First Day Of School

Complicated Relationship

"Chyee !!! You are going to be late for school !!! Wake upp !! "My mum screamed at me every morningg . I dragged my feet to the toliet and started to fresh myself up . I brushed my teeth, washed my face and bathe in the morningg to change into my school uniform . I stand infront of the mirror and said to myself "

 

This is the first day of school , I better not get in trouble with anyone of them in school " . Then I went down and I ate breakfast and as usually my older brother will not be at home as he always drive to his school early and after I ate my breakfast , I went off to school .

 

There will always be a few guys waiting for me outside my house to go school . When i went out of my house i saw theirs hands were full of thingss .

 

"Chyee , this is dark chocolate for you :) I heard that you like dark chocolate very much . Wish you will like it :) " Adam pass it to me with a big smile .

 

"Chyee-sshi ! I made a lunchbox for you . Inside is sushi I made it early in the morning . You can have it during your break time :) " ReXuan passed it to me shyly.

 

We chatted while going to school . We arrived at school Daliy Routine repeats again , admirers giving me presents and stuffs. Everyday I go to my locker it will be filled with presents from the admirers and it is hard to get my book out from it . Everyday i need to dig for my books inside the locker and go to class .

 

During break time I stay in class eating sushi and started daydreaming again .

 

Chyee's Thoughts (Daydreaming)

Omg !! Im so tired ... How can I stop the admirers from sending me presents and bringing me to school?! Thank god there is peace now sooo quiett !! Yay!! By the way , the sushi taste niceee !!! Hahah!!!! If can i would like to sleep after I eat the sushi ~ *BAMM!!!!* Something broke my concentration .

 

End of Chyee's thoughts *BAMMM!!!!*

 

 

A group of girls came it with a loud bang on the table . They are known as the bullies in the school . They came in and throw all my stuff on the floor except the lunch box , then Jing Wen took my lunch box and screamed at me .

 

"IS THIS LUNCHBOX THAT MY XUAN XUAN GAVE YOU THIS MORNINGG ?? " Jing Wen screamed like a mad woman .

 

"Emm... ya.. fr-fr-from... himm.. wh-wh-why?.." I stuttered as I am kind of scared of her .

 

"You better stay away from him!! He is mine !! If i know you still talk to him , YOU WILL GET IT FROM ME !!! "

 

Jing wen said and it sounds like a warningg for me to get away from him . She called out for the other girls and stomped out of the classroom with the lunchbox that ReXuan give me. After the break , my clique came back from the canteen and saw me staring into the blank space and ask me what happened .

 

I told them everything, "Gosh, seriously,if she likes ReXuan so much then tell her to confess to him !! Its not your fault that he likes you, its not even her problem! I doubt he would even accept her even if she did anyway." Fate said, she was enraged .

 

After that, we gossip and gossip and gossip for the whole lessonn ! After all the lesson ends . I called my oppa to fetch me home , i waited for him at the school gate and he picked me up . When he reached my school gate , I got onto his car and he asked me about school. I told him everything that happens in school except for the bullying part , as I thought that it wasn't that serious at all .

 

When we reached home my mum told us that we have a new neighbour next door . She baked cookies and told me to give it to the new neighbours . 

 

And i said "Why never call oppa go? Why i go ?"

 

"Because you seems much more friendly then Kris , Plus he is bathing now . So you should go :) " Mum explained with a smile . I went over the next door and press the doorbell 'DingDong' ,

A guy who had a very dark blue hair colour walked towards the gate and open the gate and I smiled to him and said

 

 " Hello :) I am your neighbour from next door , I am Chyee Yun , you can call me Chyee. My mum told me to bring over some cookies she baked,"

 

"A-Ah~ okay ~ Tha-Tha-Thankiew . I a-a-am Zi Tao . " Zi Tao stuttered, as he received the food with both hands .

 

"Hahah so cutee ! Welcome , see you soon !! :) " I said while laughing to myself because he blushed at the point of time when i said he is cute .

 

 

The next morning something wonderful happen~