Ilocos Pt 2

iest Man Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vigan Ilocos Sur, Philippines

May 06, 2013

The calm, pretty voice of M.Y.M.P's vocalist filled the entire attic room as the famous Filipino lovesong "A Little Bit" kept playing on the radio.

i was kinda hesitant to tell you...

should i let you know...

i was never really like this before...

need i say more...

or maybe i'm confused when you are near me...

i don't know what to do or i should be...

there's only one thing in my mind...

that's you and me...

i'm a little bit of crazy...

i'm a little bit of a fool...

i'm a little of lonely...

i'm a little of all...

oh i need a cure....

just a little bit of you...

and i will fall...

Laying in tangle of sheets,Sulli was awakened when she felt Minho's warm moist mouth in her nape,giving her skin soft butterfly kisses while his strong arms wrapped around her tiny waist like an ivy plant.Blinking,she tried to convince herself that everything was just a dream, a figment of imagination, a fantasy that she'd been longing to happen eversince the iest man alive walked out of her life.

"Your sweet scent turns me on"Minho said hoarsely,kissing her shoulder blade.A lot of things turned him on aside from her scent.Her pretty face,her smile, her humor, her habit of pushing some strands of hair behind her ear,everything about the prettiest woman alive turned him on.

"Wake up Choi Sulli!this isnt a dream!"Sulli's logical mind screamed,trying to wake herself up from day dreaming.

Blinking again,she turned around to look at him and wished she hadn't because her eyes wasn't ready to see a topless Choi Minho in the morning.Looking at his insanely drool worthy body made her salivary glands worked actively to produce a bucket of saliva.She was a red-blooded woman of the new millennium and seeing a half- y man beside her made her twisted.Suddenly, the memory of the "" drawing session one year ago came flashing back through her mind.The unforgettable moment became one classic pirated DVD that no matter how many times she tried pushing the play button on the remote control,the CD got stuck in one particular scene, making Sulli sighed and wondering if she could ditch her emotions and just go for pleasure.It would be nice, she thought, stretching out a Choi Minho beside her.Those popping veins,those endless muscles,those wide chest,those incredible abs,those kissable lips.... 

She felt as though her eyes were "reborn" while marveling in his gorgeousness.

"Do people still seriously think that Minho is human?"she asked herself.

Just looking at his perfectly symmetrical facial features gave her tummy's butterflies,what more his incredible y as hell body.Minho's attractiveness reached a point where the whole world should make his being as planet earth's most treasured asset.He was like a god and she was his goddess.

"Satisfied?"Minho said teasingly then looked down at his body.He was delighted to see her reaction toward his y bod and made his confidence zoomed to the highest level.Choi Sulli really likes him!

"No.She loves me,she said it last night"his mind corrected.

Blushing like a ripe tomato because the hottest man alive caught her ogling over those sculptured abs of his,Sulli moved to sit up and leaned her back  against the headboard.Minho did the same thing.

"Please stop yourself and put some shirt on"she said,hiding her embarassement by mocking at him.

"?"he said then let out a bark of laughter."You really got an impressive vocabulary Miss Choi.You should publish your very own "Choi Sulli Dictionary".I bet it'll be a hit worldwide"he added sarcastically.

She looked at him deadpan"Suggestion from a douchebag like you?not bad at all.I'll put a caption of "Inspired by Mr.Douchebag Choi Minho" in the book's cover.What ya think?"she fired back in a sarcasm filled voice, air quoting the said caption.

"Instead of using "Douchebag",why not used my title "Inspired by The iest Man Alive Choi Minho, the carrier of the famous fangirling disease  "MINHORITIS"he said,grinning.

"Lookin' more like "Douchebagitis" disease to me"she said dryly.

Minho let out another bark of laughter.Sulli couldn't bring herself to laugh about it,especially when her mind flew back to the day he went away.

Amusingly,Mr.Hottie pinched her nose and all the brouhaha in her mind melted like rock salt under lukewarm water.He looked sheepish and charming all of the sudden, and in that moment, Sulli realized that if this eye candy were cast in a movie, he'd be the villain, the gorgeous evil guy who will seduce the leading lady with his scruffy charm and in the end he'll turn out to be the good guy and get the girl.

"Speaking of book,have you read my novel "One Man's Exploration?"he asked while rubbing his chin.

She stared at him with a hint of surprise in her eyes."Wait...are you telling me that your the author of "One Man's Exploration?You're C.M.Kor?"she said in disbelief, poking his chest.

He gave her a quick smile and nodded his head in confirmation.

She lowered her eyebrows."But...how?I mean...since when did you become a writer?"

Minho took a deep breath and looked at her solemnly."The night I left you in Bali"he answered,sadness crossed his eyes."Have you read the author's dedication at the back of the book?your name was there.I solely dedicated my novel to you.If I hadn't met you, I couln't have written that book"

Sulli's inner goddess was flipping in joy at his revelation and felt as if she was the title holder o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter