Morning Breakfast

Complicated Relationship

The next morning something wonderful happened !! As usual , I was still sleeping on my bed and didn't want to get up .My brother was outside my room and he needs to wake me up for the second day of school .

 

 

Then he started shouting

 

 

"SHORTY !!!! YOU BETTER WAKE UP NOW !! IF I COUNT DOWN TO TEN AND YOU ARE NOT IN THE TOLIET I WILL HELP YOU WITH IT ."

 

The counting down started

 

"10!"

 

"9!"

 

"8!"

 

"7!"

 

"6!"

 

"5!"

 

"4!"

 

"3!"

 

"2!"

 

"1!"

 

"I am coming in now !"

 

 

I thought that he will wake me up . But he didn't , he walk quickly to the bath room and turn on the taps

------------------------------------------------------------ 5 minutes later ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris oppa came out of the bath room and i suddenly felt that I am being carried !! Then I open my eyes ( it was half open ) Then i thought he was going to bring me to the bath room so I am relief .

 

 

Chyee's thoughts

 

Oh My God ! In Kris oppa arms can feel his warmth . He is giving out alot of heat and I feel very warm in his arms ~ I also felt very safe in his arms . Ahhh soo warmmm !!! Niceee !!!

 

End of Chyee's Thoughts

 

 

He carried me inside the toliet then suddenly i felt that my pants and shirt are getting wet . This time I open my eyes , it wasn't half open , it was fully opened and i screamed high pitched voice

 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!! WHAT YOU DOINGGG !!!!!!! LET ME GOOO !!!!! "

 

"Okayy sureee !" He said it with a cheeky look . And he ran out of bath room .

 

 

Kris oppa just drop me into the bath tub and I am soaking wet !! I ran come out of the bath tub and tried to open the door but I cannot open then I realise that Kris oppa was holding on to the door .

 

 

He said " Quickly prepare yourself for school !! I go take your uniform from your closet and hang it outside you bath room toliet then I will closed the bedroom door ! Be down by 20 minutes !!! If not , i will help you with it again , arraseo ? "

 

 

"Arrayeo arrayeo !! Quickly go out !!! "

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------20 minutes later -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Finally done with my hair and dressed up for school! I went to the kitchen to have breakfast , and I saw oppa was cooking breakfast for me .

 

 

"OPPAAA !!! You can cook ?? When did you learn it from ? How come I do not know that you can cook ?? How come you don't cook at home ? " alot of question runs through my mind ~

 

 

 

" I can't really cooked but I am trying to. Hahah !!! " he laughs to himself while putting salt on the scramble eggs.

 

 

After that , Kris oppa served the food and i tried it . I almost spat out the eggs as it was toooo saltyyy !!!!

 

 

"OPPAAAA !!! I Think.. youu.. added... too .. much... saltt .. to your ..eggs " I stuttered as he look very strict while eating .

 

 

" binan-neyo , I don't really knows how to cook ~ "

 

 

" HAHAH !!!! Never mind !!! :) First time oppa cook for me I eat finish hahah !!! "

 

 

"Don't eat later your hair all drop !! You don't want that to happen right ? "

 

" Hahah its okay ~ "

------------------------------------After chatting and chatting i finish the whole plates of breakfast -----------------------------------------

 

 

" Didn't I told you not to finish it ? Not salty ? Are you okay ? " Oppa talked while pouring a glass of water for me to drink .

 

 

" Hahah !! Anyway also finish eating breakfast already ~ Gomawo ! For the breakfast and the glass of water . I shall get going for school . Bye oppa !! "

 

 

 

" Wait !! I bringing you to school todayy ! I am kind of free . And I had promise mum to bring you to school today !! "

 

 

" Cheonmal?? Hahaha Gomawo ! "

 

---------------------------------------------------------30 minutes later ----------------------------------------------------------------

 

While we reached the school gate . Alot of girls looked into the car ! I think they saw Kris oppa , maybe it is there first time seeing him fetching me to school ~ I got off the car and looked into the window and Kris oppa pressed down the window and i said

 

" Bye Oppa !! See you laterr !! Drive safely !! *waved* "

 

 

" Bye shortyy see you later !!! "

 

When I start walking the girls are giving me a weird look and like talking about something among themselves . It seems like talking about me and Kris oppa. Cause they sercetly pointed at me and keeping looking in my direction . When I got back to class and sat down on my seat , my clique ran to me and said

 

 

"Chyee , who is that guy that send you to school just now? " they said it in a very shocked face .

 

 

" Ohh that guy with a black hair that drive ? His is my half related blood brother . Hahah!!! Why do you ask ?"

 

 

" He is so HOTT !!! Oh My God !! Why you didn't told us that you have a half related blood brotherr ? "

 

 

" Emm ... I also do not know. You also didn't ask whether do I have siblings . HAHAH !! "

 

We just continued the chat on and on

 

------------------------------------------------------------ 10 minutes later ---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Mr Tan (our maths teacher ) came into the class and all of the students walk back to their seats .

 

 

" Good morning class !! "

 

 

" Good Morning , Mr Tan !! "

 

 

" Today , we have a new transfered student in our class . "

 

 

Just nice someone knocked the door .

 

 

" Come in . " Mr Tan said He walked into the classroom .

 

 

"Let him introduce himself . "

 

 

" Annyeonghaseyo . I am Huang Zi Tao ."

 

 

"Okay . Now lets find a place for you to sit with . Hmm... You will sit beside Chyee Yun . " Mr Tan pointed to the empty seat beside me .

 

 

I heard my name then I looked up

 

" Hmmm? " A guy was walking towards me and sat beside me .

 

 

" Chyee Yun , you will show him around the school . And eat with him during lunch time . Because he is new in the school . "

 

" Okay sure .. " Then I looked to him and I find him familier.

 

 

" You are the guy who lives beside me !!! Hahaha !!! So Coincidence !! "

 

 

" Emm.. y-y-ya. " "Hahah you stuttered againn !! So cutee !! Hahah !! " Zi Tao smiled and blushed .

 

Zi Tao's Thoughts

Why is she calling me cute again ? ... I feel so weird ... *touch face * oh my gosh !! Why my face so hot ?? Am I blushingg ?? Why am I blushing ? Weird..

 

End of Zi Tao Thoughts

 

 

------------------------------------------------Half a day gone-------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Its Lunch time !!" My clique and I walked out of the classroom then Zi Tao followed behind us.

 

Val turn behind and said " How come you following us ? You are her admirer ? " "Nope . I just followed the teachers instrution to follow her cause he said she will bring me around the school . "

 

 

While I was in the Cafeteria Something shocking happened ~