Kuala Lumpur Pt 2

iest Man Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

May 06,2011

Minho made his way towards the kitchen the next morning,scruffy hair,unshowered and topless.The sound of someone humming cheerfully on the balcony caught his attention.He shifted his way and decided to take a peek of Miss Annoying.Last night,he successfully kicked her out of the guest room and she spent the entire night sleeping in the living room since Jiyeong's room was locked.

He stuck his head out of the french door, and she quickly smiled.

"Fake smile"he thought although for a moment he find her stunning especially when she tucked strands of hair behind her ear.

"How is your search going for other accomodations?"he asked.

She arch an eyebrow then shot him a deadly glare."Not good.How is your search going?"

He glared back at her before closing the french door.It seems like Miss Annoying wasnt going to surrender, and he couldnt bring himself to throw her out.If she had thrown a tantrum like crying hysterically or a hissy fit,it would have been easier to kick her out.Part of him was completely irritated by Sulli and another part of him he had to admit,find her entertaining.

While walking towards the kitchen,a great idea popped in his mind."Maybe if I turned Mr Nice Guy today,she will leave Jiyeong's unit to me"he thought.

Flashing his iest jaw and dropping smile,Minho went back to the balcony.

"You want to join me for breakfast?I know a great coffee shop down the street"

Sulli turned around and unconciously pushed again a lock of hair behind her ear.

"A habit perhaps"he assumed, completely amuse by her habit.She was really pretty,he realized as the sun caught in the auburn strands of her shoulder length hair,her bewitching eyes casting their spell as she looked up at him.And he knew it was impossible to resist her charm.

"Fine,I find her attractive too"he said to himself.

She crossed her arms over her chest while looking up and down at his magnificient body."Are you suffering from shirtless disease?"

"Pardon?"

"Its a shame that a handsome guy like you cant afford to buy a shirt"she said sarcastically."Or maybe you lost your shirt somewhere,do you want me to find it for you?"

Minho stepped closer to her,so tempted to wring her neck."Why Miss Choi?does my body bothers you so much?"he whirled around,proudly flaunting to her his delectable chest and mouth watering abs.

"Hell yeah it bothers me so much.Even lesbians will flip their uterus over your greek god body"she thought but of course she'd rather shoot herself with a rifle than to admit it to him

She gave him the strangest look."Honestly, I dont give a damn about your perfect physique, its your doucheness that  bothers me since last night"

He raised an eyebrow."This girl is really something"totally impressed with Sulli's sharp tounge.He never met a woman like her,he liked the way she'd pretended not to be scared when she'd run into him in the kitchen last night and threatened him with imaginary weapon.Any sane woman would have run out screaming but she had stood her ground,even challenged him.And now,she stared at his devastatingly y body as if she had seen better bodies than his,she was completely opposite from the women he'd met before who worshipped his body like some kind of holy statue.

"Doucheness?nice choice of word Miss Choi"he said,twitching his mouth in one corner"I'd prefer y Choi Minho"

"y?!"she let out a stifled laugh."Using the words y and Minho together makes me laugh.Seriously,you're as y as a hemorrhoid"

Minho's f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter