( 6 )

Perfect Butler

Suddenly, I felt big hand was holding my wrist. I stopped my step, without looking at the back.

“ are you falling for me already? “

Hyukjae’s voice….

I widened my eyes.

Are you falling for me already?

That sentence flashed in my mind immediately right after he said that.

My heart fluttered.

My God, send help to me right now !

 

***

 

Chapter : Six

 

 

 

 

I cleaned Hyukjae’s room with all of the annoyance in me. How could he confidently say that I fell for him? Ugh big no! I only didn’t like it, when he talked with Sungmin and topless. It was just impolite. He didn’t have to do that though. He was supposed to wear his bath robe first.

But I was still thinking about my act that dragged him away from Sungmin. Was I jealous? Was I really jealous? I felt that I really didn’t like it when Hyukjae was talking with Sungmin and he seemed being and teased Sungmin. I really didn’t like it.

 

*Flashback

Suddenly, I felt big hand was holding my wrist. I stopped my step, without looking at the back.

“ are you falling for me already? “

Hyukjae’s voice….

I widened my eyes.

Are you falling for me already?

That sentence flashed in my mind immediately right after he said that.

My heart fluttered.

My God, send help to me right now !

I released my hand roughly and he seemed shock.

“ who the hell is falling for you? You are over confident with yourself huh! I will never ever do that though. Stop dreaming in the real life.! “ I shouted because I was still mad actually.

“ well, if you haven’t fell for me, why are you that mad? You seem jealous with Sungmin. “ he said and smiled widely.

I looked away because I could feel that I immediately blushed when he said I was jealous. Eh no!!! No!

“ because… umm… you-you have to wear your bath robe. What will other people think if you show off your flat bad upper body. They will feel disgust with it. “ I said. I knew that what I just said was not the real reason why I was mad.

I didn’t even know why I was mad.

“ awwwwwww Donghae don’t want other people see my upper body. Okay, my body is all yours. “ he poked my chin.

DAMN! All things that I did were always wrong!

“ no! Not that what I meant! Ugh !!!! “

“ hey, what’s going on here guys? “ Sungmin came and asked. He stood beside Hyukjae.

“ nothing. “ I said simply.

“ Sungmin, you said you want to invite me to your house right? “ Hyukjae asked cutely to Sungmin.

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

“ ah yeah! Next week is my mother’s birthday. She asks me to invite my friends too. Are you sure you will come? “ Sungmin seemed excited. I looked away while folding my arms in front of my chest.

UGH should I hear this conversation?

“ yeah of course. It will be great if I see your mom. “ Hyukjae said and sounded happy.

I widened my eyes. What? Mom? Disgusting !!!

“ of course yes. My mom also will be glad seeing you. “ Sungmin said and sounded like teasing.

Disgusting !!!!!

“ and how about… later we have dinner ? “ Sungmin suggested.

I widened my eyes.

WHAT THE HELL THIS IS GOING SO FAR ALREADY!!!!!

I grabbed Hyukjae’s wrist immediately.

“ you have to bath !! “ I said while grabbing his wrist, and gave him my death glare. He seemed so shock when I did that. I didn’t care though. Their conversation was already too far!!!

I dragged Hyukjae with all of my strength and I heard Sungmin called Hyukjae and shouted about his plan to have dinner with Hyukjae. I didn’t care and Hyukjae also didn’t response Sungmin.

We didn’t talk until we reached Hyukjae’s room. I went inside and still grabbed Hyukjae’s wrist.

When I realized, I released his wrist, and damn.. I felt so stupid and dumb. Pabboooo!!!!!!!!

“ still don’t want to admit it? “ he asked.

DAMN!!!

I didn’t answer and I walked to kitchen. I washed the cutleries which had not been washed yet.

“ but honestly, you looked so cute. “ he said.

I rolled my eyes, and kept washing.

“ the way you look at me, the way you grab my hand, the way you drag me. I see something. “ he said and chuckled a bit.

I still didn’t answer though. But….. Damn I regretted everything that I had done.

“ jelly Donghae is cute. “

I turned to him while widening my eyes. He turned to me and smiled.

“ im not ! Stop dreaming ! “ I said.

“ everyone can see it. Stop lying. Or you haven’t understood your own heart about it? “ he wiggled his eyebrows.

“ Donghae dragged me and asked me to bath. How cute ! “ he squealed.

, that’s the stupid thing that I had done today!

“ you want to bath me? “ he teased.

“ NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! “ I poured water to his face.

 

*End of flashback.

 

Was I jealous? Tell me, was I really jealous? Why should I ? I didn’t like him, didn’t love him, I truly hate him. But why? I was not jealous actually. I only didn’t like it, that’s all!

Suddenly, my phone was ringing. I looked on the screen. It was Hyukjae. What the hell, how could he even call me when he was taking a bath right now?

“ why?! “ I yelled.

“ awww baby, don’t  yell at me. “

“ don’t baby me. What do you want? “

“ you~ “

I looked away and damn my face heated up!

“ ugh, seriously, what do you want ? “

“ there’s no towel here. I bet you forget bringing it here right? “

I hit my own forehead. Yeah I forgot. I was drying it on the balcony. Forgot to bring it in.

“ ok. I will give it to you. “ I said and ended the call.

I walked to the balcony to take the towel, and then walked to bathroom.

Knock knock knock!!

“ open the door! “ I shouted.

Suddenly, my phone rang again. I picked it.

“ what? Open the door! I bring the towel. You don’t have to call me! “ I shouted.

“ but, are you sure you want me to open the door? “ he asked.

“ pabo! How can you take the towel if you don’t open the door?! “

“ are you sure? “

“ ugh stop it. I have many things to do right now! Just open the door and-“

The door opened immediately and……….. Hyukjae appeared………….. !

I looked at him, from up to bottom. Gaped my mouth, widened my eyes………..

He smiled and offered me his hand.

“ where’s my towel? “

.

.

.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”

 

===

 

I stood at the balcony. Took a deep breath. Inhaled and exhaled it. Relaxed myself. Calmed myself down.

What just happened. What I saw just now. What… and why…

I felt weird. My tummy felt weird, my heart felt weird. I was afraid, and sometimes I was not. If I imagined I saw him… …. … …

His body flashed in my mind for few times. I felt so wrong, and weird.

GAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! NOOOOOO! AH!!!!!!!

Stop doing this, Lee Donghae! You have what you saw, and he has what you saw. You both men, and you both have those common things actually. Why I felt so weird? I felt like I was an underage girl who would be by an uncle. I felt so worry right now. My heart beat.

“ Donghae~ “ a whisper.

I turned back immediately and I saw Hyukjae right in front of me, only with towel covered his waist. His upper body appeared. Wet hair looked so mess but yassdjdalksa. His plump pink lips looked so softawsdhakdj.

My heart fluttered oh noooooooooo!!!!!!

“ what the hell are you doing!! “ I pushed him.

“ wow, Donghae. Calm down. “ he said.

“ stay where you are !!! Don’t get closer! “ I warned him and I stepped backwards.

“ why are you so afraid, baby? “ he teased me.

“ stop baby-ing me! ert!!!! “ I shouted.

He chuckled.

“ why? You are my baby since you have seen the whole of me just now. “ he teased and winked.

“ aaah noo! I didn’t see anything. I didn’t! I didn’t !!!! “ I covered my eyes with the palm of my hands.

“ you made me to see that! Your fault! “ I shouted.

“ but I have phoned you and asked whether it’s okay I opened the door or not. I have warned you. “

“ but you didn’t say that you will be ! “ I was  back facing him.

“ you should think that though. There was no towel, I didn’t bring my clothes. You were supposed to know that baby. “ he said and he seemed getting closer.

“ what would I use to cover myself if I had nothing to use? “ he said.

, that’s right!

“ baby, don’t back facing me. Your teases me aw. “

I turned again and faced him.

“ kill your ert mind !!!! “ I said and walked away inside the room.

 

===

 

I was ready and preparing myself to go home since my shift almost ended.

“ Donghae, im hungry. “ Hyukjae sulking while watching television in the living room.

“ go grab by yourself. Im going home. “ I said without looking at him.

“ what?! No! You have to bring my dinner before going home! “

“ just dial room service. “ I said.

“ NO! I won’t give you the key, so you can’t go out. “ he said.

I sighed.

“ ok. “

 

===

 

I came to his room with tray and foods on it. I walked to his bedroom because he moved there already.

“ you have to eat in the dining room. “ I said while bringing the tray.

“ no, I want to eat here. “ he said.

I sighed. I walked closer to him and put the tray on his bed. I was going to walk but he held my wrist.

“ accompany me~ “ he sulked.

I sigh.

“ ok. “

I sat on the sofa at the corner in his room. I sometimes looked at him, eating while watching television. He ate so well. He really loved eating on bed while watching. But I didn’t like it since there would be so many spots on the sheets and blanket.

“ have you done? “ I asked.

“ not yet. Why ? “ he asked.

“ I wanna go home ! “ I said.

“ ugh wait wait. “ he took his phone on the night table and dialed the number.

He made a call.

“ manager hyung, you can  come now.”

Manager hyung? Why was he calling him?

“ yeah. You know what you have to do right? I have told you just now. “ he said.

I frowned. What were they talking about?

“ okay. Thank you hyung!!! “ he ended the call.

He took his phone back and continued eating.

What were they talking about? Well, since I worked for him, I have never heard him talking with manager hyung. This was the first time. Were they planning something?

“ im done, baby. “ he said while looking at me.

I got up and took the tray because I would like to put it in the kitchen first before going home. I walked to the door and suddenly, the door could not be opened. I tried to open it and failed.

“ eh? Is the door broken? “ I asked and kept trying to open the door.

He chuckled.

I turned to him.

“ what? “ I asked for him.

“ well, I guess you will sleep here with me tonight. “ he said and smirked.

WHAT?!

 

 

 

To Be Continued

 

***

 

Awww the first naughty night~