( 9 )

Perfect Butler

I could feel my vision blurred. I could not see the street clearly, it totally blurred. I wiped the tears but the tears fell even more. The tears, the pain, the hurt, the tremble came in to one which made me so stressed and feel uncertainly.

Until suddenly I saw a cat was going to cross. I was shocked and I slammed the stir to the right side just to avoid the cat and let it still alive until…

“ BRAAAAKKKK!!! “

My head hit the stir,

I felt dizzy and pain………

And all became dark.

 

 

***

 

Chapter : Nine

 

No One’s POV.

 

Hyukjae, Sulli, and some of Hyukjae’s maids were in hospital right now and they were standing and waiting in the corridor. Yesterday Donghae got into car accident and he had to be bought to the hospital to be taken care by doctor. It had been the 2nd day of Donghae being hospitalized. Doctor already said to Hyukjae and Sulli that Donghae’s condition was not that terrible. His forehead was wound, bruise, swollen, and barely bloody. Donghae was only unconscious because of shocking and he was stressed, that’s why he still could not be awake.

 He was already treated the best by doctor because Hyukjae kept begging for that to doctor and nurse. Hyukjae, Sulli and maids just had to wait until Donghae would be awake later. Of course, Hyukjae could not calm himself after what happened to Donghae.

“ oppa, are you alright? “ Sulli approached Hyukjae when Hyukjae could not stop walking back and forth, and sometimes he peeked through the window to see Donghae being treated by nurse.

Hyukjae looked at Sulli and forced a smile.

“ im alright. Im just worried. “ he said and looked back to the window.

“ I know what you feel, oppa. But you don’t have to be that worried. He is okay already, and doctor has said his condition is not terrible. So you don’t have to worry. “ Sulli rubbed Hyukjae’s back with sympathy.

Hyukjae sighed and turned around.

“ I hope so. But I still can’t forgive myself for what happened to him. His house is quite far from ours. I force him to work in our house to be my butler without even thinking about his safety and security when he will be going to his house. This is my fault from the first. “ Hyukjae cursed himself.

“ oppa, stop blaming yourself. It is not your fault at all. He is working for you so it’s just normal if he follows you wherever you go. This is beyond your control. You haven’t been thinking whether this thing would have happened. Stop it. “ Sulli rubbed Hyukjae’s shoulder.

Hyukjae sighed.

“ I think, I will just ask him to stop working for me. Then he can go back to the hotel, the first place he works for. “

“ are you serious? “ Sulli asked with shocked voice.

Hyukjae lifted his heads to face Sulli with frowned face.

“ I guess so. Why? “

Sulli let out a small laugh.

“ oppa, I know you like him, from the first time you met each other. You told me that many times. So that’s why you have planned to stay in the hotel, and claimed him to be your perfect butler like forever just to have him close to you, near you, and always be with you. Just because of this, you want to let him go? Let him go back to the hotel and then separate from you? Are you for real? “ Sulli asked with high voice.

“ that’s only thing I can do. I feel guilty right now. It’s for him, for his safety later. I don’t want to think of myself, think about my desire to have him, but I don’t think about his security and safety. It seems im so selfish. “

“ oppa, you are so damn rich right? Why don’t you just ask him to stay in your house? At least until he is okay? Or probably forever?  You have many rooms left that he can occupy. So why not? Try it! “ Sulli suggested excitedly.

Hyukjae took a deep breath before talking.

“ I have suggested him, but he didn’t want it. He rejected already. “ Hyukjae said sadly.

“ yeah because he was okay. Now, I don’t think he will reject it. Since we know his condition is not that good. Try to talk to him! “

Hyukjae was silent for a while, he seemed thinking.

“ and then, change the thing. Now, you turn to be his butler. To serve him while he is sick. “

Hyukjae widened his eyes.

“ wh-what? “

“ you, be his butler. It’s good idea I guess. “

“ wh-why should i? Sulli, we have many maids in our house already. So why should I be his butler? I can ask my maid to serve and treat him until he is okay! “

“ tsk! I don’t think he will like you back if you are not even sensitive about this. Paboya! “ Sulli smacked hyukja’es head harshly.

“ ee why are you smacking me? “

“ for being so stupid ! Shut up, oppa! You always say you like him just like one billions times a day but you don’t want to work hard or suffer only to get his heart back, only to make him like you back! Where’s your sacrifice? If you don’t do anything, I bet he won’t like you forever! “ Sulli nagged Hyukjae for being so slow in this case.

Hyukjae’s mouth gaped open after hearing his little sister nagging at him.

“ if you said your maid will serve and treat him, will he like you back? Will he give his heart to you? You know, the treat from maid and from you is of course totally different! If you let your maid to treat him, he probably will like your maid, not you! “

Hyukjae was still silent and listened to his little sister.

“ oppa, please work your brain in this case. Why are you so slow huh? I know you haven’t been in relationship or have girlfriend or boyfriend yet, but please don’t be this stupid! “

Hyukjae widened his eyes.

“ wh-what are you—“

“ oppa, you have to treat him. Show him that you care, show him that you like him. Just don’t talk much do less. It will be nothing. Be more sensitive! I know, your play and act with me just to make him jealous is one of your good plans, and I can sense that is working. He seems jealous for several times, I can see he is going to like you. “ Sulli emphasized the ‘going’ word.

“ to make the ‘going’ to be definite, you have to prove it, you have to show it to him, by treating him! Just follow what I suggest. Trust me, it will work! “ Sulli patted Hyukjae’s shoulder.

Hyukjae nodded slowly.

“ I got it. So, I have to ask him to stay in my house? “

“ yes ! “ Sulli answered definitely.

“ what if he doesn’t want it? “

“ force him! Do everything for it! “

Hyukjae nodded while thinking.

“ I want him to like me back. “

“ stop talking, uh you are annoying! Do something instead of talk a lot. “ Sulli became annoyed.

Suddenly. Hyukjae hugged the angry Sulli tightly.

“ thanks my little sister! Im happy you are back just to help me. Im happy I have the little sister who always supports me. Thank you! “

Sulli smiled.

“ I will do everything for you, oppa. I just don’t want you to still be until you die because you haven’t even had lover. “

“ haha what are you talking about. Shut up! “ Hyukjae released the hug and then pinched Sulli’s cheek.

Sulli’s phone rang, and she took her phone and read the message.

“ oppa, our parents is already in airport. They will be here in a hour. “ Sulli said excitedly.

“ really? Ah, my parents will meet Donghae, the prettiest and iest boy on earth. “

“ I can’t wait to see their expression and impression about Donghae. Mom will like him so much, I bet! “ Sulli said while jumping few times.

Hyukjae laughed and ruffled Sulli’s hair.

“ she definitely will. “

 

 

===

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

 

Why was it so dark?

I could not even see anything, it was just dark.

Where was i?

Where was everybody?

Ugh, I felt hurt in my head, and I felt it so heavy. I felt so pain on my forehead.

“ Donghae? “

Whose voice was that? Calling my name?

After that, I felt something soft rubbed my hand.

“ Donghae… “

Woman’s voice. Mom? Was that you? You were here from heaven just wanted to see me?

I tried so hard to open my eyes, just wanted to see my mom. That hand kept rubbing mine. The touch was really soft. I missed my mom’s touch. Was that my mom?

I opened my eyes immediately. I stared at the ceiling, my head still so hurt and pain inside, especially my forehead. I saw white everywhere, the ceiling was white, and the wall was also white,  and I didn’t know where I was right now. I was on white bed, and I felt again the touch on my hand.

“ Donghae? Are you awake already? “

Woman’s voice. I turned so hard to face the owner of the voice. Finally, I met the beautiful girl, but she seemed not that young. I predicted she was around 45 years old perhaps? She was so beautiful, and she was smiling to me right now. Who was she? She knew me? And why was she here? Why?

“ wh-who are you? And whe-where am i? “ I asked confusedly.

“ you are in the hospital, Donghae. You remember you got into car accident? “ she asked while rubbing my hand softly.

“ y-yeah. I remember. So im in the hospital now? “ I asked.

She nodded while smiling.

“ yeah, and you are definitely okay. But you have to rest for several days to make it better. Just don’t worry. “ she said while showing his teeth.

I smiled also. She seemed so kind, but who is she?

“ thanks um… “

“ Nari, im Nari. “ she smiled.

I nodded.

“ thanks Nari aunty. “ I said while smiling.

“ don’t call me aunty. It feels weird. Just call me mom. “ she said while caressing my cheek.

Oh my god. Who was she actually? She asked me to call her mom instead of aunty? I have never met her before and then she acted like my mom? She probably was wrong. Perhaps she thought I was his son, even actually his son perhaps was in the next room.

“ um im sorry Nari aunty. I have never met you before. “

He laughed prettily.

“ I know because I was overseas. This is our first met and I like you already. You just so cute. Just as same as what my son always talks about you. Even you are cuter than what he always explains. “ she smiled widely.

Son? Her son? Talk about me? Who?

“ your son? Wh-who? “

“ later you will know. “ he ruffles my hair softly.

She was so mysterious!

“ but im so sorry Nari aunty. Why are you here? I mean accompany me? “ I asked doubtfully because I was afraid I was too harsh and rude.

She laughed a bit.

“ because I have to and I really want to. No one is here. My son and his sister are going home to bath because they accompanied you here for 2 days , and didn’t even take a bath. My husband is buying foods for us. So it’s time for me to accompany you so you won’t be alone. “ she explained.

“ b-but why you? Im so sorry because im sure I haven’t met you and I don’t know you. “

“ later you will know, cutie. I really like you. You are just too cute to be true. “ she pinched my cheek slightly.

I smiled awkwardly. Seriously, was she crazy? Because probably she lost her son, and then she claimed me as her another son? Perhaps.

“ Donghae? “ she called me. I finally was back to the reality.

“ yeah? “

“ would you like to stay in my house until at least you will be better? “ she offered.

Eh? Why should she offer me to stay in her house? Ah seriously, she probably thought that I was her another lost son!

“ b-but…. I have my own house. “

“ it’s so far from here. My house is closer. You can stay there until you are better. You haven’t been better yet so how will you go back to your house? “

She was right. But I could go with taxi?

“ I can go with taxi. “

“ no, taxi is too dangerous. They will probably take you to somewhere and then kill you. It happens recently. So don’t! “ she said.

I was afraid now of taxi for real.

“ I will treat you until you will be better than this. You have to take rest. I promise I will treat you. You are just too cute. I don’t want to see you with your pain much longer. You have to recover soon! So stay with me. Please? “ she begged cutely.

Tbh, I missed my mom. And she really looked like a figure of a mother for me. Is it okay?  But I was afraid if she would be danger for me later or sooner.

“ but by the way I need to know something. “

“ yes what’s that? “

“ who brought me here? To the hospital? And who found me when I got an accident?”

“ my son. “ she smiled.

Son? Who the hell is her son actually? Such a hero!

“ this is my son’s secret. But I won’t let it as a secret anymore. To be honest, my son has bodyguard, who is always following you when you are going home. So actually the first person who knew you got accident was his bodyguard, but later my son came toward you immediately and then he brought you here. After that, he called me and asked me to go back because his crush is in accident. So that’s why im here now. Im here for you, cutie. “ she explained while caressing my cheek.

Who is his son? So mysterious even he has bodyguard to follow me home. Ck! But wait… his crush?!

Suddenly, the door was knocked.

We turned our attention to the door.

“ come in please. “ Nari shouted.

Slowly, the door is opened. It was shocking, when I saw Sulli entered the room and she seemed surprise when she was seeing me.

“ Donghae? You are awake! “ she ran closer to me.

Why was she here?! Hod did she know I was here?!

“ im glad you are awake. It’s been 2 days you are still unconscious. Are you feeling better now? “ she asked with full-of-care look.

Why did she care? Didn’t she hate me? Didn’t she dislike me?

“ a bit better. By the way, why are you here? “ I asked with cold tone. I could not help because to be honest, I was still so mad at her. The accident I got was because her and that Hyukjae. They hurt me so much until I could not concentrate in driving my car. I remember clearly how hurt I was, and I how terrible I was crying just because of them.

“ of course because I care. Im here to visit you. “ she said while smiling.

You didn’t need to be here, you just made me even madder.

“ Donghae? Oh thanks God you are awake. “ a voice.

A familiar voice. I knew this owner. Oh my god, my heart could not control his beat. My heart beat in a sudden since hearing the voice.

I turned my eyes to see the owner of this voice, who already entered the room and walked closer toward me.

Hyukjae.. He was here!!! Here!

“ Donghae! Im glad you are awake! “ he was standing beside me right now, and holding my another hand. He was standing on the opposite of Sulli and Nari.

I looked away. I was still mad but, I missed him to be honest.

UH wait…. WHAT?!

“ wh-why are you here? “ I asked without looking at him. My heart could not stop fluttering.

“ I want to see you. Im so thankful you are okay. “ he rubbed the top of my hand softly and slowly.

“ hm good. A couple is here together to visit me. How sweet. “ I forced a smiled. What sweet? Ugh annoying!!!

“ a couple? “ Nari started asking.

Nari looked at Hyukjae and Sulli one by one, of course with confused looking.

“ y-yes. They are couple. “ I said while looking at Nari.

“ how can sibling be a couple? “ Nari said out loud and she was about to laugh out loud.

I widened my eyes. Wait….

WHAT? SIBLING?!

“ si-sibling? “ I asked.

“ oh my god, you are just too adorable to be true, Donghae. You are too cute !! Oh my god, I think I will get diabetes. “ Nari let a small laugh while rubbing my arm.

I frowned. I didn’t understand what was happening here seriously.

“ I don’t understand. “

“ Donghae baby cutie pie, listen. Hyukjae and Sulli are siblings. And im, their mother. So it’s impossible that they are couple. And don’t be jealous, they are sibling, Donghae. “ Nari laughed

What? So….

So…..

….

They were playing with me?

They were siblings actually but they acted like they were couple in front of me? But seriously! What was that for?!

“ for real? “ I asked, still confused.

Nari nodded while holding his laugh.

I gaped. Looked at Sulli and Hyukjae one by one. They looked down and I could see the guilty on their faces. I could not believe, so from the start they were just playing around? They were just teasing me? Not funny! Because of their tease, I got into accident! What was that for?!

“ wh-why are you doing that? For what? “ I asked, still didn’t believe it.

“ i-im really sorry, Donghae. I didn’t mean it. I didn’t mean to lie, I didn’t mean it. Im so sorry. “ Hyukjae apologized while holding my hand tightly.

You hurt me already, Hyukjae. You hurt me!

I didn’t say a word. I just…. Still could not believe this. I actually was so happy that they were not a couple, I didn’t know I was just happy for that. But still, I felt hurt because they lied.

“ Donghae, please forgive my oppa. Forgive him. He really didn’t mean to lie, im sure he didn’t! He just want to get your attention by playing with me and teasing you all the time, by assuming me as his girlfriend. He thinks, it will get your attention so I help him for that. Just that. He only needs your attention. Please don’t be mad at him. He didn’t mean it. “ Sulli begged while holding my hand tightly. Her eyes teary and seemed about to cry.

Wait.. To get my attention? So, Hyukjae played around with Sulli, acted like they were a couple actually he just wanted to get my attention?

I could not help but blushed.

Oh my god, cheeks! Control! Don’t blush here oh my god!

I looked away just to hide my blush cheeks.

“ Donghae, im so sorry. “ Hyukjae started talking while holding my another hand. I could not be more happier omg he held my hand! God, help me!

My heart fluttered oh no this feeling came again!

“ hm that’s okay actually. You don’t need to say sorry though. I don’t care whether you both are couple or siblings. It doesn’t matter to me. “

BIG LIE!

“ aww Donghae, you are so cute. You really can’t hide your jealousy. “ Nari teased me with her eyes and then laughed.

What? Jealousy who was jealous? Me? Ugh sorry!

And then I heard Hyukjae chuckled while covering his mouth with his hand. I stared at him with death glare.

What the hell are you laughing about?

“ what? Uh im sorry aunty. But im not jealous. Totally not, and I don’t care about them. “ I said with certain face, just to ensure her that I was not jealous.

“ if yes, why do you look so hurt when they are coming here together? “ Nari teased me again.

Hyukjae and Sulli could not help and they chuckled.

“ wh-what? M-mno.. I don’t. I don’t care! “ I looked away.

Nari finally laughed out loud until she got teary.

“ alright. My baby Donghae is just too cute to admit it. No wonder why my son has a crush on you. “ Nari said while caressing my cheek softly.

“ MUM!!! “ Hyukjae shouted immediately and really his face was so red. Was he blushing?

“ ups. Hahaha im sorry, Hyukjae. Im just too happy. “ Nari laughed innocently, while Hyukjae’s face was still red, it’s obvious. So he was shy?

So, Hyukjae was her son, yeah ‘son’ that she was talking about. Son that brought me here, son that has bodyguard just to follow me home, and son who has a crush on me.

Wait… crush on me?

I felt butterflies inside my tummy. The heartbeat. So, he liked me? He really did? I thought, he only loved teasing me, touching me, and said the ert thingy to me without even having special feeling toward me. I didn’t think he would have crush on me. Or, Nari was only teasing around?

I could not help but smiled. Im happy to hear that seriously. Why am I happy?

 

===

 

I woke up with nobody here in my room. Where was everybody? No one was here to accompany me? Ah who did I think I was? I was nobody for them, I was only a butler for his son, yeah that’s all. I was not even important for them to be accompanied all the time, all day long.

I looked at the clock on the wall, it was almost 8 PM. I remembered that this afternoon I was calling Siwon and told him about my condition. Because as I remember, I have made promised to him that we would meet in my house after coming back from work, but unfortunately I got the accident and I haven’t told him about that. So I just told him this afternoon and he was shocked for the first time. After I told him that I was okay, he felt better and then he would visit me at 8 PM. So he was supposed to be on the way here. I would just wait for him to be here so I would not be alone.

I kept thinking about Hyukjae. I didn’t know why. Actually and honestly I was so so happy, even more than happy, when I knew Hyukjae and Sulli were not a couple, even the best thing, they were siblings. I was so happy that the person who brought me here was Hyukjae. I was so happy that his family was caring toward me especially his pretty mother, and she kept saying that I was cute. I was truly happy, when I heard that Hyukjae has a crush  on me. It just made the butterflies inside kept playing and flying inside my tummy, and made it ticklish. I didn’t know, I was just happy to know that.

Knock knock knock.

The door was knocked. I bet that’s Siwon hyung.

“ come in! “ I shouted.

The door is opened and then Siwon;s face peeked.

“ hyung! “ I shouted.

“ Donghae! “ he entered quickly and ran toward me.

“ what happened to you my little cousin! “ he said with surprise expression and then sat beside me on the chair.

“ I got into car accident, hyung. But im happy im not terrible. “ I explained with smile just wanted to make him calm.

“ why did it have to happen to you Donghae? Why? You were hit? “ he asked while holding my arm.

I shook my head slowly.

“ no, I almost hit cat and I was shocked. So I tried to avoid the cat and I hit something I didn’t know. “ I explained.

“ you just sacrificed yourself only for a cat which made you to be like this. “ he ruffled my hair softly.

I smiled and muttered “it’s okay”

“ how do you feel? Better? It’s been 3 days and you just informed me. “ Siwon pouted.

“ im sorry hyung. I was just conscious yesterday and I remembered about you this afternoon. It’s better that I remembered you than I didn’t at all. “

We laughed.

“ yeah I know you always remember your hot hyung. Here I bring fruits for you. You have to eat these okay? So you will recover soon. “ he put the basket of fruit on the table.

“ thanks, hyung. “ I smiled.

He nodded.

“ so tell me who brought you here? Who saved you? “ he asked.

“ well, Nari said it’s my boss. “ I said, could not help but smiled without realizing when I remembered about him.

“ who is Nari and who is your boss? “

“ Nari is mother of my boss. I work as a butler for my one boss. Well yeah, he saved my life. “ I smiled again.

“ tsk! You like being saved by your boss, don’t you? “ he teased.

I turned back to him and came back to reality after imagining Hyukjae’s face.

“ eh what are you talking about? “

Siwon smiled.

“ obviously. You like being saved by your boss. Your eyes and your smile can’t lie. Tell me that you like him! “

“ hyung, I don’t! He is my boss, how can I like my own boss? “

“ can! Of course, nothing impossible. Everything can happen between butler and boss. The fact, you are the one who serves your boss all the time. So… “

“ hyung, I don’t. Im not gay. “

“ you will be gay for your boss only. “ Siwon teased.

“ yaaak hyung! You don’t even know anything. So shut up! “ I looked away because his previous words. I blushed over it. I will be gay for Hyukjae? But im not sure whether I like him or not.

“ I know just from your expression. You know, your boss saved your life. It’s really something good! What if he was not coming to save you? Perhaps you have died. You owe your life! “

I was thinking. He is right. I owe my life. He saved my life and I haven’t been thanking him for that. What kind of people was i?

“ you are right. I haven’t been thanking him after what he had done to me. “

“ ah you are so bad! “ he shouted immediately.

I widened my eyes.

“ hyung, you don’t have to shout that im bad. I know that. “

“ you know, so what are you waiting for? Thank him for that. “

“ yes I will. “ I said.

“ and say that you like him. “ he added.

I turned to him and gave him my death glare.

“ yak hyung! I don’t!!! Stop talking about that! “ I shouted while punching his arm lightly.

“ hahaha mouth can lie, but eyes can’t. “ he teased.

“ hyung, so you are here just to tease me? And what’s with that? You come and say that like thingy to me. You don’t even know anything, you don’t know him either. “

“ im smart, Donghae. I can see when people is falling in love, or liking someone. And I see it in you. Your eyes and smile can’t lie when you are talking about your boss. “ he emphasized the ‘boss’ word.

“ well, what will I feel if I like him? “

He side eyed me.

I rolled my eyes.

“ hey hyung, don’t think other way okay? Im just curious! It doesn’t mean I like him though. I only want to know. “ I folded my arms.

“ well I will just believe it. “

“ wh-what—“

“ well the first, you will feel awkward when you are around him. Everything you will do is just awkward and you will shaky and sweaty. All words in your mouth that you want to say is just hard to say, and hard to let it out because you are nerves when you are around him. The second, whenever you hear his name, you will feel shy and started imagining his real face. Whenever you see him, your heart will beat even faster than usual, you will feel something weird inside your tummy, it’s kinda tickle you inside your tummy and make you ticklish. The last, of course you will feel jealous whenever your crush is with other person in front of your eyes. It’s obvious. “ he explained.

I stared at him unbelieving. I felt those things, especially the heart beat and ticklish inside my tummy. I felt that! And lately, I felt jealous because of Hyukjae and Sulli’s act. But im not sure whether I was jealous or not. Because I could not even understand my own feelings.

I was silent. My head kept thinking about Hyukjae and my feeling toward him.

“ is that true? “ I asked doubtfully.

“ yes! “

“ so, the feeling inside my tummy…. “

“ you feel that?! “ Siwon shouted while widening his eyes. He showed me his derp face.

“ yeah…. “ I said, “ everytime I see my boss, I will feel that inside. “ I rubbed my stomach.

“ well, im right, am i? You like him! “

“ but no! I don’t! Im not gay for god’s sake! “

“ shut up or you will eat your own words later! Of course,you will never admit yourself as a gay because you haven’t been realizing it! You haven’t understood your own feeling even yourself. Nothing wrong of being gay, Donghae. Im gay. “ he revealed.

My eyes widened.

“ what?! “

“ yes, I had boyfriend but now im single. Nothing is wrong being gay. Love is blind, Donghae. The is not a matter of thing. “

“ yo-you gay? “

“ don’t see me with that disgusting stare because you will be as soon as possible. “

I squished my blanket and bit my bottom lips.

“ Donghae, you already feel that ticklish inside your tummy whenever he is around you. So no doubt. You like him. “

I looked at him with deep stare.

“ is it true? I can’t believe it this fast.  “

Suddenly, he held my hands and rubbed on top of it.

“ Donghae, it’s okay if you don’t want to admit it this fast. You just need time to think about it. You don’t have to take it in a rush. Just let it flow slowly. Alright? “ he said softly and full of concern.

“ it’s shocking thing for the first because you can’t even believe that yourself is gay, but you will be okay soon when you already think that your feeling toward him is really strong, precious, and more important than everything in this world, and when you are afraid of losing him. Trust me. It’s okay. Not bad of being gay. Many gays are happy. Because they are with their happiness. “

“ hyung, why do we talk seriously about this gay thingy? “

Siwon finally laughed out loud.

“ hahahahahahaha you are right. I just don’t want you to regret all,  regret the thing when your crush is gone just because you are afraid of being gay. I  felt it before. So I don’t want it happens to you later. “ Siwon smiled.

“ im sorry to hear that. “ I said while rubbing his top hands back.

“ it’s okay. That’s my past. So you don’t have to be afraid to get what you want, to get your happiness. Because your happiness is everything for you. You have to fight for it. “

I smiled to him.

“ give me time. “

“ of course. Don’t ask it to me Donghae. “

“ hahahahahaha “ we laughed.

Suddenly,

“ excuse me! Don’t hold Donghae’s hand like that you unknown boy! “ Hyukjae came closer to us and then he pulled siwon’s hand off from my hand. Siwon and I were absoltely shock when Hyukjae was here in a sudden and then being rude to my cousin.

He looked at Siwon with angry stare and he seemed gnashing his teeth. His jaw line looked even clearer.

Oh alright. Was he jealous?

 

 

***

 

Sorry for long chapters. Hehehee sorry this chapter is so bad T___T but I hope you still like and enjoy it! Thanks for waiting and sorry for making you wait huhuhuhu