OTW Home

Complicated Relationship

" YAYYY!!!! FINALLY SCHOOOL ENDED !!!! " I rolled myself out of school and my phone rang . It was from Kris oppa , and I answer the phone call .

 

"Yeoboseyo ? I am Chyee yun. "

 

"Ahh yeah , Chyee I couldn't fetch you home today!! I am caught up with school . Do you mind going home yourself? " Kris oppa said it in a rush .

 

"Huh?? B-b-but I can't-" the called cut off even before I complete my sentence. The call ended .

 

I looked at my phone and put back on my ear and keep screaming " Yeoboseyo !! Yeoboseyo !! " I kept on repeating until awhile later I gave up .

 

Suho appa was just nice behind me waiting for his car to arrived , he walked towards me and greeted me warmly .

 

"Annyeong !!! What were you doing just now ? "

 

"Huh? ... Emm .. you saw ?.. "

 

"Yeah !! I did !! Hahah!! "

 

"Emm ... my oppa called me and told me to go home myself as he was caught up with school and I tried telling him that I couldn't as I am .. you knoww... "

 

"Ahhh ~ I get what you mean . " Just nice the car arrived .

 

"May I have the honour to give you a ride home ? "

 

"Could I ? "

 

"Sure ! Why not ? "

 

"Serious ? "

 

"Do I look like I am joking ? "

 

"Emm.. no .. hahaha gamsahaminda , Suho Appa !! "

 

"Get In !! " Suho walked to the other side of the car .

 

"I need some help here!! "

 

"Oh ya !! Hahaha " Suho appa quickly ran over .

 

He carried me up the car and folded my wheelchair and left it in the car boot. The car slient was so awkward and Suho started the conversation.

 

"Can I ask you something? "

 

"Emm.. Yeap .. What is it about ? "

 

"Hahah !! When is your birthday? "

 

"Ahh!!! Emm ... 29th August . Whyy? "

 

"Nah .. asking only" Suho smiled .

 

"Then , when is yours ? "

 

"22rd May , Gemini "

 

"Ahh ~ " The conversation went on and on , until I reached home .

 

"Gomawo !! Do you want to come in? " I asked politely

 

"Nah it's okay !! "

 

"Hahah suree see you tomorrow !! " I waved .

 

"Suree !! Byee !! "

 

 

-----------------3 days passed as usual and I didn't met the bullies -------------------------------------------

 

"You are allowed to remove your bandage and you no need to sit on the wheelchair . " the doctor said during the checkup .

 

"Yes!! Thank you so much Doctor !! " I went out of clinic and shouted

 

"WOOHOO !!!! I CAN WALK ALREADY!!!!! " The people looked at me weirdly and I kind of can read what their lips are saying without the sound .

 

"Is that girl crazy ??" A middle age woman said to her friend .

 

"I'm SORRY !!! " I screamed .

 

"Omo . She could hear me ? " she whispered to her friend whom is beside her .

 

"Yeap !! " I screamed again . She just walked off quietly with her friend . I skipped home crazily as I was with Kris oppa instead of my mum as she will scold me for being so crazy outside , embarrassing myself .

 

When I was outside of my house , I was about to skip inside and ZiTao saw me .

 

"HAHAH!!! Finally you can walked by yourself !!!" ZiTao said with a smirked

 

"Tsk!! Soo baddd!!" I gave him the innocent face .

 

"Kidding !!! Whyy soo seriouss ?? Hahahah !!!! "

 

"How I know if you are serious or not !! "

 

"Hahah !! Want to come over and have dinner ? "

 

"Hmm... how I know if you won't poison me ? " I said it in a joking manner.

 

"Do I look that bad to you?? "

 

"Can't you see that I am jokingg ?? " I smirked .

 

Zi Tao's thoughts

'Ohh M Geee !!! She smirkedd !!!! She smirkeddd !!!! And she is joking with me!!! Goshhh !!! Cannot believe itt !!! Unexpected !!!!!!!'

 

End of ZiTao thoughts

 

 

Heyy!! this is a very short update !! hahah wish you will like itt !! 

 

Subscribe , upvote , comments! all allowedd !! 

Add me as friend if you don't mind :D