( 1 )

Perfect Butler

CHAPTER : ONE

 

Donghae POV.

 

I worked in the morning right now at the hotel. Now i was waiting in front of the hotel with other employees. Because it was still morning, so there was no guest who wanted to check in or check out. All things were already prepared so we just waited for other duties which would come later.

“ remember tomorrow is hotel’s birthday! “ my friend said.

“ yes. Manager also said there will be a party at the owner’s big house tomorrow evening. And the invitation is only for the employees who are known as the best employees. “ another friends said.

“ so Donghae, you must be invited to the party. You always get the best employee right! “

“ i haven’t got the invitation yet. If i still don’t get it, i won’t come. “ i said.

“ you will get it later Hae!! I hope i get it too because i want to see the owner’s house. It must be really big and the party must be so damn cool! “ Sungmin said, the information clerk in our hotel.

“ it’s really unfair. Only invite the best employees. Then how about the other? The best employee are having party meanwhile the others are working? “ i said little bit feel unfair.

“ i mean yes i love working, but we work together. Not like half of the employees are partying, the others are working. Where is the sense of belonging? Where is the sense of togetherness? “ i added.

“ yes you are right Donghae. I just dont know how it can be like that way. Why don’t we have a party together and close the hotel only one day? “ Sungmin said innocently.

I laughed and smacked his head.

“ you ain’t funny!! Then how about the guest who stay here? They will complain, complain, and complain if the hotel is close. And we are the one who will get the harm. “ i said.

“ it’s better if no party. So no jealousy. “ i added. It was better actually if no party. Party just wasting time and energy. Im prefer working!

“ good morning! “ a gentle voice in a sudden.

“ ah good morning, Sir. “ we all said to the manager who came to us.

“ you all after your shift, come to the meeting room. We will use it for a while for giving information about birthday party tomorrow.” He said.

We nodded.

“ well okay, don’t be late! “

 

===

 

I was getting ready to go to the party at owner’s house. I didn’t wear the good outfits because i didn’t have it. So i just wore my dark blue tuxedo, black trousers which were tight on me, and black pantofel.i combed my hair, added a little bit gel on it, and let my forehead showed up. It would make me look more gentle and cool. Haha yes, im cool.

I went there with my silver Ferrari. I bought this car by myself, by my own money that i got from being a butler. Yeah, not that bad~

 

===

 

I arrived at the really really really big house, it was not a house actually but… palace. Even bigger than palace. Seriously, the owner’s house was truly, absolutely, definitely rich!!! So big i could not even describe how big it was. Even to reach the main house, we needed to pass the street about 2 km and the street was on the cliff. We could see the river down there. The view was not scary because it was on top of cliff. The view was totally beautiful !! How rich the owner were! This very long street we passed only to get the main house of the owner. Wow! Just wow!

Even there was a valet service. They would park our car in the parking area. Omg it was totally like in the hotel. We would get this service if we stayed in the hotel.

In front of the big house, there was a big garden which was so in beautiful and it was so large. There was a maze also in the middle of the garden. So if people wanted to play in the maze, they could just go inside.

I smiled because of the beautiful view of the palace. I have never been in this kind of house. This was my first time. It was really big. Even it was on top of the cliff. Could you imagine?!

I went inside because the guests who were invited seemed already inside. I was welcomed by the waiter.

And Oh My God! Guessed what i saw?

Gold. The floor was made by gold! Could you imagine? The floor was shining, even like diamonds in the sky. It was really really beautiful and great!! How could this owner made the gold as the floor? Gold seemed that cheap for them heh?

It was already crowded inside. I was just looking for other friends who were invited also. I was looking for Sungmin. Was he here already?

This house was really really really big! It  had 4th floors. So the whole building and floors were used for the party? I guessed yes.

I walked more farther to this house. I listened to the romantic jazz music. This music was really relaxing.

“ wine, Sir. “ a waitress offered me some drinks on the silver tray.

There were red wine, white wine, beer, orange juice, watermelon juice, honey melon juice, mineral water, and many kinds of soft drinks. Although this was such a formal party, but i didn’t like wine. So i picked orange juice. Hehehehe sorry i could not drink wine actually.

“ thanks “ i said. The waitress walked away.

I drank it a bit and then walked again. I was going to the 2nd floor. There was a fire dance and so many people were close to the stage. Wow the dancers were so professional. They were dancing with fire on their hands. They danced perfectly, seemed like they were not afraid of the fire if it would burn them.  I walked closer to the stage and smiled proudly to the dancers. It was really beautiful. I was stunned by the great performance. This party was really wonderful.

I was about to walked again but when i turned around…

BRUGH!

Oh no!

I bumped someone, and he bumped me too. My drink not fell but yes his red wine spilled on my tuxedo….

On my tuxedo…

WHAT?!

“ aw my wine! “ he said.

WHAT? WHAT DID I HEAR? HE DIDN’T EVEN SAY SORRY OR APOLOGIZE BECAUSE HIS WINE SPILLED ON MY TUXEDO. But he sounded like regretting his red wine which spilled!!

“ geezz! “ i mumbled while seeing at my wet tuxedo T____T

The party has not started yet but…. Why did this happen!

“ you have to change my wine. “

I was shocked and the lifted my head to face this bastard.

“ what? Im so sorry to say this but you are the one who should change my tuxedo. Since your red wine spilled on it! “ i said.

“ wow, but you bumped me. “ he said in cool way.

“ but you are okay, meanwhile im not okay. It’s only your wine. You can get it again! Ask the waitress or waiter to give it again to you! “ i said almost shouted. I could see people were staring at me. This bastard made a mistake! Not me, people! Not me!!

“ i feel so lazy to ask for the waiter to give the new one for me. “ he said like making me more angry.

I inhaled. Maaan why could i meet this kind of people?!

“ listen! This is not my fault, okay! You just lost your wine. It’s easy to get another one. While me? The party has not started yet but…. Aaah!” I said and then walked away from him. Tired of arguing!

I was so annoyed! That bastard is annoying! He didn’t say sorry or apologize. It was totally his fault. I mean, he didn’t get the harm, but i got. Then, he was complaining because his wine spilled. Ihhhh what was in his mind? I didn’t understand that kind of people!

I didn’t know where the toilet was. So i decided to go to 4th floor just to find the toilet since i knew, not many people were here. Yes, still quiet. I guessed only me here and few maids who were vacuuming the floor. I went to the toilet.

“ geez what should i do now? “ i looked at my wet tuxedo. And the smell, iyuuuwww i didn’t like the smell of wine.

“ uh my expensive tuxedo… “ i said while pouting.

I took tissues and gave it water a bit and the cleaned it on my tuxedo.

“ if only i not meet that bastard, this would not happen to me! “ i mumbled while still cleaning my tuxedo.

“ who is bastard? “

I was shocked and turned my face. This bastard is here? What was he doing here?

“ what are you doing? “ i asked him in high tone.

“ this is toilet, so i just want to use it. “ he walked closer while putting his hand on his pocket.

“ am i that bastard? “ he said while leaning on the wall in front of me.

I ignored and still concerned cleaning my tuxedo. I could feel that he looked at me, from up to bottom, from bottom to up, and then up to bottom again. It was really annoying and i felt uncomfortable.

“ what are you looking at? “ i snapped.

“ at you. “ he smiled teasingly.

I gulped.

“ so you just come to the toilet to see me? “

“ i want to help you. “ he said while winking. Iihhhhhh this bastard!

“ no thanks. I don’t need your help. “ i said and took the tissue and wiped it on my wet tuxedo.

“ you should dry your tuxedo. It looks so bad if it’s still wet like that. “ he commented.

Who are you to comment?!

“ it’s okay. “ i said simply.

Silence.

“ hey stop it. “ he interrupted.

I looked at him.

His hands went to my tuxedo and he was about to it. WHAT?

“ he-hey what are you doing?! “ i asked him and pushed his hands.

“ you should take your clothes off and then dry it in front of AC. “ he said and still ed my tuxedo.

“ BUT NOT LIKE THIS! I CAN DO IT BY MYSELF!! “ i snapped and hit his hands. What was he even doing to me? He was nobody! Just a bastard boy that i met for the first time! Then he just acted like he cared but actually he was not! He was really annoying!!

I could hear he laughed. What?

“ you try to seduce people with your tight pants? “

WHAT DID I HEAR ONCE AGAIN? DID HE JUST TALK ABOUT TIGHT PANTS?!

“ who are you to give the comment?! “ i was totally angry.

“ no. Im just…. No. I can’t take my eyes off of your tight pants. You know, i can see something between your thighs. “

WHAT. DO. YOU. MEAN. BY. SOMETHING. BETWEEN. MY. THIGHS.

“ your pants just so attractive. It may attract many attentions. And at your back. “ he said while peeking at my back.

“ your fluffy is quite attractive. “ he whispered.

WHAT THE HELL!

PLAAAAK!!!!!!

I slapped him right on his face! Yes i did it! He was just impolite! ert! ed my tuxedo, and then talking about my thighs, and then talking about something between them, and the fluffy .

“ im so sorry to do that to you, Sir! Just for your information, im not that kind of cheap boy that you can seduce and tease. I feel so sorry to meet you, ert man! “ i said and walked away, left him with all of the fire burning in my heart.

DAMN IT !

 

 

To Be Continued

***

 

What do you think with this story, readers? You like it or not? Maybe its boring but i try to make it interesting! I will try my best T____T
But if you dun like, maybe i will just delete this fics T_______T
Please give comment, guys T___T
Thankyou neee ^^