Kuala Lumpur Pt 3

iest Man Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 07, 2011

Rave Bar and Restaurant,Changkat Bukit Bintang

A local bartender named Sam carefully measured the vodka and poured it into  the shaker, then strained enough for two martini glasses.He dropped two green olive into the glasses before giving it to his two korean customers: Abstract and Landscape painter Choi Sulli and Ramp and CF model Choi Minho.

The handsome and y male model from Seoul watched with amusement as the pretty painter from Jeju enjoyed drinking the martini.He smiled and took a sip of his drink while locking his eyes on her.God,he loved to watch the way her sensual mouth touched the delicate rim, the way her tounge would dart out,the relaxed sound she'd make when she tasted it.For some weird reason,he found himself studying her as she took another sip.She looked prettier than she had earlier,but he couldnt put his finger on why

"Is your boyfriend coming to Malaysia to visit you later?"Minho asked.

Sulli stiffened and looked surprised by the question, then shook her head and sadly smile."No,we broke up last week"

Minho watched as she glanced down at her glass,trying to hide the pain in her eyes.For some strange reason,he found himself feeling sorry for this woman he hardly knew.

"I think we dated too long and he lost interest to me afterward.He got bored of me and decided to pull the plug of our two year relationship "she continued

"Who in his saner mind would want to break up with this pretty and talented woman?"he thought as he stared at her expression,waiting for her to break down and cry in front of him.

"He liked baseball while I'm a huge fan of soccer,guess that's the main reason why he dumped me"she said in a lively tone, as if that explained everything.

"She sounded too chipper.Clearly,she was here to her wounds.I bet, she wanted to wail and poured all of her heartache into her pillow without any fear that she'd be overheard"Minho sensed.

He gave her a sympathetic look."If you'd like,I could let you have the unit for say,two days"

A flicker of surprise registered into Sulli's eyes."Why the sudden change of heart Mr Choi?"she asked,skeptical of his generosity

"Well I just thought you needed to your wounds.The dumping and boring thing...."he said, finger quoting the last words.

She glared at him."No wounds to "she said confidently.She'd rather hang herself than to admit to Mr Douchebag that she'd come to KL for the sole purpose of her wounds."I just need a vacation"

Minho shrugged."Just saying..."he shifted his head into the right side of the bar counter and caught sight of a long haired woman in red y strapless dress.

The woman flirtatiously smiled at him while playing the rim of her glasses with her long red fingernail.He smiled back,his big brown eyes inviting her to sit beside him.Sulli looked at him and then frowned when she saw that he was exchanging flirtatious smile to a long haired woman in red dress.

"Do you know her?"she asked innocently.

"No"

The woman stood up and walked sensually towards them.

"Hi"the woman said and sat beside him.

She wrinkled her nose and felt annoyed all of the sudden.

"Minho"he said as he offered his hand.

"Hiromi"the woman shot him her best seductive smile as she accepted his handshake.

"Japanese?"

Sulli smirked."Of course,she's japanese duh..."she in.

Minho scowled at her and then he returned his head to Hiromi."Dont mind her,she 's a bit drunk"

Hiromi giggled."You're so cute"she said and gently slapped his arm.The y japanese vixen can speak and understand korean.

"Likewise"

Sulli rolled he eyes."Cute my "she said to herself, her fingers were itching to spill the glass of martini to Minho and Hiromi.

"This is Sulli"he said to Miss y Red Dress,pointing his thumb finger without looking at her.

"Hi Sulli,nice to meet you"Hiromi said.

"Nice to meet you too Hiromi"she said,showing her showbiz smile.

Hiromi looked at Minho."Is she your----"

"Hell no!"she interrupted quickly before Minho could open his mouth."We are not dating"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter