Kuala Lumpur Pt 1

iest Man Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

May 05,2011

"Terima Kasih"Choi Sulli said to the cab driver after getting out of the red taxi with her huge rolling suitcase.As she walked up Pantai Hillpark, toward Andalucia condominium where her bestfriend Kang Jiyeon resided,she surveyed the classy white washed condominiums.The beautiful architectural design almost took her breath away.She'd been to Malaysia twice with her parents and Jiyeong but this is the first time she went alone.

It was a briliantly sunny day,and the wind blows softly against her face.Two teenagers in highschool uniform walked past her,both were smiling.

The warm atmosphere made Sulli smile, she got the feeling that her one month vacation to Malaysia will be a blast.She decided to accept Jiyeong's invitation to spend the entire summer in Kuala Lumpur after her boyfriend of two years, Chanyeol had broken up with her one week ago.In a very brutal way, Chanyeol told her that he fell out of love with her because she's boring.The break up had cause her massive heartache and buckets of tears.

After walking for five minutes, she finally found the famous Andalucia,a mediterrean inspired condominium.Jiyeong's expensive unit was hers for the summer as her bestfriend is currently in the Island of Bahamas with her fiancee Lee Jinki.

A pretty local receptionist greeted her at the lobby."Selamat datang!you must be Miss Choi Sulli"

Sulli smiled and nodded her head in confirmation,she saw "Ainaa" in the receptionist gold name plate.

Ainaa handed her a key to Jiyeong's unit."Miss Kang's unit is at the 10th floor"

"Terimah Kasih Miss Ainaa"she said smiling before going to the elevator.

Two minutes later,Sulli stood in front of apartment 97 doortstep,her LV travelling bag beside her.She felt a sudden excitement while opening the door.If it hadn't been for Jiyeong's generosity,she would have known how wonderful Malaysia was.She grabbed her suitcase and stepped into the living room.

She stared at the abandoned unit for a couple of minutes then she went around and opened every window.After wandering aimlessly into the living room,kitchen and laundry area,she went to the guest room.A large king size bed dominated the room which contained only an antique walk in closet,vanity mirror and a shabby-chic bedside table.

Sulli pulled out linens from the closet and spread it across the bed.A wide smile flashed in her lips as the yellow floral comforter brought a slight happiness within her.She lay down on the bed and stared at the moss green ceiling.She pictured herself walking in the white sand of Pasir Pajang Beach,breathing the ocean air and welcoming the warm sunshine.

"I could be happy here"she thought even as her heart squeezed painfully in her chest upon remembering her ex-boyfriend Chanyeol.

After a quick shower and drying her long hair,Sulli did something she hadnt done in a week: she took a nap.

 

It was already dark when Sulli awoke, feeling slightly groggy but extremely happy.The only thing she had planned for that evening was cooking up her favorite italian cuisine and then curling up on the living room while watching her favorite chick flick movies.Tomorrow she'd go over Petaling Street,the Chinatown of Malaysia to eat nasi lemak.

Scruffing up her bedroom hair, she headed hungrily toward the kitchen.Feeling a bit sleepy,she sauntered into the dark kitchen and bumped into something tall and hard.They both screamed.Sulli and what-ever or who-ever it was moved away from her as if she's a carrier of ebola virus.

"D-Dont come near me"Sulli s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter