( 5 )

Perfect Butler

 

 

“ you are so cute when you are jealous. “ he whispered.

My heart thumped so hard………

Damn……

 

***

 

Chapter : Five

 

I was cleaning the whole room of Hyukjae. Meanwhile Hyukjae was watching television while reading newspaper. I didn’t know that he liked reading though. I thought he was a lazy and spoiled son and used daddy’s wealth for happiness. But I guessed, he was not that kind of son. Yeah, I guessed.

But hey wait. Who was I to care? Ah no!

“ Donghae ! I want to swim! “ he said like whining.

I stopped from cleaning and turned to him.

“ then, go by yourself. “ I said and started cleaning again.

“ you are my butler right? You won’t leave your master alone. “ he said.

Master? Huh in your dream!

“ you ain’t a baby or 5 years old kid. You can go there by yourself. Can’t you see im still cleaning! “ I said without looking at him.

“ I bet you won’t be the best employee of this month. “ he said.

I turned to him with my –shocked-but-still-cute face and sighed.

“ ok. Let’s go! “ I said and walked to take the towel.

“ yay! “ he jumped from sofa happily.

 

===

 

We were walking to the swimming pool. The swimming pool that he wanted to swim was quite far from here. Actually this hotel had many swimming pools and every expensive villas had it, especially in Hyukjae’s villa. But, Hyukjae only wanted to swim in the pool which was close to the beach. Yeah since this hotel was on the side of the beach.

I brought the towel and sunblock on my hands. Hyukjae was wearing bathrobe which covered his body. Since he only wore short and of course topless.

“ why don’t you join swimming with me? “ he asked while walking.

“ im still working. “ I said simply.

“ just don’t be like that. You are working for me, but it doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy everything. Don’t be too strict with me. “ he said.

I rolled my eyes.

“ i don’t care whether I work with you or not. I will do what I should do. “

He patted me.

“ no wonder why you are the best employee of the month. “

So don’t underestimate me!

“ but I really want to see your body. Topless, and wet in the pool. “ he whispered.

I smacked his head.

“ stop it !! “

“ I don’t want. Im starting imagining your wet body in the pool. “ he bit his lips and he seemed like imagining.

I widened my eyes.

“ I give you a backhug. “ he said.

“…”

“ my lower part rubs yours. “ he moaned a bit.

“……………”

“ my s lean on your . “ he talked while .

“……………………….”

“ my hand sneaky goes to your bare chest and rubs it. “

“…………………………………………………”

“ goes down to your-“

I stomped his foot.

“ AAAAAAARGH !!! “ he screamed.

“ sir, just please stop your dirty imagination about me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “ I walked faster and left him behind.

Omg I swore to God… I felt weird inside when I listened to him. Oh damn no!

 

===

 

We were on the side of the pool right now. It was quite crowded. Many people were swimming here.

I sat on the sofa under umbrella and I put his stuffs on the table right beside me. Hyukjae was standing in front of me while looking around at the pool.

“ it would be great ! “ he said and turned around and faced me.

“ you sure don’t want to join with me? “ he winked.

I looked around.

“ no. Go alone. “ I said.

“ okay then. I know that you prefer to stay here and sneakily watch me swimming. You are totally smart. “ he said and smirked.

“ huh, so full of yourself. “ I muttered without looking at him.

I didn’t know why, I just wanted to turn back to face him who was standing right in front of me. Well, he actually was going to….. Pull his bathrobe off which covered his body.

Huh what?!

I started staring the movement of his hands when he pulled his bathrobe off. Suddenly, his upper body appeared…

Damn….

Damn…

Damn…

I watched the bathrobe went down slowly. His upper body appeared perfectly and clearly. Then, the bathrobe fell beautifully and messily on the floor.

I went up again. OH DAMN ! How could he have those kind of sharp abs… I meant yeah…. Those abs looked so perfect and tight and strong and… yeah…. Yeah…. Hard….

I kept staring at his abs…. Without even blinking….. I felt so stupid !

.

.

Oh damn man Donghae! Looked away !

.

.

.

Those muscles on his arms looked so hard and perfectly shaped.

.

.

.

Pabbo Lee Donghae, please looked away NOW !

.

.

The curve of his abs… it seemed like chocolates and waffles.

.

.

I couldn’t stop staring. I knew my mouth gaped while looking at his upper body.

.

.

.

.

OH SON OF A ! LEE DONGHAE STOP STARING AT HIM!!!!!!!!!!

“ stop being amazed like that, Lee Donghae~ “ a tease voice.

I felt like waking up from long day dreaming and I knew my face was so retarded ! Oh damn God I still remembered what I just did, what I was doing. I remembered it. Omg the curve…..

YAK STOP!!

“ I don’t mind if you want to rub it. “ Hyukjae rubbed his chest.

I looked around. DAMN my cheeks heated up I could feel it ! God , help me !

“ huh, who wants to touch that bad abs! “ I said without looking at him.

“ yeah of course you, who was treasuring my perfect chest. It’s so obvious, stop rejecting. “ he said and laughed a bit.

Oh damn I got caught.

He walked closer to me.

“ come on Donghae. Touch it! “ he offered his chest.

DAMN IT ! DON’T DO THIS !

“ stop it! Don’t do that here you pabo! “ I shouted.

“ awwww Donghae wants to do that in my room! “ he said and jumped a bit.

“ yak stop it! Just go swimming ! “ I shouted.

“ ok I will swim quickly and then you can rub my chest as long as you want in my room! “ he chuckled and then ran to the pool.

Oh damn! But seriously….. Those abs were attractive… hell no! I didn’t say that. That was not me. That was the devil side of me!

 

===

 

I was sneakily watching him swimming. I didn’t know why, he just stole my attention. It felt like I couldn’t stop watching and staring at him. His white milky skin looked so great under water. His wet hair looked so messed when he it roughly. His hands swam beautifully, it seemed like he was expert in swimming. Once when those abs appeared, I couldn’t help but felt amazed. Damn why!

Oh Lee Donghae, why were you being so gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ! You aint ! You aint!

Omg okay. Now try to look at the girl.

I threw my attention to the girl who was wearing bikini. She was swimming and once her upper body appeared. But it doesn’t attract my attention. Yeah, her s were quite big but… I didn’t know why I felt nothing. She was pretty actually, but I didn’t know why I didn’t feel interested to see her.

Damn Lee Donghae, you’re gay!

I was shocked once I heard that on my ear. Who said that?!

Ah! That was the devil side of me!

Eh wait, what?! Hell no! I was not gay!! Noo!!

I should stop this seriously.

Then I stood up.

“ Hyukjae ! “ I shouted.

“ yeah?! “ he shouted also.

“ I will be right back. My phone left in the room! “ I shouted.

“ okay ! Be here quickly. I will miss you! “ he shouted.

I looked away! Damn many people here!!!

I ran faster to the room.

 

-

 

“ oh no. What is going on with me actually oh God ! “ I frustrated when I reached the room.

“ oh damn it! “

I closed my eyes and Hyukjae’s perfect body appeared.

“ ARGH NOO!!! “ I shouted while pulling my hair.

“ this can’t happen! “

I inhaled and exhaled.

“ Donghae, you ain’t gay. You ain’t gay. You ain’t gay ! “ I kept saying that to myself.

I grabbed my phone and went back to the pool.

 

===

 

When I was about to reach our place, I saw Hyukjae was talking with a boy. Well, he was laughing. Not only he actually, but they were laughing. I walked closer and then…

DAMN THAT WAS SUNGMIN! What was he doing there with Hyukjae?!

I ran faster to reach them. Damn that Hyukjae was still topless ! Sungmin would be so happy could see Hyukjae topless ! Hell nooooooooooooo!!!!

Finally I reached them.

“ YAAA HYUKJAE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! “ I shouted when I was in front of them.

They stopped laughing and they looked at me frowned and silence.

“ ck ! “

I stepped to grab his bathrobe on the table and threw it to his face roughly.

“ wear it now or you will be sick !!! “ I asked him.

Suddenly I realized.

, this Hyukjae would think that I was jealous, like what happened few days ago!

Donghae you pabo namja !!! You should not do that stupid thing !!! Now he would tease you!

I realized and then walked away from them without saying a word. I was on my way to the room and  regretted everything that I just did.

“ stupid !!!!!! Donghae you stupid ! “ I muttered and scolded myself, kept walking.

“ God what have I done?! “ I muttered.

Suddenly, I felt big hand was holding my wrist. I stopped my step, without looking at the back.

“ are you falling for me already? “

Hyukjae’s voice….

I widened my eyes.

Are you falling for me already?

That sentence flashed in my mind immediately right after he said that.

My heart fluttered.

My God, send help to me right now !

 

 

 

 

To Be Continued

 

***

 

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY READERS !!!!!!!!

Im back yay im back !

Im so sorry for not being able to update my fics, because of school !

But I hope this chapter satisfies you guys! You know I always try my best! And ive done my best. I hope you like it neeeeee <3

PLEASE DO GIVE COMMENTS ! I appreciate all kind of comments!

I RUV YOU GUYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSS /spread kisses and hugs/