Caring-ness

Complicated Relationship

We went to the general office and apply medicine . While applying the medicine I grabbed Chen's hand as it was very painful , I keep on squeezing his hand .

 

 

It's okay ~ you will be fine soon . It will be painful but after a few days you will be alright . " Chen said it smoothly and gently .

 

 

He made me feel very comfortable and safe with him . I heard the bell rang and then Suho , ZiTao , Luhan and JongIn came in .

 

 

"Are you okay ? Do you need to go to the hospital ? Do you wan to visit a doctor?" Suho said all in 1 breath

 

 

"Calm down ~ I am alright . There's no need to go to visit the doctor :) " I said it gently so to calm him down and let him don't feel so anxious .

 

 

"Now is the end of school , do you want me to send you home ? " Suho appa said.

 

 

"It's okay . I can go home by myself . " I smiled

 

 

"I can bring her home !! I only live beside her !! " ZiTao said

 

 

"Alright . You make sure that she arrives home safely . " Suho appa giving ZiTao the worrying look .

 

 

"I will be her bodyguard until she arrives home safely " ZiTao said .

 

 

While walking to the bus stop , we have a cross a road to get to the bus stop . There was a car driving toward ZiTao at a high speed , and then I quickly pull his arms using my the other hand that wasn't scalded and ran across the road .

 

 

"How come you so skinny !!!!! You never workout on your arms ? "

 

 

"Emmm..... act-act-actually nah ~ I don't re-re-really work o-o-out . "

 

 

"HAHAHAH !!!! You should start working out !!!! You are way to skinny for a guy !!! You should eat more so that you won't be that skinny !! And... How come you stuttered again?? "

 

 

"Emm.. I don-don-don't know" We talk and talk and we sort of engrossed in our conversation .

 

 

While going up the overhead-bridge , I by accident missed a step and started rolling down from the middle part of the steps.

 

 

And after I reached the bottom I started laughing and crying to myself . ZiTao was shocked and he ran down the stairs ,

 

 

"Oh My Gosh !! Are you okayy ? Are you hurt anywhere ? "

 

 

"HAHAHAH!!!! Emmm ... I think I am okay . Not hurt anywhere ." Then when I tried standing up I couldn't and I realise that my ankle was sprained .

 

 

"AHHHHHH!!!! PAINN!!!!"

 

 

"OH MY GODD !!!!! YOU SPRAINED YOUR ANKLE !!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO ???" Zi Tao screamed with a high pitch voice .

 

 

"Help me get some medicine "

 

 

"OKAYY!!! " he walked to the left which is the wrong direction

 

 

"YAHHH!!!!! WRONG DIRECTIONN !!!! YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO GO TO THE RIGHTT !!!!! " He looked back

 

 

"OH OOPS!!!! " he ran to the other direction . After about 5 minutes he wasn't back yet .

 

 

Suddenly got a drunken old man came over to me

 

"Hey pretty !! You alone ?? Want to go out with me ? Handsome boy can bring you to Paris , London and places . You want anything I can buy for you too . " he grabbed me and started pulling me away .

 

 

ZiTao came back and saw what is happening and started screaming high pitch voice 

 

"YAHHHH !!!!!! LET GO OF HER!!!!!! "

 

 

"Why must I ?? She's mine !!! "

 

 

"DAMN YOU !!!! LET GO OF HERR !!!!!! " ZiTao pushed the drunken man and support me to a safe place but I cannot walk fast as I sprained my ankle.

 

 

The drunken man caught up with us and started punching ZiTao in his face and his stomach . I was shocked and I didn't get to do anything as I was injured. After a while the drunken old man walked away and ZiTao came to me with brusies on his face .

 

 

"OH MY GOD !!!! Are you okay ? Is it painful ? I am so sorry !! "

 

"Never mind it's okay . Give me your ankle , I help you apply medicine . " I moved my leg over and said

 

 

"Gomawo ~ Thank you so much !! " After that he supported me home , we chatted and after a while we reached home .

 

 

" Thank you so much !! " I said to ZiTao and he followed me into my house as I still counldn't really walk .

 

 

He left me in the living room and ask me "Do you need anything ? "

 

 

"Emm.. Ya help me take something . "

 

 

" Ya sure . Where is it ? " ZiTao said

 

 

" Walk to that 1st drawer over there and take out the medical kit for me ."

 

 

" Okay sure . " He took the medical kit and walked over to me with a bit of limping .

 

 

"Here you g-g-go . " he said it with a warm smile . After that he walked away , I grabbed his hand and said

 

"Come !! Sit beside me !! I help you with it " ZiTao sat beside me and I help him apply the medicine . Then I need to reach to his face to apply the medicine so I pulled him closer to me .

 

 

ZiTao's Thoughts

Oh My Gosh !!! Why am I so close to Chyee-shi !!! Is my heart beating faster and faster ? Why do I feel so warm !! Am I blushing ?? Oh my god if she help me apply medicine she will feel my hotness on my face . I shouldnt let her do it for me . I should do it myself

 

End of ZiTao Thoughts

 

 

"Emm.. I do it myself !! " ZiTao said and he snatch the medicine and tried to do it himself .

 

 

"Aiyoo.. you can't even see the brusie how do you want to do it yourself !! Come pass me !! "

 

I took the medicine over and helping him put . Then he keep resisting it and we keep snatching it here and there , by accident he landed on me and we stared at each other sliently.

 

 

Chyee's Thoughts

'Oh My Gosh !!! Why do I feel so weird ? Why my heartbeating so fast ? Do...I....Li-li-like....him? "CHYEE, I AM BACKK!!!" Something broke my concentration '

End of Chyee's Thoughts

 

 

The door suddenly opened . Kris oppa came in and shouted "CHYEE, I AM BACK !!!! "