Mr & Mrs Kwon

Penning Skydragon

A/N: Came across these prompts (they're called prompts, right? I'm not very familiar with fanfic lingo,  sorry guys) on Tumblr, and I had so much fun doing this for skydragon! Hope you like it! 

 

________________________________________

 

Who cooks:

Chaerin, because Jiyong thinks she's the best cook in the entire world and he always complains that he's going to get fat from all the food she makes. Jiyong's pretty terrible at cooking, and he knows it, but he cooks once a month, and Chaerin eats everything without complaining because that's how much she loves him. 

 

Who does the laundry and other chores:

Both - Jiyong's pretty good at doing the laundry and washing the dishes, while Chaerin.. The last time she did laundry, all of Jiyong's white undergarments turned pink. But Chaerin's amazing when it comes to handyman tasks, like fixing the shower and replacing the light bulbs, while Jiyong's hopeless at it. 

 

How many children do they have:

One little princess who is their everything. Jiyong hates how Chaerin always jokes about their little girl ending up with Dara and Youngbae's little boy, because he doesn't think anyone is good enough for his baby girl. 

 

Favorite nonual activity:

Hiking. Jiyong gets tired easily, so he uses this as an excuse to lean on Chaerin whenever they go hiking. She doesn't mind, because Jiyong's light as a feather, and because she likes the smell of his cologne. 

 

Their favorite place to be together:

Jiyong's recording studio, which they both think of as their second home. The guys always make fun of Jiyong for being so whipped, because Chaerin's always hanging up girly, motivational posters on the studio walls, but whenever Jiyong tries to take the posters down she side-eyes him so hard it sends shivers down his spine. So nope, he'd rather the boys call him whipped than have Chaerin give him the silent treatment. 

 

Any traditions: 

They both have a very special way of kissing - it's always one on the forehead, one on the nose, one on each cheek, and finally one on the lips. Seungri and Daesung always pretend to gag when they see the leaders doing the special kiss, but everyone in YG secretly thinks it's damn cute; except for Seunghyun, because when Bom saw Jiyong kiss Chaerin like that, she gave Seunghyun hell for not being as romantic as his friend. 

 

What they do for each other on anniversaries:

Jiyong gets tons of gifts for her every anniversary, and it makes Chaerin so guilty because he's a person that's hard to shop for. So for every box of strawberries, Rilakkuma bear or Chanel purse that he gives her, she gives him ten kisses in return, and when Chaerin tells him to stop buying her so many presents, he laughs and tells her he doesn't mind, because she's the kind of girl that deserves to get presents on a daily basis. 

 

Where did they go for their honeymoon:

London, in December. She dragged him to the Winter Wonderland and they spent one whole day going on all the rides, ice skating, taking countless polaroids - but they had to avoid the circus because Jiyong hates clowns.

 

Where did they first meet:

In Teddy's recording studio - Teddy was teaching Chaerin how to do freestyle rap, when Jiyong stumbled in, drunk as , and started hollering the Korean national anthem. It was only after he finished that he realized there was a girl sitting next to Teddy, and as inebriated as Jiyong was he knew that the girl was very pretty, and that he looked incredibly stupid at the moment. A week later, they ran into each other again, and this time Jiyong was stone cold sober and mustered up enough courage to apologise to Chaerin; he stuttered his apology out and walked away immediately after finishing his sentence. Chaerin's never told him this, but she thought he was really, really cute. 

 

Any pets:

It's kind of complicated, because Jiyong loves puppies and Chaerin's a cat person. So they keep Jolie and Gaho as far away from Snow as possible. 

 

What do they fight over:

- It's a given that Jiyong has more fangirls, but Chaerin's fanboys are so much more persistent, and whenever they ask to take a picture with Chaerin Jiyong's left standing alone, fuming silently. One time, a teenage guy had the guts to ask Jiyong to take the picture for him. He nearly punched the kid in his face.

 

- Chaerin hates how she has to compete with the puppies, of all things, for Jiyong's attention. So whenever Jiyong starts cooing to Jolie instead of cuddling with her, she purses her lips and moves away to sit on the other end of the couch; but Jiyong always catches her around her waist and pulls her close to him, so it's hard to stay angry. 

 

Do they go on vacations, if so where: 

On their weekend getaways, they always head to Jeju Island, because both Sohyun (their daughter) and Chaerin love the bear museum. But in summer, they head to different places because Chaerin absolutely loves experiencing new culture, and Jiyong absolutely loves watching Chaerin get consumed by wanderlust. Whenever she discovers a new place, she'd turn to Jiyong with a sparkle in her eyes, and he'd grumble about the expenses at first - but they both know he's going to say yes in the end, because Chaerin would never go without him, and he'd never leave her side.