Bullying

Complicated Relationship

~AT THE TOLIET~

 

I tried moving myself to the toliet with the wheels but one of my hand is injured and couldn't manage it . So I used my non injured hand .

 

//Did I mention that my right hand was injured ?? And my left ankle was sprained ?? *Anyway back to the story*//

 

I put my right leg on the floor and trying to make the wheelchair move and used my left hand to roll the left wheel and proceed to the toliet .

 

When I was outside the toliet , I heard the bullies voice and and I slowly move backward . WHO KNOWS THERE'S ANOTHER PERSON WHOM IS BEHIND YOU .

 

You turned behind and the girl looks familier .

 

"Well , well , well , look whose here !!" She pushed me into the toliet and the other girls greeted her .

 

"Hey Cherry !! "

 

" Why did she came in with you ? "The other girls asked .

 

"Did you know that just now she played with the kingkas ?"

 

"Suho oppa and the rest of them? " Stella asked anxiously.

 

"Ya !! They played at the skateboarding place !! And laughed with each other . " Cherry told them .

 

Chyee's Thought

Oh ! I'm dead !! Stella hates me for being with Suho appa and she knows it already !! Eoeotokke!! I'm dead !! Hope that someone will come and stopped them. And prevent my injury from getting worst !! How!! Howw!! Howw !! Someone please comee !!

 

End of Chyee's Thought

 

~AT THE CLASSROOM~

 

"Eh !! I still cannot don't worry about that girl ! " Chen said anxiously

 

"Which girl?” Luhan asked curiously.

 

"Who is not with us now ? Chyee-sshi !! She's injured and not really can walk!! "

 

"Aigoo.. she's 18 , Chen !! She's not a little girl that couldn't manage herself !!"

 

"Huh~ Emm okay ... " he gave up on persuading the hyungs to go check out .

 

Jong In walk out of the classroom and XiuMin shouted

 

"Jong In where you going ? "

 

"Going to the toliet !! Why you want to come ? " Jong In asked weirdly .

 

 

"Nah !! It's okay !! "

 

XiuMin reply with the bling-bling eyes.

 

~AT THE TOLIET ~

 

Stella went into the cubical and took the roll of tisse out . And started tear the tissue into pieces and wet it . I have no idea what she is going to do with it .

 

After a while, she whispered to the girls something and I couldn't hear it as it was too soft to be heard . I was out of the sitiuation again and I was thinking about it deeply . Then I felt I was being attacked .

 

I snapped out of my daze and realise that I was being attacked by damp tissue . At this point of time Jong In heard noises from the girls toliet and walk towards it and he stayed outside and listened.

 

"Yahhh!!! What are yo-" something went into my mouth that stopped me from continuing my sentence .

 

I took the thing out from my mouth and I realise it is a damn damp tissue and I threw it on Stella's face and screamed

 

"What the hell do you want ?"

 

"You should know what I want isn't it ? " she gave me the you-better-know-what-I-want face expression. I pretended I don't know and said

 

"Huh? How I know what do you want? You didn't even told me about it !!" I sort of adding oil to the flame .

 

She couldn't take it and she fill a pail with full of water and I was trying escape out of the toliet and Jing Wen pulled the collar of my school uniform and I was being dragged in again .

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! LET GO OF MY SHIRT !!!! " Stella turned and saw Jing wen pulling my collar and smiled to her by then the pail was already filled .

 

She turned to me and poured the whole pail of water on me and left the pail hunging on my head and they started hitting the pail with their hands .

 

Stella used the mop that she found in the toliet which was at a corner . She used the wooden part and hit my body and the other leg which is not injured and they ran out .

 

Before even they ran out they step on my foot one by one and ran out giggling to themselves . Jong In was outside and he heard footsteps are getting loudly to him he walked away swiftly and he came back outside the girls toliet to listen out for Chyee.

 

"Urgg.... damn pain !! I can't move back to class . " then I look down on my leg and I realise it is swollen . There's a very big red patch , and looks like it is having an internal bleeding .

 

"Oh !! " //what a wonderful world ..Zzz..// I thought to myself and carrying on moving back to class .

 

I was crying while moving back to class as it was too painful . When reaching the class , I stopped and wipe my tear away and hold on to my tears in my eyes .

 

When I got back into class , I realise that I didn't dry myself up and the water on me is dripping everywhere . Suho appa ran over ,

 

"Omo !! Why are you totally wet? Did you bathe in the toliet without getting undress ? " Jong In came in the class .

 

"Emm.. the floor wet then I by accident fall down then I became this wet . Then here got bruise also. "

 

"Wow the floor seems very wet in the girls toliet!! " When Jong In walked over and gave me a very weird stare like I-know-what-happen-to-you-in-the-toliet stare .

 

I look at him and I smiled to him and he smiled slightly .

 

 

That was totally an awkward smile between both of us .