My name is Minho"he answered, stammering."And I'm not a ert"

She raised an eyebrow."Not a ert?!I just caught you peeping at my s"

Minho blinked."s?where?"he leaned forward to look more closer to her small chest.

The chubby girl grabbed a broomstick nearby."ert!!!"she said and started hitting him.

"Ouch!!!"he exclaimed painfully and stepped backward

"Get out of here you grasshopper look-alike!!!"

She only stopped hitting him when he dragged his feet out of the cottage.

"I'll bury you alive if you dare show your face to me again!"she threatened before slamming the door close.

Minho stood on the doorway for several minutes, staring blankly into space,stunned by what had just happened.He had never met a girl like her---so feisty and so annoying at the same time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter