( 2 )

Perfect Butler

“ im so sorry to do that to you, Sir! Just for your information, im not that kind of cheap boy that you can seduce and tease. I feel so sorry to meet you, ert man! “ i said and walked away, left him with all of the fire burning in my heart.

DAMN IT !

 

Chapter : Two

 

I went work with my annoyed face. Yesterday after that incident with ert man, I went home right after that. How could I enjoy the party while my tuxedo was wet and the smell was not good? I already asked my manager’s permission for going home so early and didn’t join the party. It seemed like I was in a bad mood right now.

I went to the Villa in this hotel. There were also many villas inside of the hotel. I started working in the morning. I was being a butler in the villa in 201. The guests were having breakfast in the restaurant so I just made up bed. Cleaned the whole of the room, and changed the guest supplier.

After 1 hour, I got a message from my manager. He asked me to go to his room. Eh something wrong? So I walked out from 201 and ran to manager’s room.

 

“ Donghae, I have more job for you. “ the manager said when I have arrived at his room.

“ yes, what is that? “ I asked.

“ you will be a butler in 2 rooms start from now. “ manager said.

Huh, 2 rooms? It would be…..hard for me I guessed. Being a butler in 1 room was still so hard to prepare all things. Now, he asked me to be a butler in 2 rooms…

“ 2 rooms? “ I asked, shocked.

“ yeah, because son of the owner is here, stays in the villa. We should give the best service for him. Since you are the best employee, so I choose you to serve him all the time in his room. “

I was silent. Still thinking. Could I do this? I doubted.

“ Donghae, how? “

Ah, to prove I deserved that best employee, so why not?

“ okay! I can do that! “

 

===

 

Well now, I would handle two villas. Just so you know, it was not easy. But I would try my best as the best employee, I could handle it!

I was handling all the necessary for the son of the owner. I prepared all things especially his reservation since I would be his butler. OMG imagined! He was son of the owner of this hotel!!!! I would feel so… great because I could serve owner’s son. So if I would be success in serving him, he would probably tell his daddy about me, until his daddy would know that I deserved that best employee!

Yes, I would serve him in great way, in perfect way!!

I went out from the desk and I was about to drag his luggage which he put at the lobby before he checked in to the villa. I guessed, he was already at his room. I walked to his room while dragging his luggage. I kept praying, I hoped he was kind hearted person, never complained, honest, and friendly. So I would not feel awkward when I would serve him. I was so excited!!

I arrived in front of 143. I knocked the door thrice and mentioned my name. No answer, so I just opened the knob.

“ excuse me! Good afternoon! “ I greeted him but I still didn’t see him.

I walked inside while still dragging the luggage, and I saw him at the platform. He was looking at the beautiful view behind this room. I put the luggage. I inhaled, and then walked closer to him. I only could see his back. Before going to greet, I prayed first, hoped he was a kind hearted person.

“ good afternoon, welcome to our hotel. “ I said happily.

He seemed realized about my existence, so he was about to turn around to see me.

“ im Donghae, and im your butler. I will serve you—“ I stopped my words after he turned his body, and now he was totally facing me.

OH … I KNEW HIM… I KNOW HIM!!

“ you will serve me during my stay. “ he continued my words while smiling, but little bit smirking.

HOLY! THIS ERT MAN AT THE PARTY!!!!

“ y-you… “ I pointed at him.

He smirked, and walked closer to me.

OH NO STOP RIGHT THERE YOU ERT!!!

I stepped backwards when he was closer to me.

“ we meet again. “ he said and smiled proudly.

YOU SEEMED SO HAPPY WHILE I WAS NOT. TOTALLY NOT HAPPY!

“ why are you here?! “ I snapped at him.

“ why? What kind of question was that huh? “ he asked me back.

“ I would like to stay here, so that is why im here. “ he added and sat on the bed.

“ wrong room. You shouldn’t be here. This room is reserved. “ I said not looked at him.

“ reserved by Lee Hyukjae right? Son of the owner. “ he said and stood up.

I widened my eyes. Please, don’t say that he is….

“ well, now you are seeing son of the owner.”

Oh God no, please said this was not true. Please said this ert man was crazy and drunk. Please!

“ you are crazy! You are drunk, aren’t you? Go out! The real guest might come! “ I asked him roughly.

“ hey hey hey! Why so rude heh? Is this the best employee of the month? So rude. Don’t have good attitude, bad behavior. Oh what should be proud of this butler? “ he mocked.

Please don’t test my patience!!!

“ but….. You are attractive. “ he whispered.

I pushed him immediately until he fell on the bed.

“ awwww,, you seem wanna play with me on bed huh? You push me until I fall. Seem really want to do it quickly.. “ he teased.

“ ihh what do you mean?! Im so sorry to say this to you but  the honorable son of the owner., im not that kind of cheap boy! Regret to see you here. “ I said and then I walked to the door.

When I was about to open the door, could not. Oh , the key card is brought by him. UHHH WHY THIS ROOM SHOULD BE LOCKED INSIDE AND COULD BE OPENED ONLY BY THE KEY CARD!!!

“ why seem in a hurry? Come here, sit with me. “ he said.

OH WHO WANT TO SIT WITH YOU THERE? BIG NO! STOP DREAMING!

I still stood in front of the door, didn’t look at him. Regretted everything. Why he should be here. Why should be me who served him? Why should be me?

“ hey, you are here to serve me right? Your manager ask you to do that. So do your duties! “ he said.

Oh yes…

“ prove that you are really the best employee of the month. “

He was going to mock me again seriously!

I decided to turn back and walked closer to him. I WAS NOT GOING TO TALK WITH HIM, but I wanted to put the luggage on the rack.

“ hey, arrange my clothes inside the luggage. Put it in the wardrobe. It must be tidy. “ he asked me.

I didn’t look at him and I just did what he asked me. I put all of his clothes in to the wardrobe and arranged it well and tidy. He had many kinds of clothes and I knew those were expensive clothes.

“ have you done huh? “ he shouted.

I rolled my eyes, didn’t answer. I still arranged his clothes.

“ hey butler have you done? “ he asked again. I still didn’t answer.

I didn’t hear he shouted at me again. He probably slept?

“ my butler, have you done? “ he whispered to my ear so softly and in a sudden.

I was shocked and was about to jump when he whispered to me in a sudden. I got goose bumps and wait… he called me my butler? WHO THE HELL WAS YOUR BUTLER?

“ what are you doing? “ I snapped at him.

“ what do you see? “ he asked while winking.

YOUR EYES WERE ITCHY HUH?

I ignored him and continued arranged the clothes.

“ make sure your hands are clean when you touch all of my expensive clothes. You can’t be able to buy even one. “ he said.

OMG SO ARROGANT!

“ okay stop it. “ he said and then he held my hand. He dragged me to the bed.

PLEASE WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO ME?!!!!!!

I was so afraid and tried to release my hand from his hand but he held my hand tightly.

“ hey what will you do to me!! “ I snapped.

He didn’t response and kept dragging me to the bed.

“ hey stop it !!! “

Still didn’t answer.

“ I will scream if you dare to me!!! “ I said.

He seated me on the edge of the bed meanwhile he was standing in front of me and a bit squatted. He looked at me deeply while smirking.

“ you think I will you? “ he asked.

I swallowed my saliva. Didn’t look at him.

“ your dirty mind! “ he touched my head.

I stared at him.

“ I only asked you to give me massage on my legs. “ he said and then he climbed to the bed and he laid down on the bed.

Omg I was so shyy! Why did I say that? I should not talk about the thing. Omg I was so shy!!

“ hey what are you thinking about? Come on. Give me massage! “ he asked.

Lazily, I turned to face him. I looked the whole of his body which were laying down on the bed, from up to bottom. I stopped when I saw his legs. Should I give him massage? Im butler but seriously I have never been doing it!

“ move closer here. “ he asked by his hand.

I rolled my eyes and then I climbed on the bed and I sat with my knees beside his legs.

I gulped.

“ can you do massage? “ he asked.

I shook my head.

“ not difficult. You just have to knead my legs and it needs more strength. “ he explained.

“ now try! “ he asked me.

Should i?

I tried to move my hands to get closer to his legs. I put my hands on his left leg.

“ now knead it. “ he asked.

I just did what he asked me to. I started kneading his leg with two of my hands.

“ uw why so weak? I could not feel your massage! Stronger please! “

Huh this ert man! Stop complaining!

I kneaded his leg stronger and harder.

“ ngggg… yeah like that. “ he enjoyed my massage.

I stole a glance and he was closing his eyes. He seemed so enjoy. Was I good already?

“ higher… “ he asked softly.

I did it and I massage his leg higher.

“ higherrr…. “

I did it and I massage his thigh.

“ a bit higherrrr… “ he asked but… moaned?

I just did what he asked me to do but I realized………..

………………………….

I was still doing a massage while seeing a bulge between his thighs……

Please don’t say………

“ aaahhhh~……… “ he moaned.

“ YAAAA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! “ I snapped and immediately stopped the massage.

He opened his eyes slowly.

“ nnggg…… “ seemed still enjoying. THIS ERT MAN!

“ why you stop huh? “ he still moaned.

“ you think I don’t know what in your mind is! “ I got up from the bed.

“ eh what is in my mind? I only asked you to give me massage. “ he said.

“ no you don’t!!! I know it! I know! You think im that stupid? YOU ARE STUPID! “ I snapped again and shouted at him. I leaned on the wall behind me.

He got up from the bed and walked closer to me with his…… face if I could say.

WHUUT? FACE?!

“ I was not stupid. “ he said when he was closer to me.

“ but your fluffy makes me stupid. “ he whispered and laughed a bit.

“ don’t talk about it again! Or I will slap you again! “ I tried to make him scared.

“ but I will slap your fluffy first. “ he said.

OH GOD PLEASE SEND ME HELP RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!

I inhaled and exhaled. I could not handle this ert anymore.

“ where is your key card? “ I asked him.

“ for what? “ he raised his eyebrows.

“ I should go to another room to prepare all things. “ I said.

“ eh I thought you are only my butler. “ he said with sad face.

“ in your dream! “

“ but my dream will come true. “ he said proudly.

No! It would not !!!

“ no! Give me the key! “ I asked.

“ but bath me first. “ he whined.

“ ihhhh!! Who do you think you are! “

“ im Lee Hyukjae, son of the owner. The most handsome boy in the world. “

I rolled my eyes. IN YOUR OWN SMALL WORLD.

 

===

 

After begging so many times, he finally opened the door for me and of course I was given so many dirty words or dirty duties from him, and I tried so hard to ignore it all. Seriously, he was totally ert! His mind was filled by the dirtiness!

I went to 201 and prepared all of the things which I should prepare. The guest was traveling and I got note that they wanted 2 bottles of wine on the table. So I went to grab 2 bottles of wine and put it on the table.

This was my only chance to separate from that ert man! If I could, I would not serve him. I would not and I didn’t want to give him my best service which I usually did. Even though he was a SON OF THE OWNER, I didn’t give a damn!

 

I picked up my phone when an unknown number was calling.

“ hello? “

“ my  butler… “ moan voice.

Oh not again!

“ what?! “ I snapped.

“ im hungry. Bring me food. “ he said.

“ you can dial to the room service on the telephone! “ I asked him.

“ you are my butler. You will do anything for me. If I call room service, so what is the use of you? “

I rolled my eyes. This ert always had a reason!

“ okay! What would you like to eat? “ I asked.

“ the expensive one. “

“ ok. “

I cut the line immediately after hearing what he wanted. I didn’t know exactly what he wanted to eat but he already said the expensive one. So I would bring to him the most expensive food!

 

===

 

I just went inside his room without knocking the door or asked his permission. I didn’t care with him and I didn’t want to give him my best service! No!

I brought the tray along with his foods inside his room. I walked faster to reach his bedroom because he would probably be there while watching TV on the bed.

“ aaahhh… ahh… “ I heard, a moan.

I frowned. What was that?

So I walked closer to the bedroom, when I reached the bed….

“ ahhh~~ “

OH MY IN GOD! THIS ERT MAN WAS ING !

I closed my eyes tighter and then turned around. I could hear he still .

“ HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING? STOP IT!! “ I shouted.

“ eh you are here already, my butler. “ he said.

“ please wear your short first. “ I said, still back facing him.

“ why? You already saw mine right? “ he teased. !

“ no I haven’t. Please! “ I begged still closed my eyes tightly.

Few seconds.

“ done, babe. “ I could feel he was in front of me.

“ liar! “ I said still closed my eyes.

“ my butler, you look hot when you are afraid like this. “ he whispered with his husky voice.

“ don’t flirt me I hate you! “

“ but I don’t hate you. “

“ here are your foods! “ I gave him a tray that I brought without opening my eyes.

“ open your eyes, Hae. Im wearing short already. “ he asked me softly.

I opened my eyes slowly. Yes, I saw him with short. I opened my eyes properly.

“ come accompany me to eat. “ he said and then he walked to his bed.

I didn’t move but looked at him. He sat on his bed already.

“ come on here. “ he asked me.

I inhaled and then walked closer to him.

“ why don’t you eat in the dining room,? “ I asked, still standing in front of him.

“ im more comfortable here. “ he said.

I rolled my eyes.

“ come sit here. “ he patted the bed in front of him.

I did what he asked me to. I sat on the edge of the bed, and it was in front of him.

“ feed me… “ he whined.

I widened my eyes.

“ NO! “ I ignored.

“ pwease…… “

“ NO! “

“ if no, you can’t go home. I won’t give the key card to you. “ he said.

I inhaled. You were so annoying , maaan!!

I could not do anything, so I just did what he asked. I picked the spoon and I fed him. He seemed so happy when I fed him. Huh such a baby. But annoying old baby!!!

“ uh change the channel please. “ he asked.

“ why don’t you? “ I asked him back.

“ im eating! “ he said.

“ but Im holding the spoon and im feeding you. How can I change the channel? “ I commented.

“ use the remote control. “ he asked.

Oh my god you were forever annoying boy that I have ever met !

I exhaled.

“ where is the remote? “ I asked.

“ behind you. “ he pointed with his head.

I looked behind and I took the remote with my left hand since my right hand was holding the spoon. I got the remote but I felt something……………

Wet….

Thick….

Smooth….

I kept thinking…. What was wet, thick, and smooth?

…………….

WAS IT HIS………?!

 

 

To Be Continued

 

***