( 4 )

Perfect Butler

“ i-I just want to tell you that…. Im not going to be his butler anymore… but now…. It seems like I will be his butler forever… “ I looked down, disappointed.

“ aw, I don’t know it, Hae. Im sorry. Im really really sorry. I can’t do anything. “

Well, here I was…. I would always be at the hell. Goodbye, heaven. Hell was waiting for me.

 

Chapter : Four

 

I felt like crying, I could not believe that…………. I would serve that ert man forever. As long as he liked. OH NO!

I reached his room and went inside without greeting. I saw him, he was sitting on the sofa while watching. He turned his head and he looked at me, with wide smile. While me, with death glare.

“ Donghae! “ he called me happily and ran toward me.

I still stood without doing movement.

“ finally you are here. I can’t do anything without you. “ he said while giving me his wide smile.

I stared at him, gave me death stare.

“ why you do this? “ I asked to him with my anger face.

His wide smile faded.

“ do what? “ he asked.

“ you bought me. “

“ so what’s wrong? I only want you to be my butler, to be mine only! “

“ who do you think you are? You are crazy ert what do you mean by “be mine only” ? Who do you think I am? I’m not even yours, or your butler, or whatever. Im working here for all the guest, not only you! “ I pointed at him.

“ but I can do anything I want since im the son of the owner. “ he said, arrogant.

“ okay just eat that ! Im out ! “ I said and and turned my body, was about to go out from his room.

Suddenly…

GREEPP!

I felt my wrist was pulled. I rolled myself because of the pull and I could feel his arm around my waist. We both were really close to each other. With his arm around my waist. His another hand held my hand. Out stomach glued. My eyes met his. Those eyes…… looked so sad.

“ don’t go. “ he said while looking at my eyes deeply but full of sad.

Silent for few seconds.

I didn’t know why I felt froze. I felt like being hypnotized by those big eyes. I could feel his breath from his nose which bumped on my face.

“ i- I should go. Sorry. “ I said and tried to escape from him but he circled his arm even tighter and held my hand tighter.

“ I said don’t. “ he said with husky voice, which was like whispering a bit. The way those lips verbalized, I could feel that he was seriously didn’t want me to be out. Those eyes couldn’t lie. He wanted me to be here.

I gulped and looked away. OMG why I felt like this? I felt so weird inside.

“ o- ok. “ I said.

He smiled slowly.

“ now release me. “ I said.

“ how about no? I feel comfortable like this. Glue together with you, in a room. Also there’s a king bed inside-“

“ you ert! “ I shouted.

“ what? I just wanna say about the bed. Why you say im ert? Do you think to the naughty things when I talk about bed? “ he teased me.

Hell !

“ let me go! “ I tried to escape.

“ hehe well, who is naughty here now. “

“ yah who?! “ I shouted.

“ you. “

“ im not! You! “

“ yes, im ert when im with you, even when we glue together like this. “ he winked.

I tried so hard to escape and I pushed his chest hardly with all of my strength. He finally released his arm.

“ don’t touch me ! “ I said.

“ I can’t “ he winked.

I stomped my feet and walked away from him. I went to his bedroom. I should make up the bed.

 

===

 

“ Donghae, I wanna have my lunch. “ he sulked in front of me.

I was cleaning the cutleries in the kitchen.

“ ok. I will order it. “ I said and walked to the door and went out from his room.

I was on my way to the restaurant but Sungmin called me.

“ Donghae ! “

I stopped and turned around. He ran closer to me.

“ I have heard about your dismissal. “ he showed his said face.

“ don’t be sad, Sungmin. I’m actually not dismissed. I was bought by son of the owner. “ I said.

His jaw dropped.

“ what?! s–son of th-the owner?!  How come? You are bought ?! “ he seemed shocked.

“ yes, I still didn’t know. But now, I will work for him only. “

“ you are lucky Donghae!!!! Kyaaaaaah son of the owner is handsome isn’t he? Because I have seen him at the party! Aw you are lucky!! “ he squealed.

“ not that lucky actually. “ I muttered.

“ can I see him? I wanna see him OMG!!!!!! “

“ hum…but… you are not butler. How can you go to his room? “ I tried so Sungmin can’t meet him.

“ I can! As long as no one sees. Hehe “

“ b-but… no. He probably will say to the manager! “

“ if im with you, he wouldn’t. If I beg him, he won’t tell to manager. “

I thought.

“ come on. I wanna see him so bad. “ he shook my arm.

I exhaled.

“ ok. Im going to get lunch for him. “ I said.

“ o really? Kyaah! I will bring the food to his room and I will say that I’m the waiter. “ he said.

“ but how? Your uniform is not waiter’s uniform! “

“ ah take it easy! He won’t realize. Come on! “ he dragged me to the restaurant.

 

===

 

Hyukjae’s POV.

I was laying on my bed while reading magazine. I was waiting for Donghae to bring my lunch. Ah I felt so lonely already without him. I didn’t know why, I felt really full and comfortable when he was around. That’s good I already bought him, so I could ask him to do what I wanted. Especially……. Stayed here with me forever.

I chuckled at my own thought.

“ it can be happened. “ I said.

I the door was knocked.

I frowned. He never did that.

“ come in , Donghae! “ I shouted.

The door was opened. But…..

Not Donghae!

“ good afternoon, sir. I bring your lunch. “

The unknown boy came inside along with tray and my lunch on it. He walked closer to me with wide smile.

“ where would you like to enjoy your lunch, sir? “ he asked cutely and polite.

I looked at the door, waiting for someone.

“ Where’s Donghae? “ I asked him.

“ oh. He is still at the restaurant. Handling your bill. “ he said.

I frowned. I missed him already.

“ well, where would you like to have it, sir? “ he asked.

“ here. “ I said.

He then made a way to sat on the edge of the bed and put the tray in front of me and him.

“ here’s your lunch, sir. “ he said, still sitting.

“ ok. I will wait for Donghae. “ I said, because I wanted to be fed by him.

“ why? You must be so hungry right sir? Why don’t you eat it now? “ he asked, cutely and if I was not mistaken, he was winking at me.

“ no, later. I will wait for Donghae. “ I said and gave him simple smile.

He smiled at me also but shyly. What’s wrong with this boy?

“ my name is Sungmin. “ he said suddenly.

“ oh. Ok. “ I replied while smiling. I continued reading my magazine.

“ uhm im sorry sir. “ he said.

I lifted my head and saw him.

“ hum? “ I frowned.

He moved his hand closer to my face, and then closer to my eyes. I could see he was smiling, showing his bunny teeth.

“ eyelash under your eyes. “ he said politely.

 

 

Donghae’s POV.

I was handling the bill of Hyukjae and went to Front office cashier and gave the bill. Sungmin begged that he wanted to bring the food to Hyukjae’s room. So I allowed him to do that.

I made my way to Hyukjae’s room. I reached there and I walked to his bedroom.

But I saw Sungmin and Hyukjae were on the bed, and they were so close. Sungmin’s hand was on Hyukjae’s face. It seemed like Sungmin was caressing Hyukjae’s face.

OMG WHAT?!

“ HYUKJAE! “ I shouted.

They both seemed shocked and looked at me. Sungmin gaped and so did Hyukjae.

“ wh-why you eat on bed?! Go to dining table ! “ I said and walked closer to them.

I grabbed Hyukjae’s hand and dragged him to go out from bedroom. I made direction to dining table.

“ just sit, I will bring your food here. “ I said and walked to his bedroom to take the tray along with the food. I also said to Sungmin to go back and did his job.

“ here. “ I put the tray on the table.

I was about to walked and left him alone but he grabbed my wrist.

“ you look so cute when you are jealous. “ he said.

I widened my eyes and turned my head to him.

“ excuse me?! “

Was i? Was i? Jealous?! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

“ you are jealous, aren’t you? “ he smirked and step closer to me.

I looked away.

“ you call me that like you were mad. You are never being like this before it. “ he continued.

Omg was it real? Jealous? Huh no! It’s just.. I didn’t like him to eat on bed. The food would fell on the bed and bed must be dirty because of spot. That’s why I didn’t allow him. Also Sungmin was so impolite. Caressing Hyukjae’s face like that, mean while I have never done it to- BUT WHY SHOULD I CARE!

“ n-no ! I was not! “ I yelled.

“ oh. Okay then. I will call him to feed me. “ he took his phone and dialing.

I widened my eyes.

WHAT THE I JUST ASKED SUNGMIN TO GO BACK BUT THIS GUY CALLED HIM?!

“ hello, Sungmin. Would you like to go back here and accompany me eat my lunch? “ he talked on the phone.

HELL NO!

I grabbed his phone roughly.

“ no. No need. You just do your work there! “ I shouted.

But no response.

I frowned and looked at the phone. It was off.

I heard him chuckle.

Damn it !!!!!!

“ admit it you are jealous. “ he said.

Oh my god. Was i?! I felt so dumb and stupid right now OMG!

I froze, still thinking about my act. Was I jealous? Was that a kind of jealous person?

Suddenly I could feel the breath and warm breath on my ear.

“ you are so cute when you are jealous. “ he whispered.

My heart thumped so hard………

Damn……

 

To Be Continued.

 

***