( 8 )

Perfect Butler

Hyukjae and Sulli slept together. Hyukjae was topless, and Sulli was on her mini small y pajama. She put her leg on Hyukjae’s thighs. She hugged Hyukjae like he was her pillow, she hugged him so tight. They slept so close to each other.

WHAT AM I SEEING!

I could not stand with it !!!!!!! MY HEART WAS GOING TO EXPLODE!!

“ EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “ I shouted until they got up immediately.

 

Chapter : Eight

 

They got up immediately, showing their shocked faces. They both were looking at me by widening their eyes, mouth gaped open like they were caught cheating by husband and wife. Well yeah, you got caught by me!

Sulli covered his upper body by crossing his arm, and looked down. Hyukjae tried to stand up from bed but he stopped.

I raised my eyebrows.

“ why are you here and shouted ? You wake us up. “ Hyukjae said while rubbing Sulli’s hair lovingly. Sulli seemed shocked after hearing what Hyukjae said and shocked at Hyukjae’s act toward her. I guessed!

“ sorry. But I have to clean your room! “ I said.

They looked at each other. They seemed saying something through their expressions.

Huh?

“ but Sulli is still so tired after last night, right Sulli? “ Hyukjae circled his arm around Sulli’s body. Sulli snuggled to Hyukjae and nodded.

WHAT THE…..!

Still tired? WHAT DID THEY DO LAST NIGHT?!!!!!!!

“ m-mwo? What did you do last night huh?! “ I shouted.

“ what a couple usually does. “ he snuggled closer to Sulli’s neck.

I felt my knees were trembling. My heart was going to crack in to some pieces. I felt hurt, so much.

“ Donghae, can you go out now? You are disturbing us. “ Sulli said while smirking. The expression of winning something huh? Yeah just eat that bastard!!!!!!!

Without saying a word, I turned around and then went out from his room, slammed the door angrily.

I walked out of this palace while feeling the pain inside my heart. I felt my eyes were heat up, and I felt the tears in my eyes. This is so hurt. I felt myself trembling so hard, and I haven’t  felt this hard tremble before, but I have felt the tremble when I was with Hyukjae but not as hard as right now. I held my chest because I thought my heart inside is sliced in to some pieces. So hurt seriously.

I reached the garden at the back of this house. I sat on the wood bench, under big tree. I inhaled and exhaled my breath. Without knowing, my tears just feel down to my cheek and dripped on my hands. Was I crying?

“ stupid! Donghae why are you crying !!!! “ I nagged myself because I didn’t know why I was crying for. I was not supposed to cry right now, after watching Sulli and Hyukjae on bed, and after hearing their acknowledgement about what a couple usually does.

“ he said that… he doesn’t like girl. “

“ but……. “ I imagined again how sweet and romantic they were on bed and also at the first time they met. I remembered it clearly.

“ I should not believe him. I should not trust him! Such a liar, playboy!!!! “ I stomped my feet few times on the ground angrily.

I felt so angry inside. I didn’t know what to do and I had to release this pain feeling and this anger.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I picked it and saw the unknown number. Who?

“ hello? “ I said.

“ Donghae!!! “ someone was shouting in the line.

“ eh? Who is this? “ I asked curiously.

“ this is hyung! Siwon hyung ! You forget me huh? “

Siwon hyung? Aaaaaa my cousin who was studying in America 5 years ago. OMG !

“ aaaa hyung!! Where are you? Why are you calling me now?! “ I asked and screamed because I was so happy, knowing that Siwon hyung was calling me after separating few years.

“ why are you asking? So Im not allowed to call you huh? “ he sounded sad.

“ haha of course im happy! I mean why are you calling me just now? Where were you for last years? You never called me though! I thought you were dead there! “ I joked.

“ you are meanie saeng! You wish your handsome rich hyung to die huh? I was so busy working here! That’s why I could not call you and my families too! But I have good news for you! “ he said.

“ what what?! “ im so excited.

“ you really want to know? “ he teased.

“ aaaaa hyung!! Don’t tease! Please tell me or I will just end the call? “

“ haha scary! Alright. But you have to take a deep breath first.”

I did but the realized.

“ ya hyung!!! Why you seem like going to give me an examination! Hurry tell me! “ I screamed.

“ haha well, im in Seoul. “ he said.

“ WHAT? WHAT?! “

“ im on the way to your house. “ he said.

“ ya hyunggg! Im working, it means im not at my home now! Omg what didn’t you tell me earlier so I can request to have day off today! Omg I miss you so much hyungie !!!! “

“ I know because im a miss able. “ he chukled.

“ don’t be too confident ! Hyung, you better go visit your family first. If I will be home later, I will call you and then you can visit me there! “

“ I have visited them yesterday, so it’s time for me-“

“ WHAT? YOU ARE IN SEOUL SINCE YESTERDAY BUT YOU JUST TOLD ME NOW? How meanie! “ I yelled while making cry sound.

“ hahaha I just want to spend my first time with family first and then you, my lovely spoiled cousin. Don’t cry! “

“ alright I understand im just joking around! Go back, I will call you later if im home! BYE ! “ I ended the call.

I sighed.

“ I think I will just share all of my problems to him, especially about Hyukjae and this weird feeling. “

 

===

 

I tried to calm down, and pretended that nothing was happening. I worked at usual. I was sighing in relief because when I entered Hyukjae’s room, they were not there. So I could clean his room without getting the pain anymore. But I was thinking where they were and I claimed that they were at Sulli’s room, probably cuddling again in different room. I felt the pain again, the hurt feeling was coming. I tried so hard to make it go, but it was not easy as I thought.

Who the hell was Sulli actually? I didn’t know anything about her and I didn’t want to ask about her because they would think that Sulli was important person for me even actually no! I just wanted to know the status and relationship between Hyukjae and Sulli.

B-but… why was I caring? NO I didn’t give a about them !!!!!!

“ nice is looking at me~ “ a voice.

I turned around immediately. I saw the owner of the voice. He was on black wife beater, Long black leather pants and on leopard shoes. ….. He looked so coo—

“ why are you here? “ I asked coldly and going back to arrange his goods.

“ don’t back facing me. Your is looking at me. “ he teased and I could feel he was walking closer to me.

I didn’t care and didn’t even turn around. I just could not think, he was just truly playboy. Already has Sulli, but still talking about my nice —what?!

“ just don’t look at it, playboy! “ I shouted.

Suddenly, I felt his strong arm slipped  and circled around my waist. He leaned his chin on my right shoulder.

“ are you on your period? “ he asked with husky voice right on my ear.

OMG what did he do?!

I tried to release his arms from my waist but he was just too strong, even his arm felt so strong because I touched it, just to let them go from my waist! I didn’t hope too much to this playboy!

But wait… no I really didn’t hope. Why should I hope?

“ stay away from me !!! “ I kept trying to release his arms. I slapped his arms angrily without feeling pity toward him.

“ aw aw !! Don’t be so harsh to me ! “ he said but still hugged me from the back.

I sighed. It was so hard to make him go and release this hug.

“ Sulli will be angry if she sees you cheat on her. “ I said.

“ what about you? Are you angry if you see me with her? “ he asked and tightened the hug.

“ no. You guys are suitable. Good couple. “ I said, cursing myself because saying thing that I really really disliked.

Suitable? Huh where got?! You guys are disgusting couple!

“ but we will be the perfect couple ever if we are together. “ he whispered.

I felt shiver. Shiver oh shiver!

But… Donghae, he is playing with you!

I realized and stomped my foot on his foot with all of my strength.

“ AAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHH!!!! “ he screamed and released the hug because he was holding his foot which got stomped by me.

“ don’t play with me! I won’t believe you, liar ! “ I walked away.

 

===

 

I looked at my wrist watch, my shift was going to end in 10 minutes. So I thought I have to ask Hyukjae’s permission that I have to go home because I would meet my hyung before it is going to be dark.

I walked slowly to Hyukjae’s room because I knew he was there. I just opened the door without knocking.

But… I regret… I was supposed to knock first and then I would not see this.

There were Sulli and Hyukjae in front of the big and long mirror. Sulli was standing in front of the mirror, with Hyukjae at the back of her. Hyukjae was helping her to button his dress from the back. The dress that Sulli wore had buttons at the back. Hyukjae seemed just helping her to button his dress because Hyukjae just started from bottom button. The top buttons were still ed.

They both turned to face me.

I felt the terrible pain. I looked down.

“ Hy-Hyukjae. Im going home now. “ I said with weak voice.

“ okay. Take care. “ he said.

I turned around and ran.

Why did I have to see them? Hyukjae helped her to button her dress. It meant, Sulli was wearing that dress in front of Hyukjae? In front of Hyukjae’s eyes? It meant, Sulli was before? In front of Hyukjae?

I was sick because seeing them slept together on the same bed, saying that he did what a couple usually does. It hurt me enough before. But now, I thought this was just too much already. I saw them by my own eyes. I knew that Hyukjae was helping her to wear her dress right from the start, from the Sulli, until Sulli was dressed well. I could not handle this and I felt so ing sick inside.

I entered my car and drove away with high speed. I cried inside the car, cursing myself, Hyukjae, and Sulli. Cursing them with every word which came from my mouth. I didn’t know and didn’t understand why I felt this pain every time I saw them.

I could feel my vision blurred. I could not see the street clearly, it totally blurred. I wiped the tears but the tears fell even more. The tears, the pain, the hurt, the tremble came in to one which made me so stressed and feel uncertainly.

Until suddenly I saw a cat was going to cross. I was shocked and I slammed the stir to the right side just to avoid the cat and let it still alive until…

“ BRAAAAKKKK!!! “

My head hit the stir,

I felt dizzy and pain………

And all became dark.

 

 

 

To be Continued

 

***