Moments together

Complicated Relationship

Kris oppa came in and shouted "CHYEE, I AM BACK!!!!" and he got a shocked , ZiTao and me stared at him .

 

 

"Emmm... continue doing what your were doing . Pretend I am not here ."

 

 

ZiTao quickly got up and I came up quickly and screamed to Kris oppa , and told to him to come over

 

 

"Kris oppa !!! It is not what you think !! By accident happen !! I was helping him applying medicine but I do not know why he wants to do it himself and then we snatched it here and there . And ya ..."

 

 

"Ahhh~ okayy~ " he walked over to ZiTao and he helped ZiTao to apply the medicine . He seems to be whispering something to ZiTao but I couldn't hear as it was too soft and I am too far away from them.

 

 

----------------------10 minutes later ---------------------

 

 

"You are done !! " Kris oppa said it with a smile and he continued ,

 

 

" What's your name ? "

 

 

"I am Huang Zi Tao , I am your new neighbour who live next door"

 

 

"Ahhh~ so you are our neighbour ? Sweet !! "

 

 

I was thinking ' WHAT!!! What is wrong with Kris oppa !!!'

 

 

"Shorty !! Tomorrow go school with ZiTao !! I fetch both of you to school ." He screamed as we were quite far away from each other .

 

 

Suddenly he saw my hand and my leg and he ran over .

 

 

"Oh My Gosh !! What happened to you !! Why bandages here and there !! "

 

 

"Emm... my hand was scalded by hot water during Chemistry lesson and I sprain my ankle while coming back home with ZiTao just now . "

 

 

He was shocked and started to help me reapplied the medicine on my hand and on my ankle .

 

 

"Next time becareful !!!! Don't be so careless !!!! Take care of youself well okay ? "

 

 

"Arraseo arraseo " then suddenly my phone rang ' Careless Careless . Shoot Anonymous Anonymous . Heartless Mindless No One Cares About Me ... ' then i picked up my phone , it is Suho Appa calling me .

 

~/phone call on bold and underlined/~

 

"Yeoboseyeo !! It is me Suho "

 

 

"Ahhh~ Suho Appa . Why did you call me ? "

 

 

"How is your injury ? Is it better now ? "

 

 

"Yeah , it feels much better now . Thanks for your concern !! "

 

 

"Okayy .. That's all for now . Annyeong ! "

 

 

"Arraseo appa , Annyeongg~ " Suho appa sounded very weird he sounded like very sad about something

 

 

. Well , it about 9pm plus when everything ended . Kris oppa walked ZiTao home and explained to his mum what happened to him .

 

 

After that , Kris oppa came back and said "Do you want to go out and walk ? "

 

 

"Hmm.. Kris oppa ... Emm... Do I ...Kind Of .... Look Like I Can Walk ? " I stuttered .

 

 

"I'll piggyback you !! The sky outside is so clear , can see alot of stars !! "

 

 

"Okay sure !! But later don't complain that I am heavy !! "

 

 

"Okayy~ " he lengthen his sound and made me sounded like I am nagging at him . After that we left the house with me on Kris oppa back .

 

 

Chyee's Thoughts

'Oh my gosh !! Kris oppa back so warm!!! Why Kris oppa so warm !! I in his arms also warm , he is carrying me now also very warm !!!

End Of Chyee's Thoughts

 

 

We went to the park and he started strolling around the park. I started to lean closely Kris oppa back. Kris oppa was shocked that I was leaning against his back , then he started the conversation ,

 

 

"Aren't the stars nice ? " I can hear the robot sound from his back .

 

 

"Emm.. ya !! Hahah damn nice !!! I can see The Archer !!! "

 

 

"Ya .. me too !! 'After that the consversation stopped and Kris oppa walked quietly .

 

 

After that , the conversation stopped and kris oppa walked quietly

 

----------------------------------10 mintues later---------------------------------

 

 

"Shorty !!Do you want to go home now ? "

 

 

"......." I didn't reply

 

"Shorty !! Do You Want To Go Home Now ? Kris oppa emphasised on every word he said.

 

 

"............." I didn't reply again

 

 

He turned his head and look at me , and he saw that I am sleeping on his shoulder

 

 

"Aigoo... Silly Shorty !! Just now at home you didn't say that you are tired , then now sleeping on me !! Haha let's go home now ! " Kris oppa said with a warm smile .

 

When we reached home Kris oppa carried me into my room and put me on the bed softly and gently . Before he went out of my room he moved his lips closer to me and kissed me on my forehead . And he went back to his room and prepare to sleep .

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

# AUTHOR NOTES #

Well I shall summerise this chapter . Chye injured both her hand and her ankle and she couldn't really walked around the house so she will need supports to move around the house . Kris oppa is being a nice brother for now as Chye is injured . Chye's mum didn't know she was injured as she arrived home at about 12am and both of them are asleep . She had a fun time with Zi Tao as she was engrossed and hurt her leg. ZiTao's injury was that serious to visit the doctor as Kris oppa help him appiled medicine and feeling better for the next day .

 

That's all for now ~ Comment and SUBSCRIBE to my stories hahah rememer to UPVOTE too~ hhaha Gamsahaminda !! Saranghaeyo!!

~COMMENT ARE WELCOME~