Bali Pt 4

iest Man Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kuta Beach,Bali Indonesia

May 06,20012

Barefoot on a tropical beach...deep blue sea...cloudless sky...sounds of waves gently touching the shore...these are the perfect ingredients for a dream beach wedding in Bali.The enchanting backdrop made Sulli dream of having a beach wedding of her own someday.

Tucking a white jasmine behind one ear,she walked barefooted towards the road pampared with fresh flower petals(fragipani) in satin aqua marine strapless knee length gown.As she lifted her head to see the waning sunlight behind the gazebo,a male hand suddenly grabbed her wrist.

Momentarily surprised,she looked up and saw a smiling and drop dead gorgeous Choi Minho in rolled up white linen shirt with few buttons open and white pants.

"Let's walk down the aisle together"Minho said,still flashing his million dollar smile.He clung her right arm into his left arm despite her protest.

"I dont want to walk with you"she hissed and tried to pull her arm but he held it tighter,not wanting to let her go.

"In every wedding,the maid of honor and bestman always walk together"he said calmly then winked at her.

Sulli puffed and  decided to accept defeat for the second time."Fine,I'll let him walk with me since this is Jiyeong and Jinki's special day"she thought and shot him a deadly glare.

They both looked behind and saw the cute flower girl,next to her was the bride,looking immaculately beautiful in strapless floor length chiffon beading wedding gown without a veil.

They smiled at the bride and she smiled back at them.

"I wish I can be as lovely as her on my wedding day"she said in a hopeful voice.

Minho tenderly looked at her."You will be....soon"

A frown appeared on her forehead."What do you mean?"

He shrugged and shifted his head directly to the groom---nervously smiling as he waited for his lovely bride.Sulli's questioning eyes still locked into him as they began walking down the aisle.For some weird reason,Sulli felt as though they were walking together as the bride and groom.

"What the heck is wrong with me?"she asked herself,bewildered by the sudden thumping of her heart.

Minho gave her sideways glance."Imagine yourself walking down the aisle wearing your dream wedding gown and the iest man alive excitedly waiting for you in the altar"he said softly,his eyes glowing with admiration while looking at her.

She frowned,wondering why she was getting such sweet messages from him since yesterday and also wondering if it was just her imagination.Maybe he wasnt giving her the I-want-to-marry-you-look.Maybe he looked like that all the time.Or maybe its Mr Playboy's way to lure her in bed.

"Hah!you will never get me Choi Minho!over my dead y body"she said to herself,pouting

"Imagining myself marrying the iest man alive?"she let out a humorless laugh."Thanks but no thanks.I cant imagine myself marrying a person l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter