Oops

Complicated Relationship

"I consider!! Tell you later !! " I tapped on him as I saw him in a daze , smiling to himself .

 

I continued what I was supposed to do . I skipped inside the house then my mum just nice walked out of the house saw me skipping .

 

"Umma !! Why you wear until so formal ? Where you going? "

 

"STOP SKIPPINGG !! BEHAVE YOURSELF !!! Emm ... I am going to my sister wedding . Dinner you and Kris settle yourself "

 

"Hahah arrasso arrasso !! I go tell Kris oppa !! " I almost skipped and I quickly walk normally.

 


 

"Kris oppa !! " I knocked on his door no one answer .

 

"Kris oppa !!!! " I knocked again.

 

"Can I come in? " I asked . And no one answer .

 

"I come in already !! " then I realise that he is bathing in the toliet .

 

Then I sat on his bed and lie down and started staring into blank space . And then I heard the toliet door opening . Then I looked up , and saw Kris oppa came out with only a towel wrapping his lower part of his body .

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID YOU COME OUT WITH ONLY A TOWEL WRAPPING YOURSELF??" I screamed to him .

 

"AHHHHHHH!!!!! WHY ARE YOU INSIDE HERE?? Go outt!!!!! Go outtt !!!!!! " Kris oppa screamed and tried to cover himself with his bare hands .

 

"Actually your body quite build !! Not badd !! Kris oppa , you been working out ? "

 

"Shut up , and , get out of my room . " 

 

"Huh ?? I need to tell you someth-" I was being shut by Kris oppa

 

"Shut . Up . And . Get . Out . Of . My . Room . " Kris oppa emphasised on every word he said .

 

"Okay okayy !! " I jumped out of the bed and walk out of his bedroom closed the door and I suddenly open the door and said

 

"I need to- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! " Kris oppa stared at me blankly and I stare at Kris oppa blankly.

 

I quickly close the door and ran to my room screaming !!

 

Kris's POV

Finally she is out , wondering why was she in my room and on my bed. Time to put on clothes .

 

*Throw towel on bed *

 

*walked to closet * The door open .

 

And Chyee came in and saw everything !!!

 

"WHY ARE YOU INSIDE HERE ?? GETTT OUTTTTT !!!! " I screamed in horror .

 

"GET OUTTT !!!!! " I screamed again .

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Chyee run out of my room and screamed back to her room . Then I quickly wear my clothes and went to her room .

 

End of Kris's POV

 

Chyee's/You/Author's/No One's POV .

 

'Oh ya !! I forget to tell Kris oppa something !

 

 

I walked back to Kris oppa room .

 

*open the doors *

 

"Kris oppa !! I need- "

 

*saw him changing*

 

*stunned for a moment*

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

 

I ran out of the room and back to my room using my pillow to cover my face and hid under my blanket , trying to forget what I have seen .

 

After a while Kris came in .

 

"Shortyy!! " Kris said softly and with a deep voice .

 

I didn't answer .

 

"Shortyy~ " Kris tried dragging his words .

 

I didn't answer again .

 

"Shortyy uhh~ " Kris tried to whine .

 

"What!! I saw nothingg !!!" I hid under my blanket and said quickly plus nervously .

 

"Emmm... " Kris said awkwardly .

 

*Awkward Slience * 

 

 

HAHAHAH !! This is a very short update !! :p subscribe and upvote and comments are allowed!! :D comment belowww!!! :D wish you like it too !!! :D HEHEH <3