( 7 )

Perfect Butler

I got up and took the tray because I would like to put it in the kitchen first before going home. I walked to the door and suddenly, the door could not be opened. I tried to open it and failed.

“ eh? Is the door broken? “ I asked and kept trying to open the door.

He chuckled.

I turned to him.

“ what? “ I asked for him.

“ well, I guess you will sleep here with me tonight. “ he said and smirked.

WHAT?!

 

Chapter : Seven

 

“ excuse me?! “ Donghae yelled while frowning his eyebrows.

“ see right? The door is broken I guess or probably someone locked it from outside. I don’t have another key so we are locked here. You can’t go home. “ Hyukjae said while ing his shirt while smiling.

“ so you really think that we can sLeep together tonight? “ I asked while raising my eyebrow.

“ well, what else could I say? “

“ hahahahahahaha ! “ i laughed out loud.

Hyukjae frowned at me.

“ why are you laughing? “ Hyukjae asked curiously.

“ you better stop your dirty mind , Lee Hyukjae. Because….. “ i stopped talking and i inserted my left hand to the pocket on my trousers. Then i let go out the manual key and key card from my trousers. I showed them off to Hyukjae proudly.

“ before ordering the foods for you, I have taken these keys to the reception. I know this might happen one day. So to prevent, I took these. “ I chuckled.

Hyukjae dropped his jaw.

“ im so sorry for disappointing you. “ I smirked and then unlock the door. I walked outside happily, and left the jaw dropped Hyukjae inside.

 

 

===

 

I walked happily to Hyukjae’s room for working. I still remembered clearly yesterday how i trolled the ert Hyukjae. I couldn’t stop praising myself for being that smart, and I was really happy for making the ert Hyukjae disappointed. I guessed he was disappointed,  because he was so naughty and being , he already planned to make me sleep with him yesterday by asking someone to lock us from outside. Hum sorry, im not that cheap!!!

I walked inside and I found him lay on the sofa, looked at me with anger stare. I chuckled inside my heart but didn’t show it to him. I knew he was angry. Kekeke.

I stepped without asking what happened to him. I walked to his bedroom to clean his bedroom. When I passed him, he started talking.

“ pack my things. “ he said.

I stopped walking, and turned to face him.

“ huh? “

He got up and turned to see me.

“ I will check out today. So pack my things. “ he got up and about to walk.

“ so, I didn’t need to work for you anymore? “

He stopped and turned around.

“ who says that? “ he said while inserting his hands inside the pockets on his trousers.

Donghae looked down while thinking.

“ you will always work for me, no matter where I stay, because you are already being my butler. “ he said smirked.

I dropped my jaw. WHAT?! EXCUSE ME? YOUR WHAT? YOUR BUTLER?!

I felt my heart ticklish.

“ now pack my things. “ he said and then walked to bathroom.

 

===

 

Hyukjae and I arrived at his big house now. This was not my first time standing here on my foot. I had ever been here when the celebration party and I met him for the first time at the worst first impression. It remind me about how ert Hyukjae actually, and I realized he was already ert for the first time we met each other.

I walked inside, following him in front of me. He asked his maid to bring his luggage. He didn’t allow me to bring it so I just followed what he instructed. When I went inside, I saw there were so many maids in his house. I counted, there were 8 maids. Now I was confused. He has many maids already but why did he need me to service him? They smiled and bowed at Hyukjae and me. I still remembered clearly how big and huge this house was.

Hyukjae walked to the living room, followed by the maids.

“ welcome to my house. “ Hyukjae said that to me while smiling and spreading his arms out.

I smiled and looked away. Still stunned and amazed how big this house was.

“ my parents are overseas now, at my grandma’s house in China. For 3 weeks. Probably they will be here on 1 week. “ he explained while sitting down on the cozy fur sofa.

I nodded.

“ there are so many empty rooms, so you can choose one of them. “

“ sorry, I won’t stay here. “ I said.

Ugh no!

“ huh? Alright if you can manage your time since your house is not that close to mine. “ he turned the television on.

“ I can, just don’t worry. “ I said.

He chuckled.

“ you look so dumb. Just sit here. “ he patted the empty place beside him.

Ugh no. I won’t sit beside you.

“ ah, I forget. You have to go to my room. “ he smirked and stood up.

“ eh why?! “ I was getting afraid and nervous.

“ why should you ask? You will work for me so you have to know my room. “ he said and smirked.

Ugh no. This is his house. So he probably could do everything, anything to me. I could not do anything if only he tried asking his maids to lock us from outside. Of course, I would not get the key. Oh my! Please don’t let that happen!!

 

===

 

“ Hyukjae, may I ask you something? “ I said when I was accompanying him eating in the dining room. He always wanted to be accompanied by me when he was eating. I guessed, he hated eating alone.

“ hm? “ he looked at me while chewing his foods.

“ uhm.. You already have many maids but why you still ask me to work for you? “

He stopped chewing, and let out the simple laugh.

“ those maids don’t have the good and attractive bodies or appearances. And I don’t like girls. “ he explained and continued eating.

Excuse me! What?!

“ why are you so ert? Even in choosing maid, you have to choose maids who have good bodies and appearances? “ I complained. Oh my gosh how ert this Hyukjae was.

But wait. He said…. He didn’t like girls? I should’ve realized that he was totally gay!!!! But sorry, im not gay!

“ you have to be proud and glad because I have chosen you to be my butler, because my qualification is so high. “

I looked down. Damn it damn it!!!! Did he just praise me indirectly?

“ you attract me that much. “ he whispered with husky voice.

ASDFGHJKL my heart fell down to the floor!

“ sto-stop it !!!! Im not that cheap!!!! “ I shouted.

I felt disappointed a bit, because…. It meant that he only loved guy because of the body? Not because he truly loved the guy? But wait. WHO WAS I TO CARE!!!!!! But… I felt weird inside. Felt so sad T___T

 

===

 

I was cleaning Hyukjae’s room, and putting straight all the mess things inside his room. He was watching television inside his room. Actually, his room is really big! It was too big for bedroom only. It has the king size if bed. Living room and TV plasma on the wall with video game consoles down there. There were many book shelves which were arranged so well. I didn’t know he loved reading, but I  saw several mangas  and some adult magazines. Geez this ert! His bathroom was also big. There was a Jacuzzi inside. OMG just wow!

But suddenly, the door was knocked. Hyukjae shouted asked her to go inside.

“ excuse me, sir. There is a girl who is waiting for you down there. “ the maid said while looking down.

I frowned my eyebrows.

What? GIRL?!

Hyukjae got up immediately, he looked so excited with it. Even he walked outside his room and left me alone. I felt so sick. How could he forget me only for that girl?! I tried to not care and continued cleaning these mess things. But few seconds later, Hyukjae grabbed my wrist.

“ why are you still here? Come on. “ he said and dragged me to go outside.

Yeah, he didn’t forget me at all. I start blushing. Ugh stupid cheeks!! What were you doing? Stop blushing!!!

We were on the stair , on the way to the first floor right now, actually in the living room. There was a girl who was sitting girly on the sofa. With black long straight hair, she has front bang which covered her forehead, she has white and light skin, she wore flower pattern of shirt with short skirt, she also wore high heels, from all I saw, she has good and nice legs.

“ Sulli?! “ Hyukjae called.

The girl turned to face Hyukjae. She looked so excited and a bit surprised. She stood up.

“ oppa!! “

Huh? Okay!

They walked toward each other and hugged each other tightly.

Uh what was this? Such a Bollywood Movie!

“ oppa, I miss you!!! “ that girl hugged Hyukjae tightly.

“ oppa miss you too! How is everything? Running well? “ Hyukjae asked while releasing the hug.

The girl nodded.

“ everything is okay, oppa. Im on holiday that’s why im here. “ she said.

Suddenly, she looked at me.

“ oppa, who is that? New maid? “ she asked.

Yes, but not maid. I was his butler. Maid and butler were different!!!!

Hyukjae turned to see me.

“ oh, he is Donghae, Lee Donghae. My future husband. “ Hyukjae whispered.

What? I fake a cough and looked away, hid my blushing face. Damn these sensitive cheeks.

“ ow really, oppa? Aw oppa! You like boy now huh? So you are not interested in me? “ the girl poked Hyukjae’s chest.

EXCUSE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyukjae laughed and circled his arm around the girl’s shoulder.

“ you are the special one inside my heart, saengie! “

“ *cough* *cough* *cough* “ I was really coughing. What WAS THAT ?! PLAYBOY INDEED!

He just said I was his future husband, but now he said she was the special one inside his heart! WHY ARE YOU PLAYING WITH MY HEART?!

Ups, I was not complaining. I should have known him from the start. The playboy ert Hyukjae, and never been serious with all of his words. I was not hoping actually. I only didn’t like it. No!

“ Donghae, are you okay? “ Hyukjae tried to walk and approach me.

I stopped him with my gesture to not get closer.

“ im okay. “ I said.

“ oppa, im tired. The flight is really tiring. Can you direct me to my room? “ the girl sulked.

EW!!     

“ sure! Come on! “ Hyukjae grabbed her hand and dragged her to upstairs.

I stood there watching their back, waiting for Hyukjae to come back, grabbed my wrist and dragged me too. But as they were quite far from me, I stopped hoping. DAMN DONGHAE, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT!!!!

 

===

 

I have no idea about who Sulli actually was. I didn’t dare to ask to Hyukjae, neither to Sulli herself. They looked so close. Even now I was watching them playing together, talked about Sulli’s life before she was here. Hyukjae told many jokes to Sulli which successfully made her rolling on the floor laughing. I thought, his jokes were not that funny! This girl was overdoing!

I started thinking that was Sulli probably being Hyukjae’s ex girlfriend? Or Hyukjae’ secret girlfriend? Or this girl has crush on Hyukjae? Or perhaps Hyukjae also has crush on her? Ah complicated!!! I felt so stupid, watching them lovey dovey inside Sulli’s room! I felt the fire burning inside of my heart! My eyes wanted to fell out because I felt annoyed of watching them.

I should not be here for the first time. I should not. I probably was Hyukjae’s butler, but it didn’t mean I have to follow him wherever he went. It was his time with her. Quality time I guess. So I started to walk outside until I felt my wrist was grabbed.

“ where are you going? “ Hyukjae’s voice.

“ I shouldn’t be here. I have many things to do. “ I said without turning back to him.

“ oppa, how about ask him to take picture of us? I want to upload it to twitter and instagram! So friends know that I already meet my handsome oppa that I always tell them about you! “

Calm down, Donghae! Calm down!

“ that’s great idea. Come on, Hae! “ he grabbed my wrist and dragged me close to them.

“ here! “ the Sulli girl gave me her phone.

Sulli and Hyukjae sat together on the bed. Sulli got closer to Hyukjae, snuggled closer to him, hugged him tightly and leaned his head on Hyukjaes’ chest. Hyukjae circled his arm around Sulli’s waist.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!

They smiled happily, like a happy couple.

“ one, two, three! “ I counted

CLICK!!

I saw the preview on the phone. They looked so happy, happy couple, and they looked so match together. Sulli grabbed his phone from my hand, showed the preview to Hyukjae.

“ kyaa oppa! We look so good here! Why do we look like a couple? “ she laughed while looking at her phone.

“ aw you look so cute here, saengie! “ Hyukjae pinched Sulli’s cheek.

I COULD NOT STAND WITH THIS !

 

===

 

I worked early in the morning today. I departed from house earlier also because it was quite far to reach Hyukjae’s house. I guessed, I really needed to stay here to manage my time. I also always felt tired after working, and I felt sleepy on the way here.

I reached Hyukjae’s house and walked inside. It was still morning, and I knew that Hyukjae has not woken up yet. I decided to go upstairs to his room, I wanted to wake him up or probably only cleaned his room.

I knocked the door thrice, but I knew there would be no answer because he still slept like a pig. So I only opened the door. I walked inside and turned right which his bed located. I stopped because I saw there was a person beside Hyukjae. So he didn’t sleep alone?

I walked closer and I got shocked!!!!

Hyukjae and Sulli slept together. Hyukjae was topless, and Sulli was on her mini small y pajama. She put her leg on Hyukjae’s thighs. She hugged Hyukjae like he was her pillow, she hugged him so tight. They slept so close to each other.

WHAT AM I SEEING!

I could not stand with it !!!!!!! MY HEART WAS GOING TO EXPLODE!!

“ EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “ I shouted until they got up immediately.

 

***

 

Jelly Donghae is scary /sigh/