( 3 )

Perfect Butler

 I looked behind and I took the remote with my left hand since my right hand was holding the spoon. I got the remote but I felt something……………

Wet….

Thick….

Smooth….

I kept thinking…. What was wet, thick, and smooth?

…………….

WAS IT HIS………?!

 

Chapter : Three

 

I doubted to look at that wet thick and smooth liquid. I slowly moved my hand which got it, I brought my hand in front of me and I was looking at it.

Eyuuuwwwww, it was so thick and sticky on my hand. Disgusting!!!

“ puahahahahaha! Hey you got my on your hand! “ Hyukjae laughed happily.

I looked at him and gaped.

WHAT? WAS HE SERIOUS? H-HOOW… THEN HOW?

I was still so shock……

“ OMG I can’t believe my burst that far! You know because I have never done it for long time so i---“

“ I DON’T CARE ABOUT IT AT ALL! IYUUUUUUUUUUUH YOU ARE DISGUSTING I HATE YOU! “ I shouted at him and ran away to the toilet to clean this disgusting liquid.

“ I hate him so much!! “ I muttered with all of the annoyance in my heart. I could not handle this anymore. I washed my hand really really clean even I put soap on my hand for more than 5 times.

“ it’s really disgusting! “ I was about to cry.

I have never touched , even I never touched mine. But why I touched his!!!

“ Donghaeeeee~ “ he shouted but like sulking.

“ oh maaan that ert never stops! “ I muttered.

“ Hae Hae Hae Hae~~~ “ he kept sulking.

“ WHAT?! “ I shouted from toilet.

“ I haven’t done my food. Come here, im lonely.” He said.

“ just eat it !!! “ I shouted.

“ nuuuuu! Feed me! “ he shouted.

“ feed yourself with your !! “ I shouted.

“ how about with your ? “ I heard him chuckled.

“ if I could, I will kill that ert. “ I muttered.

“ Donghaeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~ come here feed me! or I will be sick because im not eating! “ he shouted.

“ it’s good if you are sick. “ I shouted. HAHA.

“ yes that’s good!! Because you will always be here beside me, treat me, and take care of me right Donghaeeeeeeeee~ you smart ! “

I felt like wanting to bang my head on the wall. I prefer keep silent.

“ Lee Donggay~ Lee Donggay~~~ “ he called me with melody.

“ WHAT THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME ?! “ I shouted when I already at the bedroom.

“ eh? What did I call? Im singing! Im not calling you. Wooo!! “

I clenched my hands. Donghae, be patient ne! keep calm and be patient!

I inhaled and exhaled. I walked closer to him.

“ I wanna go home. My shift already ends. “ I said.

“ WHAT?! “ he widened his eyes. His eyes really looked like dog’s eyes.

I folded my arms in front of my chest without looking at him. He suddenly got up from bed and squatted in front of me.

“ don’t go please, don’t go! “ he said like sulking. He showed me his eyes and pout.

His big eyes looked like sparkling and blinking when he was sulking like this. His plump lips were pouting, and it’s…. cute. I meant not bad! Not that bad!! He was not that bad!!!

“ what’s going on with you? You act like a cat or dog which wants a milk from mother. You always sulk! “

“ yes I want milk. I want your milk~~~~ “ he sulked.

“ I don’t like milk, and I don’t have milk! “ I said.

“ you do~ “ he winked.

I frowned.

I saw his eyes. He looked at my chest. I meant my s. WHAT?!

I covered my chest quickly with my arms.

“ YOU WATCH TOO MUCH , SIR !!!!! “ I shouted.

“ no no no! I only watch you~ I never watch . “ he said innocently.

“ big lies! “

“ or you want to watch it with me and we can practice it also. “ he blinked his eyes.

I smacked his head so hard until his body really fell on the floor. HUH IMPOLITE! Really really impolite!!!!!

“ why did you do this to me~~~ “ he pretended to cry and he hugged his knees.

“ cih! Disgusting ! you act like child or baby or whatever . it doesn’t suit you at all. Stop it! “ I asked him.

I stomped and then walked to the door, I wanted to go out.

“ bbuing~ bbuing~ bbuing. “ I heard he said something, and then I stop but not turned to him.

He also stopped.

Then I continued walking.

“ bbuing~ bbuing~ bbuing~ “

I stopped and turned to him. He closed his mouth tightly and he seemed held his laugh.

“ why hah?! “

“ your is bbuing bbuing when you walk OMG it’s a great view! “ he squealed.

I felt like throwing my pantofel to him right here right now. Damn this man was truly ert!!!

 

===

 

Finally I reached home and I could escape from that ert man! I threw myself on my cozy fluffy bed. Huh so comfortable! I closed my eyes, but that ert man flashed on my mind. I saw his face when he was sulking, his eyes were blinking and his plump lips were pouting. Not bad!

BUT HEY WHY DID YOU THINK ABOUT HIM?! HE WAS TOTALLY ERT ! NO NO NO!

My phone was ringing, a message. I opened.

From : unknown.

Hey bbuing bbuing , have a nice sleep ne~ I know you want to sleep with me here, but yeah I understand your ego :----)))

 

WHUUUT? His smiley was disgusting and who the hell wanted to sleep with him yuuh no I prefer slept with cow!

I replied him.

To : ert ugly man

If you say that again, Im sure that I will kick your head! I prefer sleep with cow than with you ert man!

I sighed. How could this ert be that over confident with himself? He was full of himself.

Few seconds, I got a reply from him. I opened.

From : ert ugly man.

I will be a cow then, for you. It will be my pleasure :-----*

He was crazy seriously. I felt pity with his daddy, the owner of the hotel. How could he have that kind of son? Absolutely crazy and ert!

I didn’t want to reply because it would make situation became worst. I tried to close my eyes and went to dream land but my phone rang again.

I opened. Damn this ert hasn’t slept yet!!

From : ert ugly man.

I can’t sleep. Your bbuing bbuing haunts me :----(((

I sighed , was about to turn off my phone but another message came.

From : ert ugly man.

I feel lonely when you are not around me. I hate this ;---((( I will make you to be my butler only. My perfect butler.

“ huh, in your dream! “ I yelled.

I turned off my phone. I really wanted to escape from him. I should tell my manager tomorrow!

 

===

 

I went inside the hotel lazily. Just imagined that I should go and gave that ert man a service. Remembered last night he said about my , so impolite! His dirty mouth and mind should be taught!!!! I hated him so much for being too ert!

“ Donghae! “

I turned to the voice. My manager! Ah right time to say it!

“ ah good morning sir! “ I bowed.

“ morning. I have something to tell you. “ he said.

“ ah so do I, sir. “

“ oh good. Come to my office! “

 

We are at his office right now.

“ well, I will say this first. “ manager said.

He looked down and inhaled. His face showed that he was really sad and he seemed like so hard to tell it.

I frowned.

“ I’m so sorry, Donghae. “ he said.

“ for what? “ I asked, curiousy.

“ you are dismissed. “

I widened my eyes.

“ hah?! “ I gaped.

“ but wait, you are not totally dismissed. “

Why it was confusing right now!

“ you are dismissed from the hotel, and now you are being butler for son of the owner only. You don’t have to work again at hotel, I mean for other duties. Now you only work him. Because he is the one who will give you the salary start from now. “

Jaw dropped…..

“ you have to be his butler , Hae. you should do whatever he wants. Probably, when he doesn’t stay here anymore, you should go follow him to serve him. “

Jaw more dropped….

“ w-what? “ I was shocked.

“ h-how can you do this to me…. “

“ im sorry, Hae. since he is son of the owner, we can’t reject his request. But when he doesn’t need you anymore, you can come back again to our hotel and you can work as usual. That’s what he requested. “

“ i-I just want to tell you that…. Im not going to be his butler anymore… but now…. it seems like I will be his butler forever… “ I looked down, disappointed.

“ aw, I don’t know it, Hae. im sorry. Im really really sorry. I can’t do anything. “

Well, here I was…. I would always be at the hell. Goodbye, heaven. Hell was waiting for me.

 

 

 

To Be Continued

 

 

***

 

well, Hell ? you sure? /wink wink wink/