Bali Pt 1

iest Man Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ngurah, Rai International Airport,Denpasar Bali Indonesia

May 05, 2012

"Selamat Pagi.Can you take me to Kuta? "Sulli said to the driver of Becak-a three wheeled transportation which can be found in Indonesia.

"Ya" the local driver said which means "Yes".As the cycle rickshaw began driving off the road,Sulli marveled the beauty of Bali.The majestic place was rich in flora.Trees like Neem,Bamboo,Coconut,Pule( milk wood tree which Balinese people considered sacred) and Kepuh ( silk cotton tree) were everywhere.Colorful flowers like boungainvillea,cananga,fragipani, and champak almost took her breath away.The fresh air fanned across her face and she closed her eyes as she savored the serenity of Bali.When she opened her eyes,she caught a glimpse of a giant billboard standing superiorly in the high-way.She would probably ignore it if it wasnt Choi Minho's billboard---the iest man alive according to People's magazine.He was wearing a Posh white underwear and nothing on top.Flaunting his salivating perfect body and handsome face.

A feeling of irritation rose within her as the Becak passed through the Billboard.

"Jerk...douchebag...cocky..."Sulli muttered annoyingly.Its been a year since they last saw each other.He left KL the next morning without even bothering to say goodbye to her.She woke up the next day and found out that he was gone.For the first time, she felt abandoned and for some unexplainable reason tears began falling down her face.Later on,Jiyeong told her that he was chosen as the new image model of Posh and he urgently needed to fly the next day to Bangkok for contract signing.

"But why he didnt say goodbye to me?"that was her sentiment and Jiyeong cant give her a definite answer.Of course,its not Minho's obligation to bid farewell to her since they hardly knew each other and only shared three days of frequent bantering and flirting inside Jiyeong's unit in KL however for Sulli,he should atleast say goodbye to her out of courtesy.But then again, what can you expect to a douchebag/jerk/cocky type of guy like Choi Minho?

Posh turned Minho into super star, an over night sensation.He became popular all over the world.His face were everywhere,from Billboards,magazines to talk shows.She also read and heard his string's of affairs,from Victoria Secret's supermodels to famous A-list hollywood stars.Clearly,the iest man alive had achieved what every struggling model's wanted to achieve.

"You must be so damn proud and douching a lot for attaining your life long dream of becoming the iest man on earth"she said,smirking, as if he was sitting next to her.She knew they will meet again here in Bali as Minho will serve as bestman while she will serve as maid of honor to Jinki and Jiyeong's beach wedding tomorrow.

"I'll just ignore him and act as if he doesnt exist in my world"

 

Kuta Beach

"Here's your key"Jinki said and gave Sulli the key to her one room condo unit which he specially rented for her.The bride and groom's relatives and friends were all staying in Hyatt hotel.Since hotel's and resorts were all fully book during peak season in Bali,Jinki and Jiyeong had no choice but to get her a condo unit near the beach.She'll be staying there for four days and three nights.

"Thanks"she said,smiling.

Jinki smiled back."Just call me or Jiyeong if there's anything you need"he said.She replied by saying "okay" and waved goodbye to him before closing the door. 

She dragged her LV rolling suitcase into the living room and stared at the abandoned unit for several minutes.Familiarizing herself to the fully furnished place.After wandering aimlessly into the living room,kitchen and laundry area,she went to her room.When she squeked the bedroom door open,a large four posted king size bed with white drapes caught her attention.Aside from the antique bed,the room consist of a bedside table,walk in closet,small couch and a plasma TV.S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter