Bali Pt 2

iest Man Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kuta Beach, Bali Indonesia

May 06, 2012

Sunlight from the outside had already entered the room,but Minho's strong arms still encircled her.Warmth filled her,nice,simple,like she belonged---like they belonged,together.With his eyes still closed,he dragged his lips down her neck.Sulli sighed.She didnt want to wake up for fear that her dream will disappear once she opened her eyes.Her hand reached up to caress his hair.She was satisfied,completely satisfied.There was nothing in the world she wanted at this moment,being in the arms of the iest man alive was a dream come true for her.

Sulli sighed again.Satisfied.Everything was perfect.Feeling like floating in clouds,her hand moved down to his back,she loved the feel of her soft palm against the hard muscle of his back.He pressed his lips to her temple and gently her hair.

"Good morning"he murmured against her temple.

"How come his kisses feel so real in my dream?"she asked with eyes still close.

She heard Minho's laughter and reality finally awakened her from her dream.

Slowly,she opened her eyes and saw a smiling Choi Minho leaning over her.His eyes dancing with amusement while staring at her blushing face.

Blinking,she moved to sit up but his arm scoop her back from the warm curved of his half body.She pushed him hard and scrambed away from him.

"We didnt...you didnt..."she cant even say the exact word due to embarassment.

"We just sleep together,nothing happened last night"he said,grinning mischieviously."Except for the few kisses which you willingly accepted"

Her embarassment tripled,of course what he said was true but she'd rather jumped in a shark infested ocean than to admit it to him.She grabbed one pillow and started hitting him.

"Just die D-bag!"she shouted angrily.

Grinning,Minho caught the pillow and tossed it away"Girls all over the world will cry a river if the iest man alive died today"

"I dont care!just go away!"

He shook his head and leaned his back against the head board."Seriously,your "I hate you Choi Minho drama" is getting old"he said,air-quoting the words.

"C'mon,just admit it,you're attracted to me and got infected with Minhoritis"

Sulli momentarily confused."W-what did you just say?Minho what?"

"Minhoritis is a newly discovered disease that is spreading across the world like a pandemic.If you felt flustered from looking at my y body then you my chagiya had fortunately contracted my disease"he explained.

She laughed aloud to his irritation."Ya!why are laughing?"

"Oh my god!you are so funny"she said in betwen laughter.Rolling in bed like a crazy person."Omo my stomach hurts"tears spilling down her cheeks.

He remained silent,completely annoyed by her reaction.

She wiped her tears."That was funny"she said,still laughing."A pandemic huh?lookin' more like a black plague to me"

"No matter how hard I tried to impress you,in your eyes Choi Minho is just one big joke"he said,putting on a serious face."I will never be good enough for you,am I?"

"Wait...did I heard it right?to impress me?good enough for me?does he like me?"she asked herself,befuddled

She got up off the bed"Look,it isnt like I see you as a joke okay.I just dont like your douchebaggery attitude"

His serious expression changed."Douchebaggery?"he chuckled."You're really an expert when it comes to choosing the right word.Your parents must be so proud of you"he added sarcastically.

She glared at him."I might as well accept defeat rather than wasting my time with this devil incarnate"she thought and turned around.

Minho watched the bathroom door close and stifled a laugh.Wanting to more,he got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom

He started knocking on the door."Chagiya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter