Fun Time

Complicated Relationship

The next morning , I got off the bed and started crawling to the kitchen . My mum was in the kitchen and she saw me .

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! GHOSTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " My mum screamed in horror

 

"WHERE WHERE ?!?!?!? " Then I crawled toward her .

 

"GO AWAY GO AWAY !!!!!" And she started jumping around and by accident stepped on my injured hand .

 

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I screamed and then I started crying to myself .

 

Kris oppa came into the kitchen and got a shocked as well . As I was wearing my school uniform and my hair is all over my face .

 

"Omo ... Why is your hand so red !!!!! " Kris oppa bend down and look at my hand

 

"Oh My Gosh !!! Is that Chye yun ? I didn't know it is you . I'm sorry !! I'm sorry !! Are you okayy ?? " Mum was shocked and she quickly came over to me .

 

"I a-a-am o-o-okay " I was sobbing and couldn't really talk as all my words are broken .

 

Kris oppa hugged me and calm me down "It's alright !! It's alright !! I help you rebandage it okay ? " I nodded my head.

 

After awhile mum walked over and ask

 

" Why you crawled into the kitchen? Why you didn't walk into the kitchen ? "

 

"My ankle injured and couldn't really walked . Unless I got the clutches , but even if I had the clutches I don't think I can walked . Because my hand is injured . HAHAH!!! " I explained and laughed to myself .

 

"Tsk !! Next time please tidy up yourself before coming down . " Mum said .

 

----------------------10Mintues Later --------------------

 

"Mum can you help me tied up my hair ? "

 

I screamed across the house as she was in the kitchen and I was in the living room .

 

I think she couldn't hear me . Then Kris oppa came over .

 

What do you need ? "

 

"Emm... I need Mum to help me tied my hair . "

 

"Hmmm.. I help you . "

 

Kris oppa said and I was thinking 'How come Kris oppa know how to tie hair? '

 

-----------------15 mintues later -----------------------

 

"Let's go !! " Kris oppa said it while back facing me .

 

I got onto his back and he carried me into the car . He walked next door to see whether ZiTao is ready to go to school . ZiTao got into the car and sat beside me . He started to poke me and tickle me .

 

"Go awayy !! Stop tickling me !!!"

 

"Hahahah!!!" He didn't reply to me and started laughing to himself .

 

I started to poke him and tickle him with my non-injured hands. And we started playing at the back of the car .

 

"Aigoo ... stop playing !! Later your injury get worst !! " Kris oppa drive us to the clinic and went in to get a wheelchair for me , as I couldn't walk .

 

After awhile we reached school and ZiTao push me to my class . When reached class Suho , Chen , JongIn and Luhan ran over and all of them got a shocked .

 

"Omo .. What happened to you !!! Why are you sitting on a wheel chair !!!" Suho appa said it loudly .

 

Before even I explain to him , he turn to ZiTao .

 

 

"WHY YOU NEVER TAKE CARE OF HER PORPERLY !!! "

he screamed at ZiTao , grabbed his shirt and lift up his fist .

 

"SUHOO APPPA !!!!" I pulled his shirt , then he look down .

 

"Is not his fault that I injured . I fall of the stairs cause I was engrossed in the conversation with him and I missed a step. " I explaining while pulling at his bottom of the shirt .

 

"Really?" He was shocked .

 

"Yeap . So don't angry kay ? " I tried calming him down and it works .

 

Suho appa put down his hand down and tidy his shirt and said

 

Binan-neyo ! Misunderstand you !! I was too harsh !! " Lay look at Suho and gave him a weird face and thought ' This is the first time I see Suho so angry for a girl . Weirdd ..'

 

After that Suho appa pushes me around with the wheel chair for lessons .

 

----------- A Few Lesson Later----------------

 

 

"It's lunch time !!! "

I said to myself . Then Suho appa pushed me to the Cafeteria . While eating the guys keep whispering to each other .

 

"What your talking about ? Tell me about it . "

 

"Huh ... emm... nothing .. !! " they said it and ended with a awkward smile .

 

"Emm.. okayy .. " and I smiled back to them awkwardly . After I eating Xiumin pushes me somewhere . The space there was very big and totally empty and have a lot of slope .

 

The guys followed and I said to XiuMin

 

Why did your br- ..." I didn't even finish my sentence and someone pushes me down the slope.

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! " I screamed in a very high pitch voice . Then I turn to the side and and saw the guys playing skate board and I continued

 

"YAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! HELPPP !!!!!!! I DON"T WANT TO GET INJURED AGAIN !!!!!! " Suho and Chen which didn't played the slate board quickly came over and pushes me back to the top and on my wheelchair brake .

 

I watched the boys playing the skateboard and laughed with them .

 

-----------------------30 Minutes Later ------------------

 

Ahh!! That was damn fun !! Let's try it again next time !! "Jong in keeps on repeating non-stop .

 

"You mean pushing me down the slope or playing with skate board? " I asked with one of my brow raised

 

"Emm ... Both I guess !! HAHA!!!

 

"HAHAH emm... okayy! "

 

After awhile before we process back to our classroom

 

"Hey!! I'll be right back , I need to use the toliet for awhile . "

 

"Okay !! Do you need help ? " Chen asked thoughtfully .

 

"Nah , its okay . I can manage myself . " I smiled warmly .

 

 

Author NOTES!

Chye was injured and suho was somehow angry with Tao as he didn't really took care of chyee , but in the end the misunderstanding was cleared and they are back to normal again .

Next chapter Chye met something bad and Chen say he doesn't felt right for letting Chye going toliet alone without any of the help and he went to check it out .

 

 

HOPE YOU LIKE IT !!

SUBSCRIBE TO ME AND UPVOTE MY STORYY !! THANK YOU SO MUCH !

 

FOLLOW MY TWIITER ACCOUNT !

@chye_yuh

or my sub account

@EXOGrowlingWolf