Something bad happened

Complicated Relationship

JongIn was in the same maths class as me . I walked out of the classroom first . While I was going to maths class , I bumped into the bullies . The girl , Stella , took my books and pushed me to the ground .

 

 

Just nice JongIn came out of the classroom and saw what happened .

 

 

She shouted " WHY ARE YOU SO CLOSE WITH SUHO OPPA!!!!!! DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT I CRUSH HIM FOR 2 YEARS ALREADY !!!!! "

 

 

" HUH ?? I did-did-didn't kn-kn-know .." I was shocked that she crushed him for 2 years already . That's a very long time for someone to crush suho appa . I was thinking deeply .

 

 

"SO DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GOING TO DO ?? YOU BETTER KNOW WHAT YOU GOING TO DO !!! " She screamed and stomped away , while she walking away she stepped on my Maths text book . I was like totally out of the situation again ...

 

 

Then I stood up , pat off the dust on my skirt and picked up my books and proceed to my Math lesson .

 

When I went in the classroom I walked to my teacher and greeted him .

 

 

My teacher asked " Why are you so late ? " " I went to the toilet . Sir " Just nice JongIn was behind me and he heard the reason that I gave .

 

 

" Ehh .. you .. you.. why aree you late? " he pointed to JongIn who is behind me .

 

 

" I went to my locker to take my books . Sir " JongIn replied .

 

" Okay okay !! Both of you sit at the empty seats there . " he pointed at the last row of table in the classroom .

 

 

"Arraseoo " both of us said it without knowing that we are going to say the same things . I just sit down and started daydreaming again .

 

 

 

~ Chyee's Daydreaming ~

 

Waa... Why got another problem with the bullies ... But I cannot avoid Suho appa .. Cause his mine appa .. But if I don't avoid him the bullies will come find me ... What should I do ? What am I going to do ? HOW HOWWW !!!!!! 'Chyee yun !! Chyee yun !!!! CHYEE YUNN !!! ' Something broke my concentration .

 

~End of Chyee's Daydreaming~

 

 

"CHYEE YUN !!!! " The teacher screamed . I was shocked that I jumped .

 

 

"Yes ? Sir ! "

 

" What is on the y-axis ? "

 

" Huh ?? Y-axis ?? What is that ? "

 

" I have been talking for 15 minutes and YOU DIDN'T LISTEN ? Chyee yun , go to stand outside of the class . "

 

 

I walked out of the class and stand there , I can hear that he is screaming here and there and keep talking none stop .

 

------------------------------------------ 5 mintues later ------------------------------------------------

 

 

"JongIn !!! JongIn !!! JONGINN !!!! " after for a while he was outside of the classeoom .

 

 

"Eh ?? How come you outside ? What happened ? Why he called you stand outside also?"

 

 

"Emm... I was daydreaming in class , thinking about something . " JongIn said softly

 

 

" Ahh ~ me alsoo " I whispered

 

 

"What are you daydreaming about ? "

 

" Emm .. something? .. Whyy ? " JongIn said shockly

 

" Curious only ~ " There was an awkward slient after I talked then I ask

 

 

" What's your hobbies ? "

 

"Dancing ! "

 

" Really ?? Next time I want learn dancing can teach ? :) "

 

" See first ~ " he smiled a bit .

 

---------------------------------------------------------------- 30 mintues later --------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

" Class stand . Class Thank teacher. "

 

" Thank you Sir . "

 

JongIn and I walked into the classroom and proceed to the next class and I saw Suho appa then I greeted him .

 

 

"Annyeong Suho Appa !! What lesson you having now ? "

 

 

"Annyeong Chye-sshi . Emm ... Science . But my teacher not the same as you~ "

 

 

" Really ? Waaa ... Why you not same class as me .. " I said it very sadly

 

 

" Nevermimd . We will have fate and be in the same class for other subject . " Suho said it while smiling .

 

Suho appa class was next to mine so he send me to class , and Stella saw. Next lesson I was in the same class with Chen , Lay and XiuMin and the bullies .

 

 

We are having Science lesson . We are going to the lab and do experiment , the experiment is for pairs to do together . I was team up with Chen for the experiment and the lesson started .

 

 

After teacher explained , we started doing it . We have to boil the water in order to do the experiment . While the water is boiling there are students runninh around and hitting their friend with their Science file .

 

One of the bullies , Stella , she came close to me and pretended to hit me with her Science file . She hit the boiling water which have been boiled for a sometime .

 

 

The boiling water hit my hand and I screamed

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" then I gave her the stare .

 

 

"Oh My Gosh ! I am so sorry ." She said it with a very fake voice . After that I saw her grinning to herself .

 

 

" Oh My God !! Chye-sshi are you okay ? It is painful ? " Chen said it shockingly .

 

 

Can see that he is very worried about you . Lay and Xiumin ran over and said

 

 

" Chye-sshi are you okayy ?? " The teacher came over and see what going on .

 

 

And she saw my hand was scalded and she said

 

" Somebody bring her to the general office and apply medicine . " " I bring her go to the general office and apply medicine " Chen said. We went to the general office ....